Delivery

stephanees

Does anyone know if I get next day delivery (a months supply) if I can specify that they leave it at my local royal mail sorting office?

I work 9-5.30 in a different town and can only get home at lunch, plus I live in a block of flats with a secure entry system which only lets trades in in the morning, plus the letter boxes are inside so a missed delivery note can't be posted. Plus I have no where safe for it to be left, if my bottom neighbour wasn't such a skank (drugs and police round a lot) would say leave it on my doorstep as I'm the top flat of three and it would be pretty safe it it wernt for the neighbour, plus if they come in the afternoon they couldn't get in anyway.

I really don't want to have to pay £25 for Saturday delivery again when it just £5 next day if someone home, even before 9.30 is still £18.

I tried going on live chat but all offline and can't call at mo as I in the office with other people :S

I'd ring S&s or even local post office to explain. My weeks sample came through royal mail but the months through interlink. Maybe check where yr local interlink is,as they will take it back to the depot if no one in anyway.

My local depot is letchworth and by the time I go there I might as well pay the £25 delivery charge for Saturday.

Will try the live chat again, really got no opportunity to phone up and have a private convo when at work!

Can you not get it left with your nice neighbour? Or get it delivered to family or friend's address who will be in?

The other neighbour ain't nice either (arguments over his loud music) :( plus he out as much as me

All close friends and family work too, plus theyed ask questions

They kinda moan if we get stuff delivered to the office, a one off prob would be ok, it's just the questions.

Your parcel would come in an unmarked box so nobody would know it's for slim and save,I'd get it delivered to work as a one off :) must be a nightmare though x

As mummytwo said it will come in a plain box - no "SLIM AND SAVE" plastered all over the outside - so that could make things easier if you do have it delivered to work. You'll have time to think up an interesting explanation if anyone asks what's in the the box! Sounds like it would be difficult to do this on a regular basis though.
If it helps, when I had next day delivery I got a text and email on the morning of the delivery with a one hour delivery slot, which might help you to organise things to be at home?
Good luck!

If you email Slim and save I've sure they would send it Royal mail rather than interlink.... they're pretty accomodating!!! X

Got this delivered to my office this morning, no questions were asked :)

Hopefully this will be my last delivery, I still have 32lb till I get to my final goal but once I'm at a healthy bmi which is only 12lb away I want to start to refeed and then lose the rest through healthy eating and exercise. Apparantly jillian and her 30 day shred can take off up to 20lbs in the 30 days so that's gonna be my target!

Back