Determined and can!!!!!

Well bad news, worries about my dad who is poorly, so I have had to have a couple of glasses of red cos I am really stressed . But

Snack - boiled ham
Dinner - chicken and get stir fry in black bean sauce, added extra chillis which was fab, need to add my syns, will do it tomoz, didn't manage the straws and hot

hi there Geordieweightlossgirl, first of all hope ur dad feels better soon . and second of all ur doing great , dont worry so much , try to eat more ss and s foods to speed ur weightloss. i am very much the same and sometimes have too many wines in the week, my food is great but vino isnt, but hay no one is perfect. if i have a bad day on my syns i try to lower my syns for the rest of the week to make up for it. i also lower my syns during the week(save up/banking) if i fancy some wine at the weekend,or even during the week to help balance things.you could try uping the body magic to help even it out , that may help.but remember if u have a bad day dust ur self off,draw a massive line under it and start again :)

rach1987 said:
hi there Geordieweightlossgirl, first of all hope ur dad feels better soon . and second of all ur doing great , dont worry so much , try to eat more ss and s foods to speed ur weightloss. i am very much the same and sometimes have too many wines in the week, my food is great but vino isnt, but hay no one is perfect. if i have a bad day on my syns i try to lower my syns for the rest of the week to make up for it. i also lower my syns during the week(save up/banking) if i fancy some wine at the weekend,or even during the week to help balance things.you could try uping the body magic to help even it out , that may help.but remember if u have a bad day dust ur self off,draw a massive line under it and start again :)

Thanks for your support, glad someone else is like me with the vino! Have today all planned out and need to stick to it and try for no vino tonight. Yesterday I reckon I had everything right food wise, had about 6 syns and and extra hex b, so ok apart from wine

Didnt get chance to update yesterday.

B - weetabix x 2 and skimmed milk (HEX A & B) and strawberries, fab.

Snack - carrots and hummous (3 syns?)

L - Chicken salad and cottage cheese (1/2 syn?) and salad and salad cream (reduced fat 2 syns)

S - boiled ham

D - Fried egg smoked back bacon, mushrooms and sw chips, yum

Bad bit 3/4 bottle red wine (15 syns)

Dad admitted to hospital, bad day, stuck to the diet needed the wine.

Today;
B - weetabix x 2 sk milk (HEX A & B) and strawberries, its lush, heat up the milk

L - jacket potato and a tin of beans

going to make it a EE day.....

Yesterday I then had a
Snack - alpen light think 4 syns and a banana
Dinner - home made chilli beef prob 2 syns for the packet mix and rice - couldnt eat it all and 2 glasses of wine 10 syns, so 16 syns all together.

Today is weetabix x 2 and strawberries and milk. Hex a and b

Snack - muller light and banana

Lunch - w w chicken tikka curry - will syn it later

OOOh geordiegirl ! You is just like me,or I is just like you. I drink far far far too much wine. I, like rach87 am fairly good with food but go over well,well,well over with wine. Good luck with sw.

Yesterday I then had a
Snack - alpen light think 4 syns and a banana
Dinner - home made chilli beef prob 2 syns for the packet mix and rice - couldnt eat it all and 2 glasses of wine 10 syns, so 16 syns all together.

Today is weetabix x 2 and strawberries and milk. Hex a and b

Snack - muller light and banana

Lunch - w w chicken tikka curry - will syn it later

The syns are 12 on red day and 7 on EE. So I might have an EE day and syn it at 7!

Dinner - Tandoori salmon (2syns) and salad and 2 boiled eggs and probably pineapple cottage cheese. :cool:

OOOh geordiegirl ! You is just like me,or I is just like you. I drink far far far too much wine. I, like rach87 am fairly good with food but go over well,well,well over with wine. Good luck with sw.

Jilly, I knew if I said this someone else would say the same! Some peoples poison might be chocolate but wine is defo mine!!! Now I understand though how I have put on weight slowly over the last 5 years!!!! :mad:

Didn't have chance to update yesterday.

B - Weetbix x 2 skimmed milk and banana Hex A & B

L - We ate out at our new local italian. I had roast beef sunday lunch, giant yorkshire pudd (5 syns?) and one roast potato (2 syns). Then the meat and veg and potato was free (EE day).

S - Chicken fillet baked in the oven and salad and some BBQ sauce and thai chilli dipping sauce.

Important news I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3 pounds, delighted thats half a stone gone, I knew that my half a pound gain last week wasn't fair!!! :D :553:

Yesterday.
B - weetabix x 2 and hot milk,and strawberries hex a and b.
S - 2 x alpen light and banana.
L - tandoori chicken salad ( made the chicken with lf yoghurt and pataks tandoori paste ) salad and mint yoghurt dressing. Muller light yoghurt.
D - beef and onion in Ho sin sauce, prawns and stir fry veg in a different sauce. Prawns crackers and 3 glasses of wine

Well its getting boring ! But I am enjoying what I eat, my clothes feels better.
B - weetabix, times 2 and hot milk and strawberries yum

No snack, busy morning.
L - cooked chicken salad, hard boiled egg, pineapple cottege cheese and salad cream. A cherry muller light.

It's my daughters birthday today she is 9 so I have been up since 6.10 playing with her new monster high dolls. We are going out for tea today probably tgi reissue then going to see sleeping beauty, the Scottish national ballet , I am excited for that !

Yesterday had :

B - 2 x alpen light bars and a banana

S - packet of randoms - need to find out the syns

L - WW Chicken Tikka Massalla

S - disaster the girl who sits next to me gave me jelly babies.

D - Spag bol made with lean mince, red pepper, onion and dolmio spicy

Today:
B - 2 x weetabix and skimmed milk and strawberries Hex A and B

S - 1 x alpen light

L - Baxters Healthy Options tin of Tomato and Rice soup.

To finish off yesterday;

S - Cottage cheese and 3 ryvita (4 syns)

D - Cottage pie from Morrisons and a sml tin of baked beans.

Worked late got in at 18:30, wreaked, Dad quite poorly in hospital.
Had about three glasses of red wine cos I needed it....

Today my daughter is having a sleep over with 4 friends, I must be mad but that is all she wanted for her birthday! We are going to Frankie and Bennys for tea first, think I will have the citrus salmon I had last time.

B - 2 x weetabix and skimmed hot milk with a banana (Hex A & B)

L - salad with ham and turkey and some coleslaw and salad cream (3 syns?)

S - 2 x alpen lights.

The chocolate fountain will be out later for the sleep over and I will partake, have some pineapple and strawberries.

WI on Monday morning, I have been good again except for the wine, I need to write down my syns more. What I have been doing more than any other diet is no carbs hardly. The biggy is I haven't had any bread since 01/01/12!

Back