Details of a new class ?

gobolino

Gold Member
Hello

Bit of a wierd question really,if a new class is going to start how long before its on the sw website when you search under post code ?

Why I ask is because my new class is advertised outside the community centre, but its on a board outside and the dates were a bit wrong when I last looked (cant remember exactly but the date was something like 01/11/11). I'm assuming this date is wrong and its going to start 11/01/11. I'd just like it confirmed on the website!!!

Can't help about when it will be listed on the website but I would try ringing the Consultant, the number should be on the poster outside the community centre. Certainly when I was looking for a group the Consultant's number was on the flyers I saw.

Denise

hi hun, you may need to phone derbyshire HO to get it sorted, im sending you lots of fantastic vibes ive been a consultant for 7 weeks and the pressure to "perform" is huge

Hi All

Thanks, I'll need to get the number the next time I drive past! Thanks for the positive vibes too (I think I mislead by saying 'my' class, I really mean the class that I'm going to go to rather than the class I'm going to run! Oops).

Will keep an eye on the website too, although that'll be into the new year.

Back