denies diary.....

diversity thank you hunnie ..its really given me the boost i needed and yes the food is amazing cant believe im on a diet xx thanx for your lovely comments too they really help x

Hello Everyone:wave_cry:
I hope you don't mind if I join in with the chatter, I have never been onto forum before so a learning curve on this as well as the diet chef!:confused:
I am currently on day 5 of my diet chef journey. I first saw it on QVC a couple of weeks ago but decided to order directly from diet chef so that I could have more choice. I have to say so far so good, I have alot of weight to lose :cry: but have decided to stick to the plan 100% to get me on the straight and narrow and give me the start I need.
I have read a number of the threads, I would like to ask can you only do this plan for 28 days or can you continue with it for as long as needs be??
My weigh in day is Thursday so fingers crossed it will be a good one!

Good luck tomorrow London Mampy with the weigh in. Let us know ;)

well im back but i havent a clue wot day it is ..ive been really good still but ive been at the hospital for the last couple of days until about 1.30 as my nan is very ill and critical ..i have just been having a shake for lunch and a sarnie in the evening and then my nked bar inbetween ..i am so tired but just wanted to let you all know i havent given up ,good luck to everyone just starting out xxx

Hi Denie
Im really so sorry to hear that your nan is very poorly, i do hope things look better soon.
You are really doing well to keep on the diet track at this very difficult time, im send you a :hug99:& good luck

Last edited:
hi ya caroline ,my nan passed away on saturday and the last week has been such a blur as ive been at the hospital from 9 til about 1.30 in the morning sitting with her as i didnt want her dying alone ,i left the hospital like normal and i got a call to say we should get back to the hospital at 5.45 but i didnt make it in time ,she was 92 so she had a good life and is now resting in peace ...thanx for asking x
ive had to start the diet properly again today although i havent put any weight on i havent lost a pound ..it will soon start coming off again so im not worrying ..how you doing ? x

Not doing great on the diet but plan to restart tomorrow - should have today but well...

Really sorry to hear about your nan but there's no denying that 92 is an excellent age. I lost my dad last year at 79 and it was really difficult. Still is. My birthday is coming up and I'm finding myself stuck in a comfort eating zone at the moment, but it is getting easier - just hard around certain times.

Well done for staying the same - that's very impressive *hugs*

thank you everyone for your kind words..this has been a hard week for me ,but luckily im back on track and started losing again ,its weird to think i really tried hard to stick to the diet while i was at the hospital having jacket potato for lunch and my milkshake for dinner or vice versa some days but i suppose sitting beside my nan all week and not getting any exercise at all didnt help ..anyway ive had a sneak peak and ive lost 2lb so im pleased ..proper weigh in on tuesday so im hoping it might be a stone all in all (fingers crossed).. hows everyone doing ? xx

thank you everyone for your kind words..this has been a hard week for me ,but luckily im back on track and started losing again ,its weird to think i really tried hard to stick to the diet while i was at the hospital having jacket potato for lunch and my milkshake for dinner or vice versa some days but i suppose sitting beside my nan all week and not getting any exercise at all didnt help ..anyway ive had a sneak peak and ive lost 2lb so im pleased ..proper weigh in on tuesday so im hoping it might be a stone all in all (fingers crossed).. hows everyone doing ? xx

Me i've lost again bringing me to 10lb in just over 2 weeks and boy am I pleased. :D

hi ya caroline ,my nan passed away on saturday and the last week has been such a blur as ive been at the hospital from 9 til about 1.30 in the morning sitting with her as i didnt want her dying alone ,i left the hospital like normal and i got a call to say we should get back to the hospital at 5.45 but i didnt make it in time ,she was 92 so she had a good life and is now resting in peace ...thanx for asking x
ive had to start the diet properly again today although i havent put any weight on i havent lost a pound ..it will soon start coming off again so im not worrying ..how you doing ? x
Hi Denie
I am really sorry to hear about your nans passing, & i am sending you a big :hug99: at this very sad time, i am sorry didnt post earlier but i was away for a few days.

Good luck with your diet & future weigh-ins.

hi ya everyone hope your all doing well ..just thought id share that ive lost another 3lb this week ,it was 4lb up until yesterday but i had my nans funeral and had a bit of buffet food and drink .. but im still pleased ... take care xx

thanx caroline im a bit gutted it wasnt a little more to make it my first stone but i know exactly where i went wrong so im really pleased with what ive lost this week ..hope your doing ok x

Congrats on your loss this week Denie, well done.

Back