Depressed :-(

MashedBanana

I have been on exante for 3 weeks and I haven't seen any scale movement. I've been TS no cheats and drinking the 3 litres of water and more. I feel really deflated. :-(

3 weeks with no loss at all? That's very unusual.
Are you sure your scales aren't broken?

Are you constipated? Sometimes people on VLCD's dont 'go' for weeks and this can cause them to not lose weight.

I really cant think of any other reason why you wouldn't have lost anything so far.

I hope you see some scale movement soon. x

that definitely doesn't sound right..Have you noticed your clothes getting any bigger on you?

The only thing I can think of is having missed my period for last 3 months. My clothes have come a little lose but not much. :-( I just feel really crap now. Is it possible that I'm not losing weight because of drinking flavoured water? ( strawberry & kiwi) x

I think I defo need new scales, currently have WW scales which are unreliable but I have been 17 stone for 3 weeks no change :-(

I'd definitely get off the diet straight away and do a pregnancy test.

definitely get checked out. I hope you're ok :)

I went to doctors and he just ripped me to shreds for doing the diet. He was so mean and didn't even listen to a word I had to say and showed me the door out literally! He was such a prick, time for a new doctor. Sick of having such a ass as a doctor :-(

No way. What a moron. Definately lodge a complaint. He should be supporting his patients for losing weight not bullying them just because he thinks people should do it the "healthy way". I'm pretty sure everyone on exante has tried that method already and it just isn't that easy.
Stick with it and get a new doc. x

I would definitely complain! I went to my dr and he read through the leaflet, because I have RA said I need to do WS and said he would support me and weigh me every month and ring with any problems! What a difference!!
Complain about him, he should be encouraging you, stupid man!!
Hope you ok
Big hugs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the way when you tell people your doing meal replacement they say is it healthy? I just say is 6 packets of crisps in 1 hour healthy, they just look and say no I say there you go then.
Your doc is an ignorant bar steward, have you emailed exante help line see what they say xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Not managed to find a new doctor yet :-( and I'm still not seeing scale movement however have managed to get into old jeans so maybe I am losing something. I hate how people automatically judge me & say I'm lazy and using 'the easy' option to lose weight it's like FFS do you know how much will power is needed?! It really cheeses me off. Thanks for your support guys xx

There are lots of people out there with negative things to say regarding VLCD's, but last night I found a little ray of sunshine...

I was at my mum's doing nails for the girls and the subject of my diet came up. My sister asked if it's 'that one where you can't eat anything but have some pack stuff instead' and when I said yes she started saying how strong I was, how much willpower it must take and how she'd never be able to be strong enough to do it. Just kept saying over and over 'So strong!' Bless her little heart!

So, just remember - when the Debbie Downers stick their oar in, there's at least one young lady out there who thinks you're all 'So super strong' and thinks you're all stars! :)

Back