Determined this time !!!

I can get into some of my size 18 stuff (have clothes from a size 22 down to size 12!) When I started I was just starting to have to buy size 22 - this was the main reason for deciding to do this.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant, its a great feeling isn't it x

Not such a good week. 3/4 lb off. Not too thrilled and can't really understand it as I haven't done anything different. Got really disheartened on Sunday so ate a lot of rubbish that I haven't eaten since I started in January :( So now I have to be more careful about what I eat this week to make up for what I ate yesterday

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OMG Chrissy I have just read your diary and what an inspiration.This is just my 4th day and reading all your amazing losses has given me so much faith (am also very jealous). Dont be disheartened by this weeks weigh in I know its difficult but you have done soooooo well so far, just remember that your body needs a couple of weeks to "shrink" into its new skin.... maybe youve lost a fair few inches istead of the lbs :) keep smiling and carry on OH and be proud of such a great achievement

like i have said to others hon i swear our bodies are like a week behind. even tho your loss wasnt so good this week i bet you will have a better loss next week. dont be disharted at least it was a loss. keep doing what your doing and u will get there xx

Well, my vow to eat carefully after my bad weekend never really got started. Not looking forward to WI on Saturday but after coming this far I am determined to keep going - that 2 stone is soooooo close. Gonna get my head back round it and start again :)

Another disappointing week - stayed the same! I'm going to see if I can find some new things to eat cos I seem to be eating the same things week in week out. Don't know if it will help but it can't do any harm.

Just had a Chinese takeaway to cheer myself up. It worked while I was eating it but feel c**p now.

A good hike round the Lake District to look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully this will clear my head and get me back on track.

Chrissy72 said:
Another disappointing week - stayed the same! I'm going to see if I can find some new things to eat cos I seem to be eating the same things week in week out. Don't know if it will help but it can't do any harm.

Just had a Chinese takeaway to cheer myself up. It worked while I was eating it but feel c**p now.

A good hike round the Lake District to look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully this will clear my head and get me back on track.

Are you on MFP? I get confused who is & who isn't sorry. It might be worth looking at some diaries on there for new ideas, I know I do x

Yes I am - I'll have a look thanks. Just need a bit of variety. Although I have already done food shopping for this week so it's another week of eating the same x

STS for me this week. Probably cos I have been a bit on and off cos I am now just about out of tablets :( Have 2 prescriptions but no tablets in the area (just the same as everybody else). One of the prescriptions is already a month old and my doctor says they only last for 3 months. Think I will ring them tomorrow and see if they will change it for Alli - although the local pharmacist says that my doctors won't cos of the cost!

Anyway, going on holiday on Saturday - a week in a cottage in Yorkshire Dales. Should be plenty of walking but also plenty of eating out cos I don't go on holiday to cook! Will try and stay on track this week and see how little damage I can do next week.

Well done to everybody else who is still losing xxx

Holiday is going well - food choices are not in any diet I've ever seen though! Eating out all the time. Evening meal has been at the local pub every night.
Have been walking constantly so hoping this will help - my legs have never been this achy! My OH is on his feet all day at work but he forgets that I sit down all day so all this exercise is a shock to the system! I am going to try and keep doing it when I get home.

Back