Determined and can!!!!!

Well tried on a 2 year old dress which now fits and I will wear it to go out in on Friday, quite excited! Binned a top which makes me look big that I don't need and looking forward to clearing some more. Only have some nice jeans which are too big and some lovely trousers I bought in March which are now too big, might put em on eBay......delight. Had yoghurt and strawberries for breakfast. Had 3 tiny triangle sarni s and a banana for lunch and snack when I got in was a Danish crispbake, cottage cheese, tomato and 4 picked onions. Up to 1/2 a hex b and 5 syns. Spaghetti carbonara for tea, yum looking forward to it.....:)

Hey that's great re the smaller clothes Geordie - real feel good factor hey :)

Mmm smaller size clothes, makes you feel good don't they. I've a playsuit to fit into, the BF bought it for me at Xmas and I want to be able to wear it before the summer ends. Xx

Busy day. Worked for five hours this morning and had a half day for daughter's sports afternoon and of course it rained. Anyway. Brown bread toast and jam for brekkie. Snack, Danish crispbake and cottage cheese. Afternoon picnic at sports day, sushi and small bag of mini chedder s and some mango. Tea is one of them maggi bag jobbis, Mexican with veggies in it and savoury rice. Managed to fit in getting the hair done at tea time, well more to the point get the grey roots sorted. How is everyone else's day? It's Friday tomorrow and out tomorrow night so cannot wait! Party on down

Busy day. Worked for five hours this morning and had a half day for daughter's sports afternoon and of course it rained. Anyway. Brown bread toast and jam for brekkie. Snack, Danish crispbake and cottage cheese. Afternoon picnic at sports day, sushi and small bag of mini chedder s and some mango. Tea is one of them maggi bag jobbis, Mexican with veggies in it and savoury rice. Managed to fit in getting the hair done at tea time, well more to the point get the grey roots sorted. How is everyone else's day? It's Friday tomorrow and out tomorrow night so cannot wait! Party on down

Hi Geordie. You have been a busy bee today. Tea sounds yummy not used them magi bags yet was it really juicy? I've just got back from tea with my one of my BFF she's 14 wks pregnant with her first child so it was a exciting catch up. Had jerk chicken grilled no skin with sweet potato mash then I had a tbsp of her key lime pie! I know bad cookie. Going to work syns out as still want to have good time this weekend. What's your plan food & drink wise?

Hi Geordie. You have been a busy bee today. Tea sounds yummy not used them magi bags yet was it really juicy? I've just got back from tea with my one of my BFF she's 14 wks pregnant with her first child so it was a exciting catch up. Had jerk chicken grilled no skin with sweet potato mash then I had a tbsp of her key lime pie! I know bad cookie. Going to work syns out as still want to have good time this weekend. What's your plan food & drink wise?

Cookie the maggi bags are juicy and very tasty and its such an easy tea. Your tea sounded nice and should fit the plan! The key lime pie should make no difference. Been thinking about the weekend. Tomorrow should be ok. Prawn cocktail and chicken in an arrabiata sauce with veggies and wine for starters, main and dessert lol. The issue is Sat afternoon. Food at someelse s house I feel is a challenge. Might take some carrot sticks and make some SW hummous and maybe take some chicken tikka I have made to pick at? We all always take stuff x

Cookie the maggi bags are juicy and very tasty and its such an easy tea. Your tea sounded nice and should fit the plan! The key lime pie should make no difference. Been thinking about the weekend. Tomorrow should be ok. Prawn cocktail and chicken in an arrabiata sauce with veggies and wine for starters, main and dessert lol. The issue is Sat afternoon. Food at someelse s house I feel is a challenge. Might take some carrot sticks and make some SW hummous and maybe take some chicken tikka I have made to pick at? We all always take stuff x[/QUOTE

Sounds good to me and tasty, we've got our challenges haven't we? But we gotta live my budget is one bottle of wine or just have shorts dam it I should've booked Monday as a holiday instead xxxx

Well was good with food yesterday. Went out last night has prawn and salmon as a starter the prawns we in a Marie rose sauce wrapped up in the salmon. Then had chicken in arrabiata sauce with rice for main, delicious. Normally would have had same but with green creamy peppercorn sauce. And course my only problem.....You guessed, five glasses of pink wine ( but I did enjoy it:) ) any way it's challenge Susan (me) day cos I am off to my mates at 2pm for kids and mams afternoon. Social services have been forewarned and I have a bag ready with sweets(for the kids) Crisps and 2 bottles of cava. My mate had made us Bolognese for tea the problem will be the table full of snacks.....the sun is shining here after lots of rain yesterday. Was about worried about our cookie yesterday when it was raining x

Geordie well done in food choices last night - wine goes down too easy hey :). Your afternoon sounds great - bribing the kids with sweets though I don't know - trying to evoke sugar highs so they don't notice the tipsy mums huh lol. Have a great time x

Sun is shining here too this am so fingers crossed that it holds for harbour side feast week finale and spectacular fire works tonight. :)

Fab afternoon yesterday will fab friends. Had loads of cava and one rum cocktail which I didn't like. Had crisps, nuts, some jelly babies and some Doritos with salsa cheese and jalapeno s on it cooked in the oven. Resisted pizza and dips. So pretty poor but I couldn't sit all day and have nothing. Woke up starving so have had a bacon sarni, the bread being brown and my hex b. Might make Sunday lunch but will have to pop to shop for some food first. WI looms tomorrow, might have to keep fingers and toes crossed for a STS!

Fab afternoon yesterday will fab friends. Had loads of cava and one rum cocktail which I didn't like. Had crisps, nuts, some jelly babies and some Doritos with salsa cheese and jalapeno s on it cooked in the oven. Resisted pizza and dips. So pretty poor but I couldn't sit all day and have nothing. Woke up starving so have had a bacon sarni, the bread being brown and my hex b. Might make Sunday lunch but will have to pop to shop for some food first. WI looms tomorrow, might have to keep fingers and toes crossed for a STS!

Hiya Geordie - it's difficult in those social situations and really tests the choice power hey, you'll see from my diary that I flexed yesterday :). Your back on track today and that's what matters and had a fab day with friends yesterday. We did shopping yesterday as low on the necessities - mega bill with five of us at home now but has to be done. . Good luck with WI x

Hey Geordie, how ru? I've not survived my weekend I've been bad! Double bad in fact, the festival was really good the weather was hot and the food on offer was not SW friendly. I packed the snacks but In the end I succumbed to the drink (well it was hot & thirsty), fish & chips & the demon Pringles. I don't think my extra 'body magic' will have done me much bonus. :booboo: Xx

Hey Geordie, how ru? I've not survived my weekend I've been bad! Double bad in fact, the festival was really good the weather was hot and the food on offer was not SW friendly. I packed the snacks but In the end I succumbed to the drink (well it was hot & thirsty), fish & chips & the demon Pringles. I don't think my extra 'body magic' will have done me much bonus. :booboo: Xx

Hey cookie I am good, glad you had a great weekend and does it really matter if you enjoyed yourself??? Its difficult. I managed to STS so really pleased. I didn't think it would be loose loose loose all of the time. I had a great weekend. Out on Friday night, girls afternoon Saturday where I was really evil with food and drink and then an impromptu BBQ yesterday to enjoy the weather! Need to wind myself in and be good all week though, 7 weeks and counting til the hols. Changing the subject made some potato salad yesterday with creme freche (low fat) and spring onions it was devine!!!!! Hope you don't work too hard on lates this week is that 2 til 10 or 2 til midnight?

Hey Geordie. Wow super congrats on your STS fantastic given our weekends. Like you I'm going for a 100% week this week but I did enjoy being bad just a little bit haha! My lates are til midnight but last night I didn't finish until 01:10 which is poo but then again its not all the time. I was starving when I got in though. Had a bit chicken & grapes.

Potato salad sounds nice, I've not seen the creme frais only the fruity ones where did you get yours? Is it free too? Xxx

Back