denies diary.....

ok guys day 4,s menu ..
breakfast was- strawberry porridge with about 4 chopped strawberrys in it ,very lovely
lunch - mediteranean veg soup ..love this
dinner - chicken curry with vegetables and mushrooms ..really filling and yummy
and for snacks ive had a nakd bar (yukk)..lol and a shape yogurt
cups of decaf tea
its been a struggle to eat today as ive really felt too full ..this is so late for me to have dinner its normally 5.30 -6-00 so somethings working .. hope your all doing ok x

ok here goes ..day 5breakfast... pecan and treacle granola
snack..2 of the ginger biscuits
lunch -strawberry milkshake ..not had one of these before and loved it
handful of mixed nuts (low GI 0nes)
cup of herbal tea
not sure about dinner yet as i feel so full i cant even think about food..god i cant believe i typed that..i love this diet ,i have so much more energy and feel so much more awake in the mornings ..good luck to everyone else x

It sounds like you're doing brilliantly denie, and more importantly you're enjoying it which is even better. :D

Congratulations on the 7lbs loss (already! :eek:) you must be over the moon. Hope you're having a good weekend and continue to enjoy the food... sounds like you will! :p x

thanx diversity im so happy and positive at the moment i cant believe the loss so far and how good i feel so quickly ..

well what can i say ,i had to force my dinner down tonight as i was still stuffed from lunch ,i had mushroom stroganoff with a rice and veg frozen pack..i thought it was nice but tasted a bit gritty unless it was my fillings falling to bits on the diet..lol
ok i was wondering if im full half way through should i leave some of the dinner ? seems the right thing to do but then im worried i might be hungry later and ive used up my snacks etc ..what do you all do ? the thing is ive never felt so full on a diet before so it takes some getting used to x

ok here goes ...day 6 and feeling so happy :) with myself so far for getting over the weekend without cheating
breakfast - porridge with small chopped banana
cup of decaf tea
5 pecan nuts
lunch- 3 bean and chorizo soup (yummy)
cup of fruity tea (decaf)
2 of the ginger biscuits
dinner- tuna rigatoni with a frozen veg pack (lovely)
hope my menu still seems ok .. x

ok here goes ...day 6 and feeling so happy :) with myself so far for getting over the weekend without cheating
breakfast - porridge with small chopped banana
cup of decaf tea
5 pecan nuts
lunch- 3 bean and chorizo soup (yummy)
cup of fruity tea (decaf)
2 of the ginger biscuits
dinner- tuna rigatoni with a frozen veg pack (lovely)
hope my menu still seems ok .. x

it looks fine to me.

hi ya shep ..not seen u about over the weekend hun ,hope your ok and looking forward to tomorrow (you are starting again tomorrow arnt you or am i getting confused with someone else ) x

hi ya shep ..not seen u about over the weekend hun ,hope your ok and looking forward to tomorrow (you are starting again tomorrow arnt you or am i getting confused with someone else ) x

Hello Denie

Yes I am starting today (monday) and really ready to go.
I don't get on the computer much at the weekend, have to share with hubby and daughter and it seems hubby was in the seat most of Sunday, so try as I might I couldn't get on.

I have my cup of tea on the go and will have my porridge after school run as daughter is being a bit slow this morning even though she went to bed at 7.30- 8 last night.

Will be back later until then thanks and bye.:D:D:D

ok day 7 ..but i didn't start til Tuesday last week so ill weigh in tomorrow ...
here goes ..
breakfast- vanilla porridge with sliced banana (small) in with it
lunch - spicy beef and tomato soup with 1 slice of wholemeal nimble bread
2 fruit and spice biscuits
dinner- beef meatballs (omg how delicious is this)and a frozen veg pack ,i reckon this has to be the best meal yet but will have it with a little spaghetti next time ..still nice though
i cooked my family a roast tonight with all the trimmings and didnt even pinch a potato or yorkshire pudding ..the thought didnt even enter my head i was just looking forward to my dinner ..im not going to call this a diet anymore as it definatly doesnt feel like one ..hope your all being good ..take care x

New to Diet Chef

Hello Everyone:wave_cry:
I hope you don't mind if I join in with the chatter, I have never been onto forum before so a learning curve on this as well as the diet chef!:confused:
I am currently on day 5 of my diet chef journey. I first saw it on QVC a couple of weeks ago but decided to order directly from diet chef so that I could have more choice. I have to say so far so good, I have alot of weight to lose :cry: but have decided to stick to the plan 100% to get me on the straight and narrow and give me the start I need.
I have read a number of the threads, I would like to ask can you only do this plan for 28 days or can you continue with it for as long as needs be??
My weigh in day is Thursday so fingers crossed it will be a good one!

Just to wish you luck on your weigh-in tomorrow denie, hope you have a good loss.
Hi London Mampy:welcome:
You dont have to end your diet at 28 days you can stay on it as long as you want, the choice is yours:talk017:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy ive lost 9lbs in my first week ..omg im so happy i cant believe it ... i just hope ive done my tracker correct and its moved ..good luck to everyone else on thier weight loss this week ...keep going its worth it i feel fantastic x
i just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has commented on my diary it has really helped me this week xxxx

Hi denie
9lbs in your first week no wonder your pleased, you are doing amazingly well, good luck for next weeks weigh-in:talk017:

thank you hun im on such a high ..lol im not expecting to lose that every week and i know its going to slow down quite a bit but i have been so good this week im just glad its paid off i feel fantastic..xx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy ive lost 9lbs in my first week ..omg im so happy i cant believe it ... i just hope ive done my tracker correct and its moved ..good luck to everyone else on thier weight loss this week ...keep going its worth it i feel fantastic x
i just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has commented on my diary it has really helped me this week xxxx

:bliss::banana dancer: Well done you, cant believe 9lbs thats over 1/2 a stone and only 4lbs shy of a stone. Great going are you motivated or what?????

Well i am day two and stayed within mu calories yesterday JUST. Had a lovely salad in the evening and wasn't hungry at all later in the evening. But going for an early nite tonite as completely knackered (not from the diet) Late nite!!!

Well done again Denie

It does give you a real boost when you have a big loss like that & you feel more determined to keep going but if you keep strong & focused im sure you will do well.:D

thanx shep im so pleased with myself as i have stuck to it 100% all week and its really motivated me to keep going ...thanx for all your lovely comments they really do keep me on track x

:bliss:
Well i am day two and stayed within mu calories yesterday JUST. Had a lovely salad in the evening and wasn't hungry at all later in the evening. But going for an early nite tonite as completely knackered (not from the diet) Late nite!!!
Good luck with keeping on track today Shep

9lbs is an incredible loss, well done denie! :woohoo:
It's really good to hear you're enjoying the food too; I think that makes it so much easier.
Good luck for the rest of this week! :D x

Back