Determined and can!!!!!

Hey Geordie. Wow super congrats on your STS fantastic given our weekends. Like you I'm going for a 100% week this week but I did enjoy being bad just a little bit haha! My lates are til midnight but last night I didn't finish until 01:10 which is poo but then again its not all the time. I was starving when I got in though. Had a bit chicken & grapes.

Potato salad sounds nice, I've not seen the creme frais only the fruity ones where did you get yours? Is it free too? Xxx

Thanks Cookie. Late night last night then!
The potato salad is delish. Think it's 1 and a half syns for a tbsp of creme fraiche. It goes a long way! I have always loved potato salad and the idea of eating it when it is a low syn option is fab.
Been to Leeds for the day for a meeting. Had yoghurt and strawberries for breakfast, hifi bar and banana for snack on the train and for the train back got a harrissa chicken salad from m and s for lunch. For supper we are having take away kebab will syn the pitta and sour cream. I am totally wreaked and cannot be bothered to cook !

Geordie hard when you've had a full on day hey - took me mire than double the time to drive home last night - 2 hour journey as another road was closed off due to fatal crash earlier in the day - then you just have to count your blessings hey. Chilled with nice Egberts caramel coffee when I got home for recharge then ventured into the kitchen and made the chicken New Yorker.

I'm with you both there about cooking. Out tomorrow with the girls for tea so no cooking for me yay! I never thought about having Kebab, I wonder what's lower syns, a pitta or a chapati? I like chapati but its been ages since I've had anything Indian outside the house and the BF loves a good curry but then again he loves a lot of naughty foods. Xx

It's very quiet today on all the threads I stalk lol. Aqua, think it's your WI day, good luck! Food been good today so far really busy with work. Had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and no haven't managed the Muller one yet. Home made lasange and beans for lunch. Snack peanut hifi and a banana. Might have a snack at tea time as off to the theatre to see Godspell tonight in Newcastle. Enjoy your night all x

Hi Geordie, Godspell sounds interesting have a really good time tonight. I'm out too for food with the girls and I'm looking forward for a catch up. Your lunch sounds nice, do you know I've not had a lasagne for months, was it really delicious and meaty, and did you have it with baked beans? Xxx

Hi Geordie, Godspell sounds interesting have a really good time tonight. I'm out too for food with the girls and I'm looking forward for a catch up. Your lunch sounds nice, do you know I've not had a lasagne for months, was it really delicious and meaty, and did you have it with baked beans? Xxx

Hi Cookie, had it with baked beans. I make it from the recipe on the SW website and didn't add loads of the suggested veggie s so yes it was meaty. Have a good night and stay good x

I'll try my best only thing is because we've not agreed where were eating I can sneak a look at the menus and work out what I'm having yet? I'm not drinking though as I've already been asked for a lift home by one of the girls! So that's put paid to a cheeky wine for me! Xxx

Hey lovely! How are you getting on? Xx

Hey I am good thanks Tasha, how's you Hon? Went to the theatre last night and had a diet coke and two hifi Rocky roads while everyone had sweets! Wasn't much to eat before I went to bed so just had a SW cooked breakfast! Was starving when I got up !!! Anyway, weighed myself today and the scales show I lost 10 overall since I started the diet. My stats on here are as per SW as I started the diet before I went to class's

That's good I reckon we'll both have good results on Monday.......
Providing we do good at the weekend. Which we will wont we I'm not drinking this weekend or not very much if I'd do xx

Morning dudes. Loving the weather, why can't all our summer's be like this? Our friends are mayor and mayoress of where we live and today there is a parade and a lunch at the town hall, we are invited, so we are off there with some friends. It's the start of a summer festival so glad the sun is shining. Will have to see what I can have from the buffet! Good food day yesterday, bit alcohol last night might have over syned by about 6. Husband out tonight so will make something I like, can feel some SW chips coming on!

Great day yesterday. Out all day in the sunshine. The parade was great , the kids loved it. Then we went to the park and the kids went on the boats. Food wise
B - fruit and yoghurt
L- buffet but had cooked meat, salad, pasta and rice and fruit
S - ice lolly (3syns?)then a packet of mini cheddars (5syns) cheese hex a and pickled onions
D- SW chips and chilli dip and garlic and herb dip (2syns)

Then sangria with red wine, vodka, ice, orangeade and strawberries

Today think we are having a BBQ later, got a kids party at 1 for 2 hours. Must get some ironing done, boo

Great day yesterday. Out all day in the sunshine. The parade was great , the kids loved it. Then we went to the park and the kids went on the boats. Food wise
B - fruit and yoghurt
L- buffet but had cooked meat, salad, pasta and rice and fruit
S - ice lolly (3syns?)then a packet of mini cheddars (5syns) cheese hex a and pickled onions
D- SW chips and chilli dip and garlic and herb dip (2syns)

Then sangria with red wine, vodka, ice, orangeade and strawberries

Today think we are having a BBQ later, got a kids party at 1 for 2 hours. Must get some ironing done, boo

Hey Geordie, I think you've done pretty good with food & drink this weekend. Sounds yummy to me, except the ironing, don't like ironing xx

Good day yesterday. Kiddies party was what it says on the tin lol, but only 2 hours. Just me and hubby for BBQ, daughter played out. Kept running in to check tennis score!
B- 2egg omelette
S- peanut hifi and banana
BBQ- few doritos and dip. Carrot cucumber, pork in Chinese sauce, burger (from local butcher fat free) chicken on skewers, prawns and salad and home made potato salad

The problem, more home made sangria, but made with diet orangeade. WI at 5pm!

Back