Determined and can!!!!!

Yes to meaning business me too. STS acceptable but I need to go forward an loose more. Got a wedding in June and a girly holiday, beach doesn't lie, lol ! Today taking daughter to the hairdressers and then off to a local panto this afternoon. Then mam babysitting me and Chris off out with some of his work colleagues for a curry, yum. Food to be better planned next week and maybe an asda delivery on Monday would help.

Oo busy day for you - having a v lazy day here :). Have fun :). We'd best both polish our halos and go for it hey. Cookie's food diary is looking spot on.

Well just ate a massive Sunday roast. Gonna start counting tomorrow and gonna give up alcohol through the week. Which is a big thing for me! Had a great night out last night. Went for a curry and drinks with hubby and friends. Hilarious, ordered chicken jalfrezi, they said it would be hot and it really was. The three men really struggled with it and I left them standing ate the lot and was fine until just before lunch today! :eek:

Well just ate a massive Sunday roast. Gonna start counting tomorrow and gonna give up alcohol through the week. Which is a big thing for me! Had a great night out last night. Went for a curry and drinks with hubby and friends. Hilarious, ordered chicken jalfrezi, they said it would be hot and it really was. The three men really struggled with it and I left them standing ate the lot and was fine until just before lunch today! :eek:
Glad you had a fun night Geordie :). I've now disposed of the red wine I had here from Xmas, ok I drank it before finding my halo lol but it's now not here to tempt me :) Counting does highlight where extra syns may have snuck in so good plan.

Hello, we'll done for showing the boys how to handle a hot curry. How ru, any trips away this week for work ? :)

Hello, we'll done for showing the boys how to handle a hot curry. How ru, any trips away this week for work ? :)
Hey cookie
No trips away with work this week. Got lots of report writing and a.difficult meeting or two!
Today had b weetabix and milk hex a and 3 syns. S - breakfast bar and banana hex b. L - SW chips and curry sauce 2 syns.
T stir fried beef and red pepper in black bean sauce and noodles. 3'syns for the sauce.
But had my hand in the black magic chocolates this afternoon, but not all bad.........:-(

Hey cookie No trips away with work this week. Got lots of report writing and a.difficult meeting or two! Today had b weetabix and milk hex a and 3 syns. S - breakfast bar and banana hex b. L - SW chips and curry sauce 2 syns. T stir fried beef and red pepper in black bean sauce and noodles. 3'syns for the sauce. But had my hand in the black magic chocolates this afternoon, but not all bad.........:-(

Did you make curry sauce Geordie or was it a ready bought one? Sounds nice. Hope the working week goes ok around the building works. Loads of rain down here, hope you're fairing better.

Hello :). How's your day today? Thanks for the burger tip, did what you said and they're we're gorgeous mmm xx

Morning dudes. We are having loads of rain up here it's really bad today. The roof was meant to go on the ext yesterday but I don't think it will happen today either!
Glad you enjoyed the burgers cookie. I might have to make some now! Got me thinking of them.
Working from home today then out at tea time with my friends and kids,it's one of the kids birthday s so a pub tea.
Yesterday not too bad with food. Soup for lunch and a sandwich, tea was shop bought Cajun chicken and vegetables.
Aqua curry sauce was a sachet mix from morrisons. Thought you could buy it like in a drum like gravy but they had sachets for about 50p. Quite a nice warm comfort food lunch!!!

Hope you enjoyed your tea out, and fingers crossed they can put your roof up soon. Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Good morning. I have been really busy work wise, nothing new there I know but have had a really bad cold and still not great. It's Charlotte s birthday today so had cake wrapping and stuff to sort. She is off dancing with a bag full of goodies for everyone then a sleep over for 2 friends tonight with tea at tgi fridays first. I am then taking them swimming tomorrow.
I didn't WI naughty but will do next week. Diet down the pan but have nt felt great so we shall see. I am really run down full of spots yuk. Booked hair appt next Sat to try and feel better! Anyway we have a roof so full steam ahead with getting the inside of the ext done, maybe 4 weeks til break through and my nervous breakdown lol x

Good morning. I have been really busy work wise, nothing new there I know but have had a really bad cold and still not great. It's Charlotte s birthday today so had cake wrapping and stuff to sort. She is off dancing with a bag full of goodies for everyone then a sleep over for 2 friends tonight with tea at tgi fridays first. I am then taking them swimming tomorrow. I didn't WI naughty but will do next week. Diet down the pan but have nt felt great so we shall see. I am really run down full of spots yuk. Booked hair appt next Sat to try and feel better! Anyway we have a roof so full steam ahead with getting the inside of the ext done, maybe 4 weeks til break through and my nervous breakdown lol x

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell combined with stress too I'm not surprised you've had a case of the munchies. Sounds a v busy weekend in your household Geordie. Hope Charlotte has a lovely birthday weekend and that it's relatively gentle on you xx Must be quite stressful with the building works on going and yup messy once they break through. Hope you feel better soon xx

Hello :) sounds like you can do with a wee break to recharge your batteries! Hope your feeling better soon and Happy birthday Charlotte

Hello :)

I'm glad Charlotte had a lovely birthday, TGI's do lovely but naughty food, its been ages since we went, got no chance now though! Grrr to having a busy time at work and then having to deal with builders. Are you busy all week? Xx

Cookie, yes working all week at home 2 days and builders close to wanting to break through so loads of stress. Got to go to Nottingham next Monday for a funeral :-( Chris s uncle died, very sad. So lots going on!!!

Sorry to hear about Chris' uncle Geordie, sad times xx Major upheaval with the builders about to break through as well and messy huh. Hope all goes well xx

Hey minis having a real busy time.
Went to Nottingham for the funeral Monday gone. Long busy sad day but got to see family :).
The house is coming on amazingly. Builders are really good. However its real hard work especially working from home at the same time. Wall s are down and no heating in kitchen. .brrrr. we are all frosty outside this morning so freezing! Haven't been too bad with food need to be weighed really.
Today is my birthday, out tonight to local Italian with chris and Charlotte. At least I get away with not cooking! !! :)

Back