Determined this time !!!

Finally figured out how to get picture put on. Can't find any good ones of myself just yet so using a picture of one of my dogs instead for now :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chrissy72 said:
Finally figured out how to get picture put on. Can't find any good ones of myself just yet so using a picture of one of my dogs instead for now :)

Is he/she a miniature schnauzer?

Ooh also just seen you're in Cumbria, whereabouts are you? My mother-in-law is from Millom

Yes she's a miniature schnauzer. I have 2 - the black & silver one (Pippa) in the picture is one and a half - and her sister is all black (Misty) and she is two and a half.
I live about 11 miles west of Carlisle - think Millom is about 50 miles from me xxx

Aah my nannys neighbours had one called Katie, she lived til she was 17! She had a garlic capsule in her dinner everyday & fresh herbs chopped in to it. She used to sneak under the fence & in to see my nan & she would crawl in silently - she was adorable.

So lucky being in such a lovely part of the country although I've never seen it in sunshine, we're not very lucky with our visits x

Yeah they're quiet lil things and totally adorable.

It is lovely up here but you've got to be bloody lucky to visit when the sun is shining cos it doesn't happen often !!! Probably don't appreciate it so much when it's where you live.

2nd week weigh in and another 5.5lbs off :) 14.5lbs in total
Haven't really tried any new foods this week either so really must try harder to eat different things next week or I will get bored of eating same stuff again and again.
Got a night out tomorrow with a 3 course meal - Think I'm driving so at least no calories wasted on alcohol!!!

2nd week weigh in and another 5.5lbs off :) 14.5lbs in total
Haven't really tried any new foods this week either so really must try harder to eat different things next week or I will get bored of eating same stuff again and again.
Got a night out tomorrow with a 3 course meal - Think I'm driving so at least no calories wasted on alcohol!!!

Congratulations, over a stone gone, well done you!

Have been suffering all day after not driving last night. Food was lovely and nothing too unhealthy but I did drink far too much. On the plus side I've been feeling so bad today I've hardly eaten anything :)

Hi Chrissy, looks like you have had a great start, well done!! I am re-starting after messing up last year :( At first i tended to stick to the same foods as i knew they were safe, eventually i became a bit more adventurous. I am terrible if i have been out drinking it just makes me want to eat!!

Thanks for that Rachel :)

I have had my weekly wi on my own scales today and have stayed the same ??? Been on mfp to record what I have eaten and (apart from my alcoholic blow out on Saturday) I have been eating under 1000 cals per day.

I didn't realise it was so low but have never really believed that thing about you need to eat to lose weight ???

Does anybody else have this problem when they just eat the same foods each day cos that's what I've been doing? Still a bit scared of introducing new things :(

Hi if your not loosing weight it because your not eating enough.. There are Heaps of things to eat that are within the rules.. I have just tried a weight watches oval pizza was very nice, caramel large snack jacks are ok, fruit and veg plus extra lean beef mince (sainsbury) extra lean turkey Breast mince (sainsbury) tesco light choices meals are nice.. Lean beef steak, lean pork just heaps of choices to bulk your day out! If you just topped your kcals up by an extra 200 (2 bananas) every day your weigh might just start dropping off ..

I have been sticking to chicken and veg or jack potato with beans or tuna. Food shopping today so will definitely try to buy different stuff :)

Are the WW pizzas frozen or chilled? Anyone know if they are in Tesco ?

If you eat less than 1200 calories your body will go in to starvation mode, I tried it about 6 weeks ago & was only eating around 1000 & I only lost 1lb over 2 weeks, went back up to 12-1300 & lost 7lbs in the next 2, I'd never believed it either to be honest but that proved it to me.

As for different foods, I have a few staple favourites, wild salmon (currently half price in Tesco) crispy pancakes (not the cheese ones) as a treat, WW sausages, potatoes sprayed with fry light & "roasted" in the oven, chicken breasts stuffed with either good old stuffing or a laughing cow/WW cheese triangle, home made potato salad & coleslaw with Hellmans lighter than light mayo. Hope that might give you a few ideas. Onwards & downwards xx

Thanks for tips :)

Been to Tesco for weekly shop and have bought some of their healthy ready meals. Will bulk them up with veg too. Also bought WW bread as that is one of my downfalls :)

Birthday party to go to tonight. There's no food but it is in a pub so plenty of drink. Gonna try drinking vodka & diet coke instead of my usual pints of lager or large glasses of wine :)

Good night out on Saturday - drank vodka & diet cokes (good) but way too many of them (bad) :(

Needed comfort food yesterday so had a curry from the Chinese - this was a really bad idea. Had my first visit from Mr Tango at lunchtime - IF YOU DON'T LIKE TMI LOOK AWAY NOW - why did no-one tell me it sticks to the loo ?!?! Definitely don't want that again in a hurry. On the plus side, the tablets are doing their job :)

Back on track today. Ham salad sandwich for lunch and Tesco healthy ready meal & veg for tea :)

Back