Determinator is Determined to get to goal :)

Can't wait to hear how you get on. I was reading through your whole diary to stop me from going downstairs and eating all around me.

Like you, I had my first shake about 12 so I have 2 more things. I'm going to have another now and then I think a soup for dinner...

Great to hear how well you're doing and back on track! Looking forward to hearing yoru weigh in tomorrow and good luck!

Ooh I'm feeling hungry today too! Must be a day 7 thing! Or the fact that it's Sunday and I want a roast! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow chick, mines not till Wednesday!!let us know how you get on!!xx

WHOOOOOOP

well 1 week down and my WI this morning was amazing ... I still cannot believe I have lost a stone in a week , i must carry a shed load of water , and will have to try and have a low carb diet forever . and I even had a chinese in there too .. shocked

I have set me goal as 10.5 stone and will see how I feel when I get there , it was origanally 11 but the closer I get I realise that it may be achievable to go lower .. i never ever thought I would be sat here weighing 12.4 :eek:

Day 9

well its day 9 today and still good :) We swapped a PC with a Wii bundle yesterday , we got lots of games including wii fit , wii fit plus and my shape so gonna use that to help me along the way . It was so funny going on it , me and hubby did the body test and he got a wii fit age of 44 ( he is 33 ) and mine was 33 ( I am 32) so I am quite shocked , always thought my balance and stuff was rubbish !!!
I have got back into serious home cooking again , it always happen when I am on CD , I do loads of proper home cooking , baking , watching cooking programmes and smelling food at every oppurtunity ..... I have an amazing beef stew chugging in the slow cooker that I made at 9 this morning and am doing yorky puds and sponge pudding with custard .... it smells sooo amaing its like I can taste it , so I guess I dont need it if I can taste it ?? how bizarre !!!

I have had 1 shake so far , so have a shake for tea and then a bar to munch on as I catch up on my fave programme ... Hollyoaks :eek: and idiot abroad on sky + .. then another Lush bath later , such a treat to havwe a bath and the lush stuff just smells and feels amazing :)

Day 10

well another good day today :) Took the girls to a play area with playgroup , it was good fun to be able to go down the slides with my little ones and not worry about my bum getting stuck !!!

Then went back to one of the girls for lunch and her hubby had made the nicest smelling lasagne and garlic bread .. I had a good sniff and enjoyed my orange bar :)

My diary seems to be slightly boring , and i think I may be talking to myself ??!! lol oh well

I'm here. We are at the same stage so I read with interest what you're doing.

Not sure I could cope with baking. I admire your will power!

Don't have a wii or anything either so need to stick with my dvd's.

Rosie xx

Day 11

thanks girls its nice to see someone reads my ramblings !!!
Another good day so far , I put a sausage casserole in the slow cooker this morning so that has been filling the house with yummy smells all day , I dont know why but i seem to find it comforting to be surrounded by yummy smells and feeding the family yummy home cooked meals , more so when I am on CD than before !!!
I had a strawberry shake at lunch time , then had to drive 15 miles to pick up a bloody parcel that the postman took back as i was out yesterday .. grrr I hate that , but at least now I have 9 packs of listerine strips to keep my breath smelling less foul !! My patients will be happy !!

Just gave the kids their tea and had my swcrummy choc mint shake , then bath and bed for them .. then my most fave programme is on .. Hollyoaks , its so sad this week and I LOVE it !!! then I need to sort the dinign room out , as I started rearranging it just before tea ( a theme of home rearranging happens when I am on CD !!) then I have a scrummy orange bar whilst I watch the 2nd series of another fave programme of mine ... MISFITS WHHOOOO HOOOO . ( I will also be on and off minimins all evening like normal !!)

I read it :D I was thinking the same about mine.. it's not that rock and roll or upbeat but I'm trying really hard so maybe it will get better :D Fantastic loss of 14 pounds thats fab I am so pleased for you. As you mention orange bars I might give them a whirl as I've not had them, tend to stick to caramel now. Hope you managed to rearrange the dining room.

When I got home last week I had a parcel taken back, did you know you can re-arrange delivery on line? It was really useful as I would of had to join the ten mile que on a Saturday!

Hi hon, I read your diary too when I'm on mini's. I like catching up with everyone. You are doing amazingly well, I might add! You should be proud of yourself.

Oh, and you could always come and rearrange my house for me, if you like? LOL. ;)
Have a lovely evening. x

well another boring post .. another great day done 100 % :) my new CDC has text me 3 times this week which I find so supportive and motivating , so glad I swapped now :) been at work this afternoon and my ward is changing so much , the whole purpose of it has changed and i really dont like what it is now , so very very glad I acceted the new job , just have to work my 8 weeks notice now ...:sigh:
I am at work again in the morning , I hate earlies , find it really hard to organise my packs .. I leave the house at 6.30 , so I need one before for energy , then get a break about 10.30 , when I do feel hungry , but if I have a pack then it leaves me with 1 packs to have from 3 pm till bed time .. I like one at tea and one late evening .. its so hard !!!!:sigh:
I think I will either have 1/2 a pack before work and half at work , or have 4 packs tomorrow ???? hmmmmm

love your posts, they are uplifting and you are so determined that it spurrs me on. hope you have a good day

day 14

hey :) WI tomorrow morning , I am not expecting much after loosing a stone last week so will be happy with anything over 1lb :) I have had 100% week apart from last night when I had a omelette from the chinese , it has always been our treat to have chinese at the weekend and i dont mind having an omelette now and again , gives me something to look forward to and I have checked today and it didnt knock me out of ketosis so shouldnt affect my weight loss :)
I was 12.5 at my last weigh in and will be soooo excited to get to 11 stone something ( probably next week ) , it always seemed so unobtainable , I was nealry 19 stone when I started and have been above 13 stone since i was about 10 , so its a huge deal for me ... 11 stone something is just a huge milestone !!!!!
I cannot wait for tomorrow to see my lovely new CDC and see how I have done :)

I keep looking at your post and I am gobsmacked :eek::eek: loosing a stone is incredible, I hope you have another great week.
On days when I need to get going early I have an extra shake, I just think that from the time we leave for work and then all the running around in the day we are likely to burn that extra pack off :)

Looking forward to seeing your next result x good luck x

Day 15 - weigh in

morning , just had my 2nd weigh in and lost another 5lb :) only another stone to go and need to go up to 810 plan :) I have my works christmas do on 14th december ( so 4 weeks ) and I am hoping to be a stone down as its a 4 course meal and alcohol so will do 1000 for a few days and try and stick to low carbs ,a lthough I have already paid the £40 so I am going to enjoy it :) the only problem is its formal dress so no idea what to wear , i need a new dress seen loads on the internet but no idea what size i should get ? I am just getting into a 14 now so should I go for 14 .. i cannot imagine ever being a 12 , but not sure what to do !! I remeber going dress shopping for my brothers wedding and struggled to find anything in the shops I like .. any ideas ??

Wow 5lb is amazing! You are shrinking rapidly!!!
Can you wait until a week before the do until buying the dress? Would be a pain if you got a 14 and it was too big (well I say a pain, it would be amazing haha).

not a bad day today , although I do seem to be loosing my love of the shakes , even my beloved choc mint :( wish I could have 3 bars !!!
I was very hungry tonight so added a SS+ meal , fryed some chicken and mushrooms in water with a little balsamic vinegar ... feel better now but still feel like picking ... may go and have a bath and go to bed to stop it !!!

Day 16

hey , not a bad day today , went to my parents for lunch , my aunty and uncle were there and my mum had cooked a big cottage pie , roast veg and broccoli and cauliflower cheese .. looked and smelt amazing but i was ok with my banana shake :eek:

It is so cold tonight , I have a very old house with only storage heaters , and am really feeling the cold
I think this is why I feel so hungry in the evenings , I have made the choice to have a SS+ meal tonight , just chicken and cabbage but it will be nice to get something warm , just wish I liked the soups ( or even the shakes hot ) but :jelous:

Really hope it doesnt turn into too much of a regular thing tho !!!

Amazing! 17lbs in 2 weeks...wow...
I had a 1.5lb loss this week so fairly tee'd off... this was week 4 for me! Hoping to lose a stone by my works do, too!

good luck to us!

Back