Demon's Maintenance Journey

Although it was manic as usual, felt much better at work today - finally getting my head round some of what they do in the department :)

Leighann just stick with it - lot's of peeps find 1000 the most difficult step on maintenance. This is the week you go out of ketosis for the first time since starting SS. I KNOW you can do it

It's been a really busy evening, had 3 clients so couldn't cook dinner til late - really enjoyed those quorn sausages
happy0144.gif

fae2.gif
totally pooped now so off to bed, nite, nite.

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Five (1200)

boi18.gif
Good morning everyone :)

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE the weekend beckons.............just love Fridays
happy0005.gif

Here's today's menu........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - Baxters autumn veggie soup, small granary roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Malt toffee bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - sliced chicken and veggies. Cappuccino shake made into mousse..........yummy
happy0144.gif

4/5lts water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
smilie_fee.gif

HI Demon
You are doing so well.I lve reading you menus.
Will be starting 1,000 my self in a couple of weeks,feelinf scared but reading your dairy is helping me to see it can be fun.
Hope you have a good weekend.
{{{HUGS}}}

Hi Demon - have just read your ENTIRE maintenance thread from start to finish !

and I have to say - YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION :D

you have done soooo well....and it's really great to read about maintenance, what to eat etc. I know it tells us in the yellow book - but it's really FAB to have it 'brought to life' with someone who's actually doing it successfully !

Thank you so much for keeping this diary - I have now subscribed and will keep it for future reference :)

love

Debz
xx

have just read your ENTIRE maintenance thread from start to finish

WOW debz..........that must have taken ages.........sooo pleased to hear my food diary is helping
happy0005.gif

Thanks libbie - don't be scared about starting 1000 - this is what you've been aiming for - to lose the weight and start your new healthy lifestyle...........YEAH
happy0159.gif

Glad that you can all see how much fun it is moving up the steps - each time I've stepped up there's been something to look forward to.

Really do advise everyone to spend 2 weeks on each step - gives you time to adjust and, for me personally, has been a great lesson for the future. Most importantly, it's taught me that having more calories isn't necessarily about bigger portions, more about the type of food selected. Can't emphasise just how crucial that's been.

Okay, so we all know which foods are healthiest, but absolutely do believe that years of on/off conventional diets actually encouraged me to consume truly humungous portions
icon_rolleyes.gif
all that talk of 'free' food just gave me permission to totally stuff my face
icon_eek.gif

Don't intend to fall into that trap ever again.............CD ROCKS

Really struggling to stay awake now so off to bed, nite, nite
Lips.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Six (1200)

coff5.gif
good morning everyone :)

It's bright and sunny here in Wilts - got a really hectic day ahead - lots of clearing up - trips to the tip - not my favourite way to spend a Saturday
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here's todays menu..........

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Small banana.
Lunch - Baked beans on toast.........yummy
Invision-Board-France-76.gif
Choc bar. Satsuma.

Dinner - fish or sliced chicken (depends what I buy when I go to the shops!!) and veggies. CD vanilla and coffee shake made into mousse.............my favourite
happy0159.gif

4/5lts water.
jtinkbel.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday :)

WOW, I wasn't wrong, it really has been busy today
confused0085.gif

Managed a few trips to the tip - moved a lot of Mother's stuff in here ready for her coming to live with us tomorrow.........AND..........had a lovely visit from our newest grandson
huge.gif

He's just 2 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous
b25.gif
I'm definitely in
lovevir1.gif
heart.gif

Spent the evening watching XFactor and Strictly........don't know what we did before sky+
winking0071.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
faetwinkle.gif

:eek:
Hey Demon!
:)
Thanks for lovely email of encouragement! It's working I'm at then end of day 4, the furthest i have got since trying to re/re/re/restart! Lost 5lb already, I know its the good old G-store but it's less lard! And I seem to have found a resolve when I'm urging food emotionally. I may come out the other end after all.x;)

Just looked at the photo thread and managed to see your pics, you look truly AMAZING, half the woman! Extra big pat on the back in return for my kick up the arse!:D

Loving Xfactor! Liked Ash but seemed fair that he went tonight after his dodgy 2 week run! Leona, Ray and Rob are my faves at mo!:p

Well looks like I'm burning midnight oil, can hear hubby snoring over head! Had better attempt sleep as tummy grumbling at me..seeing red!:mad:

Sweet dreams all. Positive ZZzzz's
Nic
x
:eek:

MAINTENANCE Week Eight/Day Seven (1200)

morning2.gif
up a bit earlier than usual
yikes.gif
It's all go here today - with Mother moving in with us after lunch got lot's to do getting her room ready
confused0061.gif

Coooeeeee nic, soooo pleased to see you posting here
happy0005.gif
I absolutely KNOW you CAN do this

Talking XFactor........be still my
hearth2.gif
Ben is totally FABULOUS
happy0159.gif
Leona is great too, they're both way ahead of the others for me.

Last day of 1200 - moving up to 1500 tomorrow.

Here goes with today's menu.......

Brekkie - porridge oats made with skimmed milk/water plus mugs of fresh coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance. Small banana.
Lunch - Baxters butternut squash and bean soup, 2 small slices of wholemeal bread with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Satsuma. Caramel bar.
Dinner - turkey casserole and veggies. Vanilla and coffee shake made into mousse............my favourite
huge.gif

4/5lts water.
1238.gif
here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday :)

:) Morning!:)

Just returned from facing the elements as Oli played in his footy match and scored the 4th goal! They won 4-0, thank goodness, it's earache and running comentary when they don't!:D

Feeling pretty positive and resisted the sweeties been passed around at the match and talk of treacle toffee! Stuck with my lovely Boaters Orange coffee!:rolleyes:

Got a mega mountain of ironing to get through today, I intended to get it done yestrerday but Scrabble had me a blast! Will be checking out the arcades on this site if I need to keep my mind off food and firmly on the prize, a pledge of 2st by Christmas??!:confused:

demon, sounds like you have a busy day but a lovely menu to help you along your way! Hope all goes well with your mum moving in!x:)

Hey D, how dy get your fabby clip art on, wouldn't mind a go?:eek:

:eek: Hugs
Nic
x

Afraid I'm a bit of a smilie nut nic..........love playing with them.........they add a bit of fun dontcha think
winking0071.gif

Go toTechnical Support - smilies thread - there's loads - then just copy and paste
happy0159.gif
Check out my post on page 2 - lot's of my favs there - also page 3 - I've put on a link to a great site............must be the big kid inside me
happy0192.gif

The move went reasonably smoothly thank goodness and Mother is settled in nicely :) The hassle isn't quite over though, got to oversee the removal bods on Wednesday when they put all her stuff into storage for a while til our sale goes through and we find the perfect house for us all
confused0036.gif

Think there's going to be a big element of trial and error managing the move up to 1500 tomorrow.......don't want to increase portion sizes so guess it's going to be about introducing different food groups like red meat, different veggies, more fruit............plus those snacks !!!!! To be honest, think it's going to be more difficult deciding which CD pack to lose each day..........love the bars and the mousses
winking0071.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day One (1500)
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone :)
Amazing how fast these Monday mornings come round
confused0061.gif
Stepping up to 1500 today, but will be monitoring it closely - although gaining a few lbs at this stage wouldn't be a probelm, want to avoid doing that just before our trip to Mexico in 2 weeks time
winking0071.gif

Here's todays menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my allowance.
Lunch - chopped new potatoes, tuna, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. Chese and onion Ryvita minis. Satsuma.
Dinner - the left over turkey casserole and veggies....yummy CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
smilie_fee.gif

Last edited:
Miracle I found my way home this evening
confused0061.gif
we've got a really heavy fog here in Wilts
thwea04.gif
and yes, you've guessed, I've been absolutely freezing all day
acloud1.gif

To cap it off and add insult to injury, I'd run out of bananas and planned to buy one at work.............waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh they didn't get a delivery today
sad0149.gif
Oh well, will just have to force down another satsuma..............never let it be said I go without my proper allowance
happy0193.gif

Off to
di-11.gif
the dinner soon...............yummy, yummy casserole...............that should warm me up a bit eh
huge.gif

Not sure what's on the box this evening, but will probably snuggle up on the settee anyway..........there's always something to play catch up with on sky+
winking0071.gif

Miracle I found my way home this evening
confused0061.gif
we've got a really heavy fog here in Wilts
thwea04.gif
and yes, you've guessed, I've been absolutely freezing all day
acloud1.gif

To cap it off and add insult to injury, I'd run out of bananas and planned to buy one at work.............waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh they didn't get a delivery today
sad0149.gif
Oh well, will just have to force down another satsuma..............never let it be said I go without my proper allowance
happy0193.gif

Off to
di-11.gif
the dinner soon...............yummy, yummy casserole...............that should warm me up a bit eh
huge.gif

Not sure what's on the box this evening, but will probably snuggle up on the settee anyway..........there's always something to play catch up with on sky+
winking0071.gif

Hi Demon - glad you got home safely - I hate fog :mad:

Great news that the move went well and your mum is settled....hope the house hunting goes smoothly for you all :)

Really enjoying your diary - reading all about stepping up on CD and checking out your menus....ur not looking for a lodger are ya ??!!!;)

Debz
xx

MAINTENANCE Week Nine/Day Two (1500)
morning2.gif
Grey and damp here in Wilts today - not actually raining, but definitely a bit miserable ;)

Here's todays menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my allowance.
Lunch - pasta, mixed pulses, cherry tomatoes and cucumber tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Not sure about pud yet - will take a look for something around 150cals in M&S when I dash into town at lunchtime.
4/5lts water.
1238.gif
here's wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day :)

Home from work and absolutely cream crackered
confused0061.gif

Had to run into town at lunchtime looking for raffle prizes for the Xmas bash on 17th Nov I've organised for the Division - it's the 7th year I've done it - got 160 peeps attending - I know, I know I'm definitely bonkers
confused0066.gif

My new boss was out for most of the day so at least I could get on without her looking over my shoulder
winking0071.gif
I'm sure I'll get used to her as time goes on...............well it's that or murder
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

Off to cook the dinner shortly and then flop in front of the box for a few hours
hugs6.gif

Another lovely lazy evening...........BLISS
huge.gif

Picked an M&S count on us choccie mousse for pud - only 80cals so well within my allowance - very nice. Having said that, actually prefer the CD shakes made into mousse so will have to come up with some more ideas for days I take a bar to work
winking0071.gif

Off to bed now, nite, nite
hugs2.gif

Back