Determined and can!!!!!

Hi Aqua, yes although I don't update it often, too busy talking on other peoples threads lol!! WI today lost a pound, as I just said on your thread was good because I thought even a STS would be good after 3 lb last week so happy days. Didn't stay for the meeting was out and about today with work and had to go shopping after. Off to Leeds on the train tomorrow so thinking what can I take to keep hunger at bay, planning a HIFI bar and banana then a sandwich from M&S on the way back, will have to be wholemeal bread or I could try for a salad but a bit difficult on the go to eat. Anyway, chicken dinner tonight and goodness knows what time as dear husband is currently chopping down tree branches in the back garden!

Hey Geordie congratulations on your loss, I gained 4.5lb at my weigh in so I've drawn a line underneath it and back on it from today. Have a good day in Leeds tomorrow. Ps how did you set up your own diary? Xxx

Hey Geordie congratulations on your loss, I gained 4.5lb at my weigh in so I've drawn a line underneath it and back on it from today. Have a good day in Leeds tomorrow. Ps how did you set up your own diary? Xxx

Thanks Cookie. I think 4.5 lbs for 2 weeks holiday is completely acceptable! You will probably see a big difference after a week back home. I set my diary up last January 2012 when I did SW by myself for a couple of months then stopped so to be honest I cannot remember. Think I put something in the search engine on the site about set up thread?!? Not sure, let me know if you do it and I will subscribe. I have made some friend requests. Not sure what that will mean though, doh!

Thanks Geordie, I've done it but I just need to figure how to show my diary address in my name but I'll figure it out, hope your having a good day. Xxx

Where are you Geordie or should I say step away from the wine bottle! Hope your having a good weekend. I've been to my mums and just got back and it's started raining here but still warm. Thinking I'm going to buy scan bran at my weigh in next week have you tried it? Xx

Where are you Geordie or should I say step away from the wine bottle! Hope your having a good weekend. I've been to my mums and just got back and it's started raining here but still warm. Thinking I'm going to buy scan bran at my weigh in next week have you tried it? Xx

Hiya cookie, I did SW about 4 years ago and tried scran bran then. Wasn't overly impressed, it was dry and cardboard ish. I have tried stepping away from the wine bottle, lol. Have had too much in the last couple of days. As ever my problem is wine, I have been great with food apart from a wobble with cake last Wednesday at a do!(strawberry tart, fantastic) I made lasagne from the SW website on Friday night which was lovely and last night chicken tikka with low fat yoghurt sauce with mint and SW chips, fab. WI tomorrow. Have you set up your own thread? How are you doing???

Hi Geordie, your meals sounds lovely I've just bought stuff to do a meal from the Asian cookbook but not sure which one yet! I've been to the gum this morning too, aren't I a good Cookie? I've also had no wine but that's because I've not been out I need drinking buddies as my BF doesn't drink at all. However we're at a festival next week so I'll definetly have a couple then as its the law or should be. I started my own thread but its boring really as its just me, my diary address needs adding but can't figure it out so I've contacted minimins & so hopefully they'll sort it out. Off to Next to buy blackout curtains as desperate for a good nights sleep its like daylight in our bedroom from 5am! Are you upto anything today? Xxx

Hi Geordie, your meals sounds lovely I've just bought stuff to do a meal from the Asian cookbook but not sure which one yet! I've been to the gum this morning too, aren't I a good Cookie? I've also had no wine but that's because I've not been out I need drinking buddies as my BF doesn't drink at all. However we're at a festival next week so I'll definetly have a couple then as its the law or should be. I started my own thread but its boring really as its just me, my diary address needs adding but can't figure it out so I've contacted minimins & so hopefully they'll sort it out. Off to Next to buy blackout curtains as desperate for a good nights sleep its like daylight in our bedroom from 5am! Are you upto anything today? Xxx

Hi hope you went to the gym not gum lol. Festival sounds like fun. Thread good too, you can add the address to your signature although I don't see signatures on my kindle, need to go on the laptop. I have black outs in my room, made them myself, had for years and are a must. Off to see mam and dad today then a chill out at home. The weather has finally turned torrential rain this morning in the north east and getting black again so more to come. Enjoy your day, thanks for your post s x

Yeee ha! Lost one and a half pounds and got a half a stone award delighted, even after a couple of cheats last week. Will update my ticker and stuff when I get home. :)

Go girl, you did good congratulations I lost my holiday gain so I'm back to what I was woo hoo! How are you this fine evening? Xx

Hey cookie just replied on your thread and said well done. Had a busy day and didn't stress about WI. Too busy running about getting shopping and stuff, was really busy at work. Will sleep tonight for sure!

I'm too giddy to sleep, feel like a child again and I've nothing exciting planned. I'm on day 6 of the abs & squat challenge my friend had a look at my bum and said she'll give it another look at the end of it to see if there any change. I hope you have a more relaxing day tomorrow. Xx

You can have either 1 x Alpen light or 2 x Alpen light for HEX choices - got me over a week where I did the same :)
Aqua I have some Alpen lights in the cupboard but having overdosed on them on previous SW diets I don't really like them. Remembered my friend is at a different WI tomorrow so she is gonna get some peanut hifis!

Back