DEN'S LT100% DIARY

Denise140

Now 40% less fat !
DAY 1 NEARLY OVER - 100% TFR 3.6 litres of water, a black coffee and three cups of Earl Grey. The latter is a delicious rediscovery - I'd forgotten how much i like it!

Den good luck in your journey and stick with it. Occasionally it may be a challenge but it will be worth it. :D

DAY 3

Still on 100%. Managing 3.6 litres of water per day without too much problem. Tried making strawberry 'mousse' with hot water as I fancied something hot Day 2 - discovered Tubby Custard! ;-)

Last edited:
DAY 4

8 lbs down! The motivation to cope with two important 'firsts':

- First visit to a food shop (since starting LT). Came out WITHOUT buying any chocolate! Wey hey :)
- First visit to a cafe. Bought an Earl Grey and a bottle of water whilst my companion had a Latte and a flapjack. :)

Tiny triumphs, but triumphs none the less! :))))))

Last edited:
DAY 5

Feeling BLEAAAARRRGGGHHH today! Can't be bothered to do anything........and there's loads to do!

Diet- wise I'm still fairly well motivated, steadfastly sticking to the shakes and water and ignoring temptations in the fridge and larder.
Just Wang to curl up with a book though not do the housework!

You are doing terrific !

Just keep at it, next week you'll feel so much better and in a couple of days time when you get your first official 'Weigh-In' under your belt - You'll feel a million dollars you stuck it out and there will be no stopping you !
:winner:

DAY 5

Feeling BLEAAAARRRGGGHHH today! Can't be bothered to do anything........and there's loads to do!

Diet- wise I'm still fairly well motivated, steadfastly sticking to the shakes and water and ignoring temptations in the fridge and larder.
Just Wang to curl up with a book though not do the housework!

Think of the cals you'll burn doing it though!!!! ; )

Later on Day 5.......

Feeling much better, I did have a break Skinnyman ; feet up, headphones on, nice cup of Earl Grey. Half an hour made all the difference.
Hubby came hone with the food shop (bless him, he's taken over the shopping and cooking while I'm dieting - what a superstar!) and a pressie fir me! I'm the proud owner of a swish smoothie maker that whips up the LT shakes beautifully ! Also my new swimming costume arrived so I can plan my swimming sessions......life is not so bad after all :)

Oh .....and I burned off some cals with a vacuum cleaner workout too !

well done
Denise only a few days to your weigh in. Your hubby is very thoughtful.

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2
week 3
week 4

DAY 6

A good day on the whole, managed to stick to my shakes whilst entertaining visitors so am very pleased with myself. I even managed to join them at the dinner table, which I didn't't think I'd be able to do. My three year-old grandson is just too young to understand why Nanny was sitting in the living room and just wouldn't settle until I transported myself and my milkshake to the table. I am already feeling the benefits of the weight- loss; less breathless when I exert myself less restricted by tight waistbands. Tonight's dinner looked wonderful and probably would have tasted wonderful too but I think I'm going to enjoy being slim just as much as I used to enjoy my big meals!

WEEK 1 DONE!

12 pounds lost ! :-D

My weigh- in day is actually Friday, but I started LT on Monday 22nd so I'm posting the results as recorded on my own scales this morning.
At least they were done at the same time of day and the scales hadn't been moved - our pharmacy is rubbish in that respect !

Started my exercise regime today too, 30 mins continuous swim. I could have done more actually but I hadn't allowed enough time today. I 'll try to do a full hour next time! SOOOOO! much more energetic, it's great!

Happy, happy girl

WEEK 1 DONE!

12 pounds lost ! :-D

My weigh- in day is actually Friday, but I started LT on Monday 22nd so I'm posting the results as recorded on my own scales this morning.
At least they were done at the same time of day and the scales hadn't been moved - our pharmacy is rubbish in that respect !

Started my exercise regime today too, 30 mins continuous swim. I could have done more actually but I hadn't allowed enough time today. I 'll try to do a full hour next time! SOOOOO! much more energetic, it's great!

Happy, happy girl

Brilliant news hun!!!! xxxx

Thanks Deezer! It's so great to know that I've friends on here, ready to cheer me on!

DAY 9

Not an official "weigh-in" but I just had to get on the scales this morning as I was so close to losing my first stone.......and, YES, I've done it!
1 down and 9 to go! I have promised myself a reward for every stone lost and so today I went and bought myself the chain for the Chamilia necklace that I plan to assemble as I progress on my weight- loss journey; a charm for every stone lost. :-D.

I also promised myself that Week 2 would see the start of my new fitness regime so, having parked on the 2nd floor of the multi-storey car-park I used the stairs down to shops AND on the way back too! Also much to my dog's surprise and delight I managed to include two brisk walks around the block, one at lunch- time and one before dinner.

Still on Stawberry shakes and getting a bit bored so, having tried choc and vanilla, I've ordered more of a variety for next week which should help.
Will also need some fibre-clear as, despite drinking 3.6 litres of water per day, things are definitely slowing down if you get my drift!

Thanks to everyone for all the kind messages; you really do spur me on!

well done on your weight loss and I do know what you mean about things slowing down. I use a full tub of fibre clear a week. I am currently out of it but fortunately I weigh in tomorrow. You are doing very good on the exercise. Some exercise is important for good results I try to walk to pick up the kids after work rather than drive and it works out to be a brisk 30 min power walk

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in week 1 -13st 1lb
week 2 -12st 4lb -11lbs lost
week 3
week 4

Back