Demon's Maintenance Journey

Oh!! Missed this!!

Excellent news Demon!
arg-dancing-awesome-magentablack-ur.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Demon has done it!!!Congratualtions To You!!!
crowngrin.gif
Congratulations to Demon on reaching your target!!!!
smilie_liebe1.gif
TARGET 9st 10lb!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley-linie-006.gif

costumed-smiley-019.gif
Your a Star!

smiley-linie-001.gif

Finally in from work - it's been really manic today I've hardly had time to breath let alone get on here :eek: My boss is out tomorrow so,fingers crossed, I'll have a bit more time to play ;)

Been feeling really weird and keep having to pinch myself - suddenly realised this morning that I won't be doing SS again..................WOW :D :D :D :D

Okay, so need a new goal - decided to aim for making my target weight 9st10lb..........love typing that lol..............the heaviest I intend to be from here on in
nature-smiley-016.gif
Expecting to lose a few more lbs on maintenance so hopefully it'll give me a nice little buffer for special ocassions like Xmas, hols, birthdays etc.

Got fish and veggies for dinner...........yummy That's another huge change - only ever ate fish in batter before CD

Positive changes from here on in then demon.

When I start management then I intend to go for all the things on the list that I either haven't tried or wouldn't have wanted to try because I wanted something else :)

When I go abroad I do a similar thing by choosing the thing on the menu that I don't know what it is :D

Well, just spent another lazy evening in front of the box........so what's new eh
icon_wink.gif

Don't mind rushing around at the weekend, but am usually pretty tired when I get in from work so by the time we've had dinner I can't really be bothered about going out - lazy I know

Struggling to keep my eyes open so off to bed shortly, nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week One/Day Three

Good morning everyone :)

It's very dull and overcast here today :( Had forgotten I've got two meetings this morning so what's the betting I'll be absolutely freezing
Temps16.gif
Being on AAM keeps me full, but not warm lol

1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day
:)

Well, I was right, I'm absolutely freezing
icon_eek.gif

Having 2 meetings didn't give me much time at all this morning - so much for the boss being out of the office eh
icon_wink.gif

Will be doing the supermarket thing on the way home this evening - quite excited as I'll be able to stock up on some veggies etc. Daft really 'cos I've been doing AAM week all the way through - think it just feels different this time knowing that I'm only 2 weeks off the next step :)

Hi

Just got back from weigh in & lost 0.8 lbs this week :mad: . Did exactly the same 4 weeks ago when I only lost 0.6. Only got my monthly today so I think its that!!!:eek: Last time made up for it the following week & lost 5.5 so will keep my chin up and look forward to next week. On a positive note though got measured and lost 4 inches off boobs, 9 inches off waist & 4.5 inches off hips in just 59 days.:eek:

Demon I havent really noticed the effect of ketosis on my body temperature but I have put it down to being such HOT STUFF before.:D :D :D

Got a M & S gift voucher from work today as a Thanks for some work I did. :) :) Will come in very useful as wardrobe it being drastically reduced at the moment.

Just off to bed with my Minty Hot Choc

GOOD NITE

Lovely positive post lena - you're absolutely right TOTM is the culprit - those scales will definitely move down again next week

Regarding the temperature thing - amazed it's affected me sooo much I've always been pretty hot stuff too
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Actually been taking HRT for the last few years to prevent the flushes etc. Mr.D isn't complaining though 'cos I'm cuddling up even more now
angry-tC.gif

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week One/Day Four

It's
Temps18.gif
here in Wilts today - very dark and overcast
icon_rolleyes.gif
guess that means I'll be shivering in the office again !!!!

Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

It's been raining most of the day, but luckily stopped long enough for me to pop down to Mother's at lunch time - I've been frozen for most of the time too lol
icon_eek.gif

Got some chicken in the oven for dinner which smells yummy...........really loving this maintenance lark

Planning a nice lazy evening in front of the box as usual - Eastenders, The Bill, Bad Girls...........yeah, yeah I know........not much hope for me
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Think I need to give the Co-ton herbal tablets I've been taking a miss tomorrow - spent most of the evening rushing to the loo
mixed-sm.gif
icon_redface.gif
Not sure why, never happened before on AAM
dunno1.gif
I'd forgotten it was the last Bad Girls episode in this series tonight - just about managed to watch it all the way through!!!!

Off to bed shortly, nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week One/Day Five

Very wet and miserable again here today :( Haven't got to see Mother this lunch time, did that yesterday, but do have to pop into town during my lunch hour so let's hope it clears up a bit.

Tummy seems to have settled down again this morning thank goodness - not sure what caused it yesterday :confused: don't fancy having to run back and forth to the loo at work
icon_eek.gif

Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

The sun finally came out mid afternoon and it turned really warm :)

Didn't manage to get into town at lunch time so left work an hour earlier this evening - just got home and slurped some soup. Will be cooking fish and veggies for dinner shortly.................yummy :D

Back