DELETE PLEASE

It should be called a Hippo Hamper! :D Fantastic idea. I'd add a milk measuring jug with measuring spoons (poundland do a good one, disposable for the price), jar of gherkins, Parma ham, grapes, and a pack of Riesen choc sweets - a long-lasting ultra-choc hit for only 2 syns each!

Omg I love hippo hamper lol that's ace xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Such avoid idea.. Myself and my fiancé love goin away but it was putting me off bwcause wanted to stick to my plan but now I'd love to go again!

This is brilliant Stacey!

I am going to be working on a ship for the next 7 weeks with all meals pre-cooked for me.
It sounds like a dream but it's also a SW nightmare! :devilangel:

Going to be taking loads of MugShots (stocked up at Poundland 3 for £1!) Hi-Fi and Alpen Light Bars.
Also taking Mikado sticks, Ryvitas, Herbal tea and sweetener (Splenda) as the one on the ship is likely to be Asphetamine and I'm trying to avoid having too much!

Won't have access to my own fridge so that means no muller light :( but have found that there is always salad and vegetables available with our main meals :D Sometimes there is ham and some grapes in the canteen after we finish work (around midnight).

So yeah it may seem as if there will be many obstacles but I'm determined to make it work! :D

Thanks hun, I'll be working for P&O :)

This is going to sound really OCD but I've bought myself a little set of scales for my handbag. They're jewellery scales, about the same size as an iPhone but a bit thicker and I got them for a few pounds on eBay. They're amazing for weighing out small things like cheese to go on a baked potato for a Hexa! I get a few odd looks but I'm way past caring about that!! Thought it might be a good addition to your kit.
Liz
X

OMG where did you get the daim mikado?!

Lovin the Hippo Hamper idea!

I always break into a sweat If my OH suggests a day out (never mind an overnight!) with OMG what about food?? I usually shove a nana & apple in my bag and hope for the best......but this is FAB :) he wants to go camping for a few days:confused::rolleyes: so it will give me a bit of practice 'filling my hamper' lol xx

Looking forward to seeing your hippo hamper Hun :D xxx

Slimming World Survival Kit

What a fantastic idea, I will be putting a kit together for when I stay at my boyfriends house, he's the kinda guy who can eat as much of absolutely anything as possible and puts no weight on. We like to chill out in the evening with a drink and some 'nibbles', but it's hard when one of you is on a diet. Can't wait to put my kit together

28th June 2013: wk 1 : 3 stone to lose

This is something I should do more of - I am not nearly prepared enough when I am away from home so will definitely follow your lead! :)

This is going to sound really OCD but I've bought myself a little set of scales for my handbag. They're jewellery scales, about the same size as an iPhone but a bit thicker and I got them for a few pounds on eBay. They're amazing for weighing out small things like cheese to go on a baked potato for a Hexa! I get a few odd looks but I'm way past caring about that!! Thought it might be a good addition to your kit.
Liz
X

What a brill idea - where did u get them from?

eBay - just search mini digital scales. I use mine all the time!

This is such a good idea! I only joined slimming world last week so will be using these tips when I go out or away! Thanks! X

Oh this has given me some serious inspiration!

In the past when I went away for the with weekend with my OH I would have a cheat day...or 2!!

Time to get serious now! Some great ideas :)

xx

I'm currently looking at the lunch boxes and cool boxes from sistema! I've seen yours on the other thread and MUST have them haha!

Back