Determined this time !!!

Weigh in this morning and another 4lb off - total 18.5lbs :)

Been to see doc for first time since starting tablets. She is happy with loss although she did remind me that losses will probably be less in next month - think I have been dieting for enough years to know that. But at least she is nice and she gave me another prescription :)

Aim for this next week is to start exercising. I have had 30 day shred DVD for over a week now and it hasn't made it anywhere near the dvd player :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done, you've made a really solid start. Hope you enjoy the exercise.

Another 2.25lbs off this week :) 20.75lbs in total :)

Must be coming up to my TOTM cos I always feel a bit tearful when it is due - even shed a tear at Eastenders and Corrie tonight which isn't like me at all :(

The Shred DVD hasn't made it anywhere near my DVD player yet (which was my goal for last week) - will have to make it my goal for this week instead. Must try harder :)

1lb off for me this week :) Had to stop myself from putting 'only' a pound - it's still a step in the right direction.

Have vowed this week to eat more fruit. I get hungry between meals and tend to have something savoury to eat (I may be starting to look like a pretzel!). Going to see if picking at fruit throughout the day will stop me feeling quite so hungry. I sit at a desk all day so am able to pick all day!

Any tips on good snacking food always welcome :) xxx

I agree it's never just 1lb but I'd say the same. I too resemble a pretzel & sadly not the stick shaped ones!!!!

The big snackajacks with either WW or laughing cow extra light cheese spread, fresh peas is another of my favourites and lately (which is completely new for me) I've had a sweet tooth so have been stealing 100cals worth of my sons sweets xx

:( forgot my pretzels for work today. I was too bothered about taking leftover chicken and salad for my lunch that I forgot to pick a bag up. Wasn't happy. We do have a tuck shop at work with normal crisps and chocolate but I'm proud to say I resisted them :)

Oh and pretzels already in my bag for tomorrow :)

Lost another 3lbs this week so 26.5lbs altogether. Also means that I now weigh 15 something again - only by half a pound but it's still got a 15 at the front!

I can get into some of my size 18 stuff (have clothes from a size 22 down to size 12!) When I started I was just starting to have to buy size 22 - this was the main reason for deciding to do this.

Back