Determined and can!!!!!

Well done Geordie sounds like you did really well yesterday, hope your mum does a nice healthy lunch for you and good idea bringing your own pudding. Hope you have a lovely day x

Thanks cookie. Sunday's are hard!
B wholemeal toast and jam hex b and 1/2 syn,
L Sunday lunch,beef , veg, potato gravy and 2 little Yorkshire s 4syns + about 1 for gravy. Then 6 syns for large glass of red. Dessert straws and a shape yoghurt1/2 syn
D pasta and arrabiata sauce with salad 3 syns
Just done the 15 syns but can feel another glass of red coming on!!!!

Steady on there Geordie step away from the vino, ha ha ha, food today sounds scrummy.

Yep over did the red wine yesterday but ya gotta live!
I am finding the diet fine to follow so far it's the wine, honestly! But that has been my downfall. No wine til next Friday me thinks.
Anyway today Monday
B wholemeal toast and strawberry jam 1/2 syn + hex b
S banana and Muller low fat lemon Greek yoghurt 1/2 syn
L SW chips chilli and tomato relish and ham - yum, 1/2 syn
Planning on chicken kebabs for tea, was going v to have a white Pitts and syn it but wowza it's 7.5 syns, thinking of having couscous instead? Would be better
Anyway i am going to my first SW meeting at 5 today, want some hifi bars and inspiration!
Getting addicted to SW chips, cannot seem to get enough lol

Hi Geordie, hope your first meeting went well, I've just got back from my 2nd weigh in and I bought the rocky road hi fi bars which I've not tried before and the Asia cookbook. So should be good. Like you I love SW chips so does the BF loads nicer than chippy he says, bless him. Have a nice evening x

Hi cookie. Meeting was good thought the leader was fab. I also bought Rocky roads and my much sought after Asia cook book! Was really busy last night and have a full on work day today, so just a quick check in to up date progress. Need to change a my stats as I weighed in different at the meeting than on my own scales (different time of day)

Doing ok. Glad I work from home cos I think lunches would be difficult in an office
B - Apple crumble shape yoghurt and strawberries 1/2 syn
S - hifi bar banana and Apple and grapes hex b
L - SW chips and sweet potato , hardboiled egg and sour cream and chive dip 2 syns
S - danio blueberry yoghurt 3 syns
The plan for tea is Singapore noodles from the Asian cookbook. Waiting for my tesco delivery before I can make it. Broken arm means I cannot drive , so no shopping!

Let us know how the noodles went, I'm on lates this week so it'll be weekend before I have a good look at the Asia book

Arraibata Sounds like a good choice as its tomato based and perhaps get a side salad to make it more filling. X

Having a great holiday weekend. Have not done too bad with the eating. On Friday I went out to lunch and had spaghetti in tomato sauce with pesto, fab. I went out with friends on Friday night, great night. Another Italian meal, I had antipasto which we shared, the other girls had garlic bread, I didn't then mains was chicken in a spicey sauce with veg. It was lovely and all within the plan. I had lots of wine but then it's the weekend and I didn't drink all week. Saturday fab weather in Newcastle. Took my daughter to a local fair with friends. Lots of walking. I had a cooked breakfast brunch to get rid of my slight hangover. Last night I made us all chicken kebabs. I had couscous with mine instead of pitta. Husband is off work now thank goodness so a couple of family days ahead and the garden needs sorting ! Have a fab weekend all.

Yeah, went to SW and lost 2 and half pounds, delighted. Especially as its been a BH weekend. Mind never went over the syns apart from a couple of days with wine. If I can eat like I have for the last week and loose weight I am delighted!!!!! Went out for the day yesterday with hubby, daughter and friend and I had rice and chicken and peppers for lunch whilst they had crisps and sandwiches!!! But it wasn't that bad and I coped!

Getting the hang of this I think. Went out last night and had at least a bottle of wine, was good all day with my syns and my meal out would not be syn free but probably 4 ish. We were meant to go for Italians and the plans changed and we went to la tasca which is tapas. In all honesty I had a little panic cos I didn't know what to have! I had chicken and chorizo paella which was fantastic, thought it the best option on the menu and I liked it. Everyone else had garlic bread and stuff but I didn't and was glad! Went to see great Gatsby today with my daughter, took two mini hifi bars instead of having sweets, oh and I made a syn free cooked breakfast this morning to cope with the hangover munchies. The proof of all this will be in the WI on Monday!

Back