Delicious way of snacking late and using up a HEx b!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Pootle, 30 May 2014.

1. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

I have been struggling to use my whole meal bread HEx choice but tonight I sliced a banana and spread 2 tsps of chocolate spread (3 syns) on the bread. It was so delicious, I will most definitely be doing that again. Great as a late night 'attack of the munchies' snack!
  2. Deity

Deity Member

Soundsgood but I've gotten addicted to the alpen bars lol :(
  3. Ellielw

Ellielw Well-Known Member

Oooo I miss chocolate spread on toast! Would def go over the 3 syn mark for the amount of choc I'd want though!
  4. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Well-Known Member

Update.....plz note that Alpen bars r no longer a hex B
  5. Mollyrock

Oh hang on......just read another thread and it seems they are yet on slimming world updates it says they arent. Im confused.....
  6. Laura2308

Laura2308 Member

The Alpen bars were going to be taken off as a HEB as the recipe was changed, but they have decided to keep the recipe the same. The new ones weren't in the shops till mid may, so if you have any Alpen bars from before them they are fine! Confusing!
  7. Mollyrock

Thank you Laura :)
  8. natalieelise1

natalieelise1 Well-Known Member

i like to microwave my hexb cereal bars for 20 secs and top with 0% Greek yoghurt mixed with half a mint or orange Belgian chocolate options :) (between 1 and 2 syns)
  9. Deity

Deity Member

Glad to hear this! No idea why they would change a perfectly good recipe :(