dermal anchor

hey! im new and had one of these annoying things in a tattoo on my wrist! it doesnt really hurt that much but they are ******* for healing and mine developed a random lump under it that made it look odd and was apparantly overactive scar tissue... they hurt like made when you catch them! thank goodness mine is out only had it in for about 8 weeks! they are very pretty but pre warning is that they do not heal very well....my friends got 8 in a tattoo design on her arm looks nice but she is having them all removed later today as they are not healing and very gunky all the time no matter how well clean they are kept! speaking from experiance i wouldnt bother! but its up to you and keep us posted if you do! check out removing them to as your left with a small scar also! take care x

I'm glad that you have reconsidered - IMHO, the piccies make it look a bit revolting and the people who have had them done and commented on here have since had them removed...

Be careful and make sure that it's a choice you won't regret.. I have two tattoos, and my belly buttn pierced but at least I can cover them up if I need to..

Tracy

Back