Step 1 Sole Source Desperate attempt to shift the excess lbs to reduce risk of knee surgery

Starting weight - 15 st 8.5lbs

Day one yesterday after being told on Tuesday by my GP that my knee problems are not helped by my weight I know I am overweight but not excessively but have been told that I may need surgery depending on what my X-rays show. Massive kick up the butt and started sole source yesterday!! day 1 went well apart from feeling tired and having a headache due to lack of coffee (as I don't like it black).

Day 2 today, going ok so far, already had a choc mint shake. Going to meet a friend for tea for going slightly off track but will stick to chicken and veg or salad and also have 2 products for when I get home. I will crack it this time, not just for my health but for myself. I have a total of at least 3 1/2 stone to lose!! Massive headache again due to lack of caffeine and being tired from nightshift, taken paracetamol to help dull the pain

Hopefully keeping a diary will keep me on track

Day 3 - went well, just not enough water due to being out and about.

Day 4 - 13 hour shift at work = disaster day on plan :(

Day 5 - back on it today, trying hard to at least get a small weight loss this week. Should have no issues being back on plan 100% from now as I've no outings or nights out till September

Starting weight 15 st 8.5 lbs
Target weight 12 stone (for the minute)

1st weigh in Tuesday 27th August

Back