Demon's Maintenance Journey

After a lovely bright sunny weekend, it's been
wthr32.gif
all day............typical
wink.gif
Fortunately it slowed down a little at lunch time when I popped into town to get a few more Xmas bits so didn't get too wet
grin.gif

Was sooo disorganised this year hadn't even bought the
6.gif
but it turned out brilliantly - BHS was selling them with 40% off - perhaps I should leave it to the last minute in future
huge.gif
Mind you, still haven't got the Xmas pud so will be popping back to M&S on Wednesday..........definitely can't go without that !!!!

snowman.gif
pretty pooped now so off to bed - nite, nite.

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

MAINTENANCE (1000)
coff5.gif
Oooops overslept
shocked.gif

Here's the menu..........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance
Mid morning - small banana.
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free salad dressing. Choc bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. Banana shake made into mousse.
4/5lts water
sleighani.gif
stern11.gif
wishing you a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif

MAINTENANCE (1200)
boi18.gif
Stepping up to 1200 today.............feel like a marathon runner in training for the big race lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mind you with all that yummy Xmas food on offer over Xmas need all the training I can get
wink.gif

Here's the menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Mid morning - small banana
Lunch - Baxter's spicy tomato and rice soup. Small wholemeal roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Satsuma. CD choc orange bar.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD toffee and walnut shake made into mousse.
4/5lts waters
Expecting to feel well and truly
smileyeating.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

11.gif
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif

Well I wasn't wrong - was absolutely stuffed at lunchtime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally started wrapping some pressies yesterday evening and have finished off a few more tonight. Only a few bits to buy now so should get everything done by Friday..........phew !!!!

Really tired so off to bed shortly, nite, nite.
weih00046.gif

Animaci1.gif

MAINTENANCE (1200)
morning2.gif
Just heard on the radio that the weather here is causing problems on the roads - can't really see outside yet, but evidently there's a heavy fog
sad.gif
Better try to get off to work a few minutes earlier!!

Here's the menu...........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk plus mug of coffee with the remainder of my half pint allowance.
Lunch - having lunch with the girls at work so not sure yet - probably jacket potato and salad. CD choc orange bar, satsuma.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD cappaccino shake made into mousse.
4/5lts waters
sleighani.gif
stern11.gif
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif

MAINTENANCE (1200)
coff5.gif
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE ..............last day at work til after the New Year
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Here's the menu........

Lunch - Baxter's Italian bean and pasta soup. Small wholemeal roll with 1 Laughing Cow light cheese triangle. Satsuma. CD caramel bar.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5lts waters

11.gif
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif

It's been a really long day - managed to get away from work at lunchtime so that I could pop into town to get the rest of the bits and pieces. Got rather carried away and then went to the supermarket to buy the last few things - bread etc. Didn't get home til 6pm
confused0085.gif
Meant we had a very late dinner !!!!

The good news is that I've absolutely FINISHED............well let's put it this way...........if I haven't got it now they'll have to go without lol Just got a bit of wrapping left and then I can relax...........okay, okay there's still the washing, housework...........and on and on
winking0071.gif
it's never ending
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sleigh.gif
absolutely pooped so off to bed shortly, nite, nite.

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

MAINTENANCE (1500ish!!!!!!!!!)
boi18.gif
Good morning everyone
grin.gif

Off to our eldest daughter's house today. She's got 5 children and our youngest daughter and 6th grandchild will also be joining us so it promises to be a lovely noisy family day
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Have just had my usual porridge for brekkie - not sure what I'll be eating for lunch or even this evening - will be sticking to 1500ish, but hey this is the start of my Christmas so guess the odd mince pie is bound to disappear down my throat
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Feeling pretty chuffed - popped on the scales and have lost another lb - not bad considering how I've steamed through all the maintenance steps over this last week lol
sleighani.gif
stern11.gif
wishing you a good and POSITIVE Saturday
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif

chimney.gif
mxmas.gif

Not going out today at all...........if I haven't got it now we'll just have to go without
wink.gif
don't think we're going to starve..........couldn't get another thing in the fridge
shocked.gif
What is it that makes us buy like we're feeding an army at Christmas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No menu today...........I'm now in celebration mode
santa_turkey.gif
Will happily forget the scales until well into next week
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

e1kerstbalk.gif

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

morning2.gif
no work for me til after New Year so enjoyed a lovely long lie in................BLISS
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Planning to be lazy for the rest of the day and play catch up with sky+
wink.gif

Haven't ventured near the scales yet - will leave that til Saturday - be soon enough to see the damage lol

Feeling decidedly like a HUGE stuffed
Giant_turkey.gif
right now
confused0085.gif
but, oh boy, have I enjoyed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you're all having a WONDERFUL Xmas
grin.gif

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

coff5.gif
up late as usual
ashamed0002.gif

Planning to get back on track at the weekend - will probably get a nasty shock when I get on those scales Sat morning - bound to be HUGE incentive
wink.gif

Off to Bath today for a look around the shops.
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

boi18.gif
good afternoon everyone
ashamed0002.gif

Truthfully can't face much more rich food............all lovely when it's being eaten...............just don't like the horrid yukky, bloated feeling I had this morning so have decided to get back on track a day earlier than planned. Absolutely love Xmas, but oh boy do I go overboard - bad enough with all the extra food, but WOW it's all the drink that finishes me every time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Know I'll get a nasty shock when I jump on those scales tomorrow morning, but not too worried 'cos it'll soon come off again
grin.gif

39.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

Animaci1.gif
hugs6.gif

Hi There

Hi Demon, I have just spent two days of readfing this thread, It is absoloutely fantastic, you are the perfect role model for maintanance and the food menu's are fantastic. I think youve worked it out 110% in your head...

...keep posting can't wait to carry on readin ...LOL i want u on maintainance forever to support me....I will hopefully be starting maintainace on Feb 15th!!!

Take care

boi18.gif
Ooooops..........oh dear, got on those pesky scales this morning and I'm back where I was after Mexico..........2lbs over goal weight
ashamed0005.gif
Shameful really when you think all that damage was done in the space of one week
ashamed0002.gif
Not being much of a role model right this minute dietingqueen!!!!!!

Just goes to show how rich the food is over Xmas - heaven help us if we ate like that all year round
confused0066.gif
Mind you, think the drink might have helped a bit
confused0085.gif
Okay, so it's back to the real world. Will be eating sensibly over the weekend and from Tuesday, when I go back to work, will do a 790 week to get rid of the bulk of it.

Phew...........sooo glad I got rid of that holiday surplus. The really good news is that in previous years a hol, followed closely by Xmas resulted in a massive weight gain of nearly 2stone ...........no wonder I weighed over 16st............truly doesn't bear thinking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN
huge.gif

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
268.gif

newyr3.gif

coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Planning a trip to the cinema later to see Eragon - it's had mixed reviews, but the trailer looked fun - let's hope that wasn't the only good bits
winking0071.gif

Not doing anything special this evening - just us and Mother so it'll be very quiet, but we will be toasting in the New Year with a large
Tropical_drink.gif
or two of champagne
huge.gif

Here's wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR
farve.gif

xlites14.gif

hi Demon - brill thread - and where the heck do you get all these animations/cartoons etc - they sure brighten up the place.

As for the weight - much respect - if you can't see saw a bit around your goal weight over Xmas - when can you

You must be so proud

Mindless

newyear.gif
morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all
huge.gif

Lovely bright and sunny here in Wilts today................bet it's raining tomorrow morning when I'm rushing around getting back to work
confused0061.gif

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the celebrations around the world yesterday evening...........nicely washed down with a few
of bubbly
jumping0045.gif

Mindless you'll find loads of smilies and links to brill sites etc under Forum Technical Support - Free Smilies. Just copy and paste..............have fun
huge.gif

farve.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
morning2.gif
Back to work today and.................. no surprises........... it's wet and miserable here in Wilts
winking0071.gif

Planning a really strict 790 week to get rid of all that Xmas surplus - want to get it over with quickly and painlessly
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - half choc orange bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Mid morning - other half of bar
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
268.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
boi18.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Woke up feeling a lot better today - just goes to show how sluggish all that rich food makes us feel. Frightening to think that was the 'norm' for sooo many years.........yuk!!!!!

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half choc bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - fish and veggies. Cappaccino shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
farve.gif

MAINTENANCE (790)
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Well the diet is obviously working - spent most of yesterday running to the loo
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
happy0193.gif
and I'm absolutely freezing again !!!!!!!! Can't wait to get through the next couple of weeks and be back to all the yummy healthy food I was eating before the trip to Mexico.

Here's the menu......

Brekkie - half choc orange bar with mug of coffee made with allowance of half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - banana tetra pak
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. Choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water
268.gif

Back