Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to 10st! Time to get healthy - Newbie here, all support appreciated!

Yeah it's not worth it, it can have a detrimental effect. I never weigh myself between weigh ins anymore whatever diet I'm on, its always different than the consultants. Plus if i think I've lost loads I think I've earn't a treat and if I haven't then I think sod it I'll start again after my next weigh in haha. It's a no win situation haha.x

That's the bit I'm worried about. Supposed to be going out with friends tomorrow night, everyone on here is telling me I can't have diet coke because it contains citric acid. No way I'm sitting all night with a group of mates siping fizzy bloody water. There's got to be a compromise somewhere surely. I don't want my life to come to a halt because I'm doing this diet, I'm willing to go t-total for the duration but come off it - water or black coffee all night??? Fs! Lol

Yeah I've read that you can have coke zero as a treat but not too often but not diet coke. But I know places don't really sell it. The thing is the better you can stick at it the sooner it will be over. I actually like sparkling water so I guess I'm lucky. I buy it in nice glass bottles on a weekend that I have instead of a bottle of wine if I'm staying in, so I feel I'm having something fancy haha. I would try and stick to the water or take some of the drink flavouring out with you though. I've done that in the past. Have it with some ice and a straw and it's a cocktail haha!!

Oooo, not thought of that. My son is diabetic and has some flavour drops that you can put in water, carb and citric acid free. Could always do that as a total last resort.

Haha, there you go, sorted!! Is a diet coke really worth throwing yourself out of ketosis!! Let me know how you get on!

Hi guyyyyss :)

No I didn't disappear of the face of the earth. Ready for an update? Okay so just after my week where I lost 2 pounds and got my stone I got a bit ill but also lost all my motivation and had a dinner. This just made it worse and I thought i could go straight back but I kept eating. Then for about five days every time I ate carbs I got a bad tummy ache which was horrible, then I didn't want to do the whole ketosis thing again because I was ill! Anywayyyy do it's been about three weeks I think and good news is I've not put on any weight although I do feel like my inches have gone up which is crap. So I've started SS again today and my aim is another stone in 21 days. I know it's not the conventional way but it worked for me last time do well see how it goes

Anyway I have been following you all on here and want to say a huge well done on your progress!

Xx

Yay welcome back Stacy, well done you for getting back on the proverbial horse, you can do it!

Back