DEN'S LT100% DIARY

New Hair

Awww thanks Tru and Dee !

It's lovely to think that I've inspired and encouraged my LT. Buddies!.......payback fir all the times your stories/comments have kept me focussed!

Went and had a 'proper' haircut this afternoon - first time in years! Have stuck steadfastly to my shoulder length straight hair tied in a bun. Well.....the image change is dramatic but I'm really pleased with it!

Will post a pic soon. Looking forward to seeing hub's face when he gets back from his business trip tomorrow, as he'll be expecting me to have had my normal trim! :D

xx

Piccies piccies piccies :D wanna see :D x x x

Working on the pic girls.......need someone to take one of me I think I'm struggling with my phone camera.

But just had to share this.....

Hubs has been in Berlin on business and was on a coach tour of the city this evening. We were chatting on BBM and he was thanking me for recommending Movicol, which he'd found very erm ......effective. Then the next line of the chat was

" nearly at the restaurant, I've just passed the Brandenburg Gate"

BLIMEY! I knew Movicol was good but.........

Denise140 said:
Working on the pic girls.......need someone to take one of me I think I'm struggling with my phone camera.

Hubs has been in Berlin on business and was on a coach tour of the city this evening. We were chatting on BBM and he was thanking me for recommending Movicol, which he'd found very erm ......effective. Then the next line of the chat was

Hahaha!! Ouch!! X

Brilliant!! Sounds like you guys have such a laugh together! Awwww! Great to have such support at home as well as on here. Keep up the AMAZING work sweetie, you're a star player!!

xx S

:8855::8855::8855:

The New 'DO'

I don't know how to paste pictures directly into a thread but I've uploaded an album:)

http://www.minimins.com/members/63723-denise140-albums.html

Tbh these don't do justice to the stylist's skill. They were taken today after I'd spent 2 hours in the drizzle in the woods planning an activity for my cub pack.

Soooo pleased I took the plunge, my son says I look 10 years younger! ......So thats 20 then;)!

xx

Worked out how to post into the thread......

So while I'm playing with photos.... here's one that's going on my Fridge door! This was me, 18 days before I started LT!
63723-albums3604-picture20941.jpg

And 67lbs later you're almost unrecognisable!! What an amazing transformation!! You look a decade younger hun. Keep it up! Can't wait til you're posting your "at goal" pics!

x S

And 67lbs later you're almost unrecognisable!! What an amazing transformation!! You look a decade younger hun. Keep it up! Can't wait til you're posting your "at goal" pics!

x S

Thanks Shivie!
Yes 67 lbs on LT, 73 all together ....plus this week's (crosses fingers).
Seems a long way to goal but.....
one pound at a time eh!

xx

Thanks Shivie!
Yes 67 lbs on LT, 73 all together ....plus this week's (crosses fingers).
Seems a long way to goal but.....
one pound at a time eh!

xx

73lbs!! Incredible loss....a whole extra small person!!! Exactly, one pound at a time. Hey Dee, post that pic of what a pound of fat looks like again if you can! I can't rem which thread it was on and want to print it out to stick on / near my fridge!!

x S

:eek: thats not you! Thats your youngest daughter surely.... You really DO look 10 years younger babes well done!!! XX

73lbs!! Incredible loss....a whole extra small person!!! Exactly, one pound at a time. Hey Dee, post that pic of what a pound of fat looks like again if you can! I can't rem which thread it was on and want to print it out to stick on / near my fridge!!

x S
Here is the lovely picture for you!!!!
1lb-fat.jpg

xxx

Denise140 said:
I don't know how to paste pictures directly into a thread but I've uploaded an album:)

http://www.minimins.com/members/63723-denise140-albums.html

Tbh these don't do justice to the stylist's skill. They were taken today after I'd spent 2 hours in the drizzle in the woods planning an activity for my cub pack.

Soooo pleased I took the plunge, my son says I look 10 years younger! ......So thats 20 then;)!

xx

Hun you look awesome!! That other pic really doesn't even look like it could be u! Well done !!! :) xxx

Thanks for all the lovely compliments! :D

I am soooooo lucky to have such fantastic support here and at home. I've passed the half-way point in my journey and I'm on the brink of achieving my next mini-goal :). This morning I weighed in at 200lbs exactly.

I hereby dedicate the next pound lost to all the people who have helped me get this far (oops! typed 'fat' there initially, by accident! How ironic is that!).

Denise140 is going under the 200lb barrier and ain't EVER going back!

<Pulls determined face and slugs water!>
:D

Back