Demon's Maintenance Journey

What a day - hardly got a chance to even peep on here :(

Just been doing a quick catch-up, but really will have to go off to bed in a minute. Only got tomorrow.........ooops it's today already
icon_eek.gif
..........to get the house shipshape and do some packing. We're off to Amsterdam Sunday - really looking forward to the break :D

Nite, nite

MAINTENANCE Week Two/Day Six

Good morning everyone :)

Beautiful and sunny here in Wilts today. We've had a builder/decorator here for most of the week so won't get much time to enjoy the sun 'cos I'll be too busy cleaning up for most of the day so that we leave the place spic 'n span when we fly off on hols tomorrow morning
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wishing you all a good and positive Saturday
smilie_fee.gif

Absolutely cream crackered - we spent ages clearing all the mess in the house, but it does look ace now so was definitely worth doing
Invision-Board-France-76.gif

Off for an early night 'cos we'll be up quite early getting ready - haven't packed yet
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Two/Day Seven

morning2.gif
I know, I know.......this is way too early for me on a Sunday..........even shocked myself
icon_lol.gif
Rushing around packing - won't be back on here til Friday.

Won't be here for my official weigh in tomorrow so popped on the scales this morning and I've lost another llb.......YEAH
fam24.gif
Really delighted with this as I wanted to lose a few more lbs on the maintenance programme.

Start weight Feb 13th 16st 2lb
TARGET 9st 10lb
Todays weight 9st 6lb
Lost 1lb
Total loss 6st 10lb

I'm moving up to 790 from today - good timing for my hols eh
Mind you, goodness knows what the case will weigh with my numerous tetra packs and brekkie bars ;)
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive week
:)

MAINTENANCE Week Three/Day Five
morning2.gif
finally rolled out of bed - we didn't get back til gone midnight so definitely needed the lie in ;)

Just popping in quickly - only here til lunch time and then it's off to Corby - got my CDC training day tomorrow - really excited :D
YEAH lena, another 4.6lbs BRILLIANT

1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day

MAINTENANCE Week Three/Day Seven

Finally home - this time properly - or at least til my hol to Mexico late Nov :)

Had a really hectic 2 days going off to Corby for the Cambridge Counsellors training day. Really interesting - loads of info to take in - will need to spend quite some time reading through all the notes and hoping I've retained a lot of it!!!

Now just got to fill in the accreditation forms - get them in the post - wait for the telephone interview and then..........fingers crossed..........I can call myself a CDC.........YEAH :D :D :D

Really exciting - this feels like the start of a whole new journey :)

Totally cream crackered now - done masses of
smilie_waesche.gif
the house smells like a laundry - c
an't go back to work tomorrow without clean knickers
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Mind you what a brilliant excuse to stay home
angry-tJ.gif

Off to bed now, nite, nite
bed_bug.gif

MAINTENANCE Week Four/Day one

Good morning everyone :)

Definitely got that Monday morning feeling - it's always harder going back to work after a hol
icon_eek.gif
really not looking forward to today at all
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's WI tonight - hoping that eating out every day in Amsterdam hasn't done any damage - it's always more difficult when you haven't done the cooking yourself and can't weigh the portions out - fingers crossed my guesstimates were reasonably accurate !!!
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Hi demon,

How could you even gain weight has your feet have hardly touched the ground.

Delighted you had a fab holiday and then come back and do your CDC training...what energy, what get up and go:D

And now you tell us your off on yet another holiday come November:eek:

Mexico no less...

Fantastic!

Love Mini xxx

LOL mini, it sometimes feel like I'm chasing my tail
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Absolutely loving this maintenance lark - just got in from WI and............big drum roll.............managed to lose another 1lb this week
fam24.gif
Wanted to lose another 6/7lbs in total so well on track to do that. 790 is great - one more week to go and then it's up to 1000.

MAINTENANCE Week Four/Day Two
morning2.gif
Bit overcast, but dry here in Wilts. Fingers crossed it's not quite so hectic at work today - my boss is out of the office so hoping to get a few minutes to take a peek on here ;)

1238.gif
wishing you all a good and positive day

Well we all know what they say about the 'best laid plans'...............got to work only to find I'd forgotten I was scheduled for a 2hr meeting this morning :( Hardly had a minute to catch up on my work before it was the usual dash down to Mother's at lunch time
icon_eek.gif

Thought the afternoon would be better...............
Forum16.gif
was it heck as like.............some kind soul had popped another meeting in my diary............okay ONLY for an hour, but it left me scrabbling like mad to get everything done. Didn't have a single minute to get on the web all day..........beginning to feel really

and deprived now !!!!!!!!!

At least I've got a yummy dinner cooking - having chicken breast and veggies followed by cappuccino mousse....................LUSH
315.gif

Planning an easy evening in front of the box - will pop back later :)

Welcome home Demon!!!

Glad you enjoyed your trip!! You must really have this 790 mastered if you can go away and still lose weight :) :) :) when you are not even cooking yourself.

You are going gadding again in November !! There is just no stopping you girl. Got my weigh in tomorrow(Wednesday). We get our before and after photos back :eek: :eek: I am going to try and scan them in and put them on the gallery at weekend

GOOD LUCK with your WI tomorrow lena :D

790 is a lovely step - much easier to judge portion sizes 'cos you get a really good piece of fish/chicken and after getting used to portion sizes on AAM you don't really need those scales each time. Also, it's lovely having half pint of skimmed milk every day.

Must admit the milk was my only concern on hols - wasn't sure how easy it would be to get skimmed so I took a tub of the dried stuff and made a lovely coffee latte each morning. Been taking it to work for the last couple of days too............lovely
Will be using it next week to have cereal for brekkie - really looking forward to that :D

Had a lovely lazy evening, and boy did I need it after all those meetings today ;) Off to bed shortly, nite, nite
Dodo12.bmp

MAINTENANCE Week Four/Day Three
coff5.gif
good morning everyone :)

Dull and overcast here in Wilts again today. Definitely know I've got a one hour meeting this morning, but fingers crossed, the rest of the day is clear so I should be able to get loads of work done..............and with luck I'll get on here too Oooops, let's hope I haven't spoken too soon !!!
Wishing you all a good and positive day
smilie_fee.gif

Just got in from weigh in and I am another 3.4lb lighter. The class was fantastic tonight we all got our before and after photos back this week. (I will try to add to gallery at weekend so you can put a face to the name )

I could not believe what I used to look like. It brought tears to my eyes to think that I could not see myself the way that I looked in my before photo :eek: :eek: :eek:. I could not thank the leader enough even though as she said it was me who did the hard work. Still a way to go so I cannot take my foot off the gas yet!!!!

Demon you are so lucky to be having 1/2 pint of milk a day. I am really missing my skinny latte. I try and treat myself each night though to either a hot vanilla milkshake with coffee or my hot chocolate made with peppermint tea. Thats my thing to look forward too!!! (dreaming of fish and chicken!!!!):D :D

Back