Deleting

FionaMcd

Gold Member
Have decided to delete my MFP account it's too confusing eating slimming world then trying to keep the diary. I had a diary on here I'll just write all down and just clear my brain a bit :) x

FionaMcd said:
Have decided to delete my MFP account it's too confusing eating slimming world then trying to keep the diary. I had a diary on here I'll just write all down and just clear my brain a bit :) x

I've done the same think I gotta get cals back out of my head x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

FionaMcd said:
It's driving me nuts and I end up eating more cause of calories etc x

It's amazing how many times I've finished eating and then had more just because I had the calories left

FionaMcd said:
I think s world my answer think I'll end up failing if I try to do two at once :( x

Exactly I've just read through that one about intermittent fasting and am thinking maybe I should try that... It's silly I know SW works just need to get back into the swing of it x

FionaMcd said:
Is that where you eat low cal one sat high the next? X

Johnson up day down day? Or JUDDD for short. I was a bit bored the other night and was peeking into other weight loss forums on here and came across this one. Not for me as I know I would binge on the up day and then the down day and ... It's a 500 cal day then eat within reason the following day but I wouldn't trust myself.

peacelily said:
Johnson up day down day? Or JUDDD for short. I was a bit bored the other night and was peeking into other weight loss forums on here and came across this one. Not for me as I know I would binge on the up day and then the down day and ... It's a 500 cal day then eat within reason the following day but I wouldn't trust myself.

I don't think I have the strength to not go crazy on the "up" day. And Its something I don't think I could keep up with long term I need to retrain my brain for healthy eating. I was great at school was a swimmer at competitive level but then I came to the uk and it fell apart lol x

FionaMcd said:
I don't think I have the strength to not go crazy on the "up" day. And Its something I don't think I could keep up with long term I need to retrain my brain for healthy eating. I was great at school was a swimmer at competitive level but then I came to the uk and it fell apart lol x

Totally agree and I have been eating so poorly for such a long time that I need to stick to something healthy too which is why I went for SW. Diets do fascinate me though and I think this will get a lot of new members because of the telly prog. Guess we just have to plug away at it. For me I know there isn't a quick fix.

Last edited:
I put on nearly 4 stones while pregnant I'm do not one of these people who lose very quickly most I've eer lost in a week is 3 lbs. and that was a lot of salad lol x

FionaMcd said:
I put on nearly 4 stones while pregnant I'm do not one of these people who lose very quickly most I've eer lost in a week is 3 lbs. and that was a lot of salad lol x

Well I have done the Cambridge diet in a bid for the quick fix but sadly I put it all back on and more. A friend had done it and list loads but she did really well, did the maintenance and has managed to keep it off. I became poorly and began eating normally again and I just couldn't stop. I don't lose very quickly either but been doing lemons in water and stick mostly to red days so seems to boost my losses. Not sure if that will continue but most I have lost in the past 8 weeks on SW is 3lbs but have been over the moon with that and I got SOTW too!

Back