DEN'S LT100% DIARY

Oh Denise that's BRILLIANT hun! Well done you! You're an inspiration to many! \Keep it up girl!

x S

Thats awesome hun!! So happy for you... Hope I get there soon seeing a 13 would make my month!! :) xx

Thats awesome hun!! So happy for you... Hope I get there soon seeing a 13 would make my month!! :) xx

You haven't got that far to go hun, have you?
I've got some fizzy water on ice ready to celebrate with you!

xx

Denise140 said:
You haven't got that far to go hun, have you?
I've got some fizzy water on ice ready to celebrate with you!

xx

Ohhh I'm on the case hun! Think I've lost a few lbs this morning from rage alone! Haha! Xx

I've just read your diary from start to finish and you are an inspiration! Your journey has been amazing and I hope I can follow your footsteps right to a healthy BMI.

Seeing 13's on the scales will make my YEAR!!!!! ...Denise your another of the people on here who have kept me going and shown me IT CAN be done :) x x x

Awww! Thanks Tru, Leah and Peggysue :bighug:

I feel pretty damned good about life ATM and it's lovely to think that my story is helping others on their journey.

Extra motivation to stay 100% and keep running/swimming.:D:D

Denise140 said:
Awww! Thanks Tru, Leah and Peggysue :bighug:

I feel pretty damned good about life ATM and it's lovely to think that my story is helping others on their journey.

Extra motivation to stay 100% and keep running/swimming.:D:D

Hun you won't even know the half of how many people your story has helped you are a lipostar!! Xx

That's the great things about these diaries ....everyone is at a different stage. You can relate to things that others have already done or what others are going through who maybe near your particular starting date.

This site has kept me 100% for longer than I managed to the previous times I've tried to restart this diet!

x x x

So....this morning, at the pool I go to put my valuables in locker number 005 as I always do ( what can I say - creature of habit) and what should I find?

Only a bar of Galaxy!! My absolute FAVOURITE :cry:

I swear to GOD, it spoke to me!!

'Oh Denise, look at you, you've done so well, just think how much you'd enjoy me and surely just a few squares wouldn't make much difference! '

Well girls..... I ignored the little bugger and put it in the bin.
So proud of myself.......but I can STILL smell it LOL

xx

So....this morning, at the pool I go to put my valuables in locker number 005 as I always do ( what can I say - creature of habit) and what should I find?

'Oh Denise, look at you, you've done so well, just think how much you'd enjoy me and surely just a few squares wouldn't make much difference! '

xx
Ha ha ha ha that made me chuckle ty Denise..:D I wonder who stashed that there to tempt you!!! hmmmm...:confused:..... well done on not giving in though.... good girl XX

Louloubellehoney said:
Ha ha ha ha that made me chuckle ty Denise..:D I wonder who stashed that there to tempt you!!! hmmmm...:confused:..... well done on not giving in though.... good girl XX

Hahaha bless you that's brilliant! :) well done Hun that's so strong! Xx

xx
Well done hun for resisting!!! Proud of ya!! x

xx

Lol you see you are getting little tests of faith to see if you will cave and by not shows how strong and determined you are :) this is going to carry on with you when you are maintaining :) wait a go girl :) x

Oh Denise well done you! That's my absolute fave too...only hope I'd have been as strong as you!
You know what you really want now and there's no stopping you getting there. Keep it up hun!

x S

Denise ...its strange ...when I go swimming my locker is usually number 007 ~lol~ spooky ...and I'm sorry but can you give back my galaxy bar :D

Only joking ...if I had one of those I REALLY wouldn't have forgotten to take it with me! Also slightly envious that you managed to go swimming today. Being home with small has meant I couldn't go swimming :(

I have turned into one of those people who looks forward to going to the pool ....how the hell did that happen??? x x x

Need to cheer myself up after a major booboo on the running front
:booboo:
http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/237648-c25k-overture-beginners-please.html
So, I'm posting this pic of me this morning (ignore the hair....bit of a BHD) wearing my motivation/reward necklace.
I treated myself when I started LT (22/8/11) and have added a bead for every stone lost since 1/08/11 when I was at my heaviest.

As of this morning I can wear SIX beads! :bliss::bliss:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back