Determined and can!!!!!

Haven't updated for a couple of days. Was ok on Sunday, had a Sunday dinner and not much else except 2 bags of crisps and cheese on Sunday night. Got weighed yesterday and lost another lb, thats 8 all together and I am delighted. I can feel the difference in my clothes.

Yesterday I was really hungry and didn't fancy what I had taken to work so I treated myself to a cheese savoury sandwich and a bag of steak crisps and enjoyed it. Weird having a treat of a sarni! I then had a pre packed meal for tea of chicken arrabiata and some salad.

Back on the waggon today.

B - weetabix x 2 and milk and a banana (Hex A & B)

S- 2 x alpen lights

L - WW chicken curry, cannot remember the syns will update later.

Broke my month of no bread yesterday as well but it was worth it!!!!

:rolleyes:

Haven't updated for a couple of days, lots going on and I have been ok with everything until yesterday. I bought cakes for work and ended up having a custard danish, well never mind. Its my birthday weekend. I will be ok with everything but having a weekend off, so advance warning of a gain on Monday and then it will be start again Tuesday!

Will I am back after 2 months. Had a rough time, dad was really ill but is now loads better. Went for a job interview which took loads of prep, but got the job and am delighted, it will be much better, some working from home. The diet, well I have put 3 and 1/2 pound on in the last 2 months, still 3 and a half less than when I started in Jan. Off on holiday in 2 and a bit weeks. Intend to not drink alcohol unless going out (have a leaving do from work next week) been on my exercise bike last 2 days and 100 sit ups a day. Will try to loose a bit in the next 2 weeks to feel better. I cannot perform a miracle in that time! Then when back off hols serious stuff, have a wedding in august to go to. I already have the perfect outfit which I need to fit into. I actually looked for hols clothes in the cupboard, not as if I have none, they just don't fit or I feel crap in them.......!

Well done for starting up again.... I'm nearly at my 3rd week on sw.... I haven't weighed myself since starting it but I know I'm losing as my clothes feel looser.... Ur menu sounded lovely.... X

Well I feel I have been doing great. It's wi tomorrow. Have had 3 nights this week with no alcohol which is a great achievement for me! Today's menu was;
B - 2 x weetabix and strawberries
L - roast pork dinner, potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and peas. A couple of titchy roasties and 1 stuffing ball! Then strawberries half a mini meringue and a squirt of Low fat cream.
S - chicken curry made from pataks madras paste with tonnes tomatoes and a green pepper and some garlic spinach fried with spray light and 2 table spoons of rice, yum!

Well I am back!!! I lost weight last year while I wrote this thread above but gave up. I then lost weight again later last year and you guessed it, gave up!!!
I am back to do SW. I am going to try it on my own and am very determined this time. I have no excuse, I have changed jobs and have much more time to cook and plan my food. If I start to sway in the next couple of weeks I plan to go to a meeting, but don't really want to. I have been to meetings before and get weighed and go home so whats the point! I have dome WW and SW over the last 10 years, so I have to basic concept. Wish me luck!!!!

Well I am back!!! I lost weight last year while I wrote this thread above but gave up. I then lost weight again later last year and you guessed it, gave up!!!
I am back to do SW. I am going to try it on my own and am very determined this time. I have no excuse, I have changed jobs and have much more time to cook and plan my food. If I start to sway in the next couple of weeks I plan to go to a meeting, but don't really want to. I have been to meetings before and get weighed and go home so whats the point! I have dome WW and SW over the last 10 years, so I have to basic concept. Wish me luck!!!!

Hi there Geordiegirl, glad to see you are back and having another go!

I'm with you on the bit about going to classes.. all that money for what?!
Do hope you manage to keep to it this time.. :girlpower:

Hi Geordie, I'm here to subscribe, good luck to us all on our weight loss journey. :) Xx

Hey girls thanks for your posts. WI this morning and lost 3lbs, delighted cos I didn't really start until Sunday and had wine last weekend. Emmaline I made curry with Pataks paste which was ok but about 4 syns for the suace, I need to find a good curry recipe just using spices rather than a jar.I still may join a class not sure. I currently have a fractured wrist so I feel abit out of sorts, need to consider exercise but will wait until I get my plaster off in two weeks. I must not give up after 7 lbs of loss when I feel better about myself, in it for the long haul now, I have started so many diets over the years and failed!!!!!;)

Well done Geordie 3lbs off is an excellent start, we'll keep you motivated. Hope your having a good day x

Hey thanks cookie, I am. Debating with myself if to go to a meeting next week.
Food today;
B danio strawberry yoghurt and strawberries 1 syn
L - 2 fried eggs in fry light, beans, 2 slices wholemeal toast, 5 rashers of bacon and tablespoon of ketchup. Hex b and 1syn
Planned dinner is home made burgers with salad in a brown bun and corn on the cob - 6 syns
S - have been an Apple, Orange and a Muller light Turkish delight yoghurt(which was awful)
After looking up wine in the book 6 syns for 175ml glass, I can see where I have been going wrong. I love my wine but as its Friday I am going to try a couple of vodka and diet Pepsi s. Not sure how they will go down but it sure is a lower syn alternative. We always like a couple of drinks in our house on Fridays!!!

Tried a vodka and diet coke, pants, it ended up down the sink. Had a glass of white wine, 6 syns and a dissaronno probably 4 syns. Better than the normal Friday night bottle of wine. Going out for an Indian tonight, the restaurant does shaslik so I will have that and a couple of wines. Not sure what to eat today. Raining here in Newcastle!

Good morning Geordie, sounds like you know what your doing with your food choices, the alcohol is hard though isn't it? I do like a glass of pink wine but it feels expensive syns wise for the size of glass but like you I shall be having some this weekend. I'm off to Blackpool this afternoon staying over the night so who knows what I'll end up doing ha ha, fingers crossed we don't go overboard. Have a good time tonight xx:party0016:

Indian food, yum. Last night had 3 glasses of red wine with;
1 popadom with mango chutney and pickles
Starter of tikka allo , no puree or anything with it
Chicken shaslik with yoghurt (no rice or chips with it)

I reckon 25 syns or so? The wine would be 18. So over but all I can say a million times better than I would normally have and I enjoyed it!
So today off to mothers for lunch, I have told her what I can have am taking my own dessert of fruit and yoghurt
B - wholemeal toast and jam 1syn

Back