Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I was only meant to be doing January but haven't felt the need yet. I'm from a family who, when I told my dad I had had such and such das without booze he said 'you must force yourself my dear'!!!! So to them anything over a on night break is good. Basically the choice is - cauldron sausages, curly wurlys, tom ketchup, 2% total or booze - so far food is winning but think I will have a glass of red soon!

Just done lively 6 mile walk around beautiful Suffolk countryside- nayland/stoke by nayland. Straight back o look on rightmove!! How oh how will I do the shred now!!??

Make sure it is only one when you have it, it will probably go straight to your head haha!!

Wow in the rain, that's dedication, I went and played badminton and now plan to veg on the sofa for the evening :)

Haha my hubby will think its his lucky day!! Badminton is good - really gets you running about.

Had eggs and l mc sausages for brekkie (3) and mixed bean chilli with rice for lunch. I'm no cook but it is YUMMY!! Went for a 2 km walk at lunch too. Lighter tea tonight as its weigh in & despite all my efforts not looking good but I will reserve judgement until tomorrow! Come on body let go if the flab!!

Good luck! !

Thanks ladies...the morning draws closer- had a light tea but dreaded totm reared its ugly head this afternoon so I am not expecting miracles!! I will check in before work tomorrow. Hope your days have been good & slim x

Thanks ladies...the morning draws closer- had a light tea but dreaded totm reared its ugly head this afternoon so I am not expecting miracles!! I will check in before work tomorrow. Hope your days have been good & slim x

Best of luck Hun :) x

Morning... Won't say too much as am in a FOUL mood because 0.5 off. ??????? Not sure what more I can do or how long I can wait for that 'good loss'. This has happened last couple of times on Sw & afraid I have to wonder whether its going to work for me- doesn't seem so at the moment. So, am v sad & disappointed. With the weight I have to lose I can't wait for 0.5 a week!!

Oh, every loss does count that would be 26lb in a year! Did you speak to your consultant about it?

Post your diary on here so we can take a look and maybe give advise to help?

keep your chin up. x

I am doing it online so no consultant to ask unfortunately but have been to group many many times over the ladt 8 years & am using the online resources so I know I'm doing it right. & have been soooo careful not to get complacent. this happened last couple of times at group & they couldnt explain it. I've checked and rechecked everything - i check syns, measure hexas and bs etc. I'm exercising, drink water etcetera. Going to do a detailed diary this week & will post it up here but there won't be anything different on there so I just have to hope for a weird lopsided loss!! It's just baffling & even doing the 30 day shred I cannot believe I'm gaining enough muscle to counteract the loss. I am smaller, but when you are 14-4 that's not much consolation I'm afraid!! Sorry to sound so negative but when you're doing it right & it's so slow its soul destroying!! 26 lbs in a year would be good & miles better than last year when I gained a stone but I'm afraid I'm just not made with enough patience because if i have a bad week ( which will happen!!!) & gain or miss out on that 0.5 I'm scuppered!!! The margins are just too tight for words. I will bounce back but find Tuesday mornings horribly depressing at the moment!

Have you taken your measurements? Maybe you have shrunk a little?

It's pathetic but I hate measuring as its worse than knowing how heavy I am & if you pull the tape tighter you are thinner!!! I will do it later though as would like to see any change over the 2nd half of 30ds

Och!!!!!!!! Nae denying, I'd be gutted too.

But.

You are convinced that you've done all you can and I for one, believe you and applaud you for it!!!!

Everybody... whoop wooop!!

It's amazing what that 30day shred does - last year I gained weight in the month I done it but lost 15inches in total!! It doesn't make sense but its true!!! :)

I think I'm smaller so it must be doing something. I will measure tomorrow & remeasure every 5 days in doing the shred. 15 inches is fantastic!! Wow. Did you find the weight came off better when you stopped but had gained that muscle?

Och!!!!!!!! Nae denying, I'd be gutted too.

But.

You are convinced that you've done all you can and I for one, believe you and applaud you for it!!!!

Everybody... whoop wooop!!

Thanks x I couldn't have done more ( except be a bit more active) so that's my best! Thanks for your applause and whoops. Onwards and downwards for another week!

Said I'd post diary and exercise but typically very weird food today due to having to decamp to my nans house this evening and having a community garden meeting. Bear in mind every day is a green day and I won't say every time but I always measure any healthy extras or syns. So:

Breakfast: watermelon. 2 pieces 400g wmeal toast. 2 tsps jam (1)
Lunch: bilash (aldi) long grain rice pouch (1). Chilli made by me with: passata, asda chilli beans, Heinz chilli baked beans, onion, mushs, peppers. 2 m&s meringues (5). Nectarine. Watermelon.
Dinner: 2 pces 400g wmeal toast. Left over chilli as above.
Additional: 175 ml whole milk in 2 coffees. 2 glasses no sugar added squash. 3 large glasses water. 1 fruit tea. 1 curly wurly (6)
Syns: 13
2 hex bs. 1 hexa.

Today's info:

Dentist this am so no food in advance to ensure gnashers were sparkling! Usual 1 minute annual appointment costing £30!! This meant a 3km walk.
Brekkie: rasps, strawbs & grapes with asda f f Greek yog.
Walked to town to get lunch: jacket with beans and salad. Followed with nectarine. Foolishly bought a 6 pack of hand weights in town that I had o lug back to work (logic not my strong point!) 2 km walk
Dinner will be half pack asda veggie meatballs with chopped toms, passata, peppers, courgette, mushrooms followed by day late slimming world Canadian style pancakes!
175 ml whole milk (a). So far no bs so will probably have cheese. Need to check this is ok though. No syns yet either but likely to melt a curly wurly on my pancakes or have some syrup.

...and that's that

Back