Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Woooo hooo well done on the fab loss this week hunny! xx

Today's food

1 pce wholemeal bread 800g loaf (b)
2 eggs
1 tbsp ketchup (1)

Walk to town

Jacket with beans & salad. Big pot of fruit rom m&s

30 day shred

5 Finn crisp (b)

Half pack Asda veggie meatballs with toms, passata, peppers, courgettes & mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano (1.5)

That's it so far but will need to have some syns. Nutella being warmed ready!!

Today at work there was:

Big chocolate cake, chocolate muffins, cupcakes with buttercream icing, Danish pastries, fruit lattice pastries, mini choc ring doughnuts and I wasn't vaguely interested! Oh I've changed!!

warm nutella....wowee. Do you just dig in with a spoon or do you spread it on something?

warm nutella....wowee. Do you just dig in with a spoon or do you spread it on something?

Eating it straight from the jar with alternate spoons of peanut butter was part of my downfall!! I mix it with quark usually but tonight I might have a low fat custard with sliced banana and a tbsp of Nutella on top. I might as well use up my syns on weigh in day.

Ahhhhhhhhh just written long messages about recipes and lost it so this is my 2nd attempt. Anyway they are attached but if not easy to read let me know and I will type them properly. I like them but not had them for ages.

Curry one- I use quorn and total yog instead of chicken and creme fraiche (total 0% free, 2% is 3 syns for whole tub)

Bulgar one - you have to try to make it as low as poss so can do it as it is nod use bs for oil but I leave the oil out. You can use syns for apricots but again could use bs or use fresh.

I had typed out a whole other recipe for free fake spring rolls but I'll find it and put it up here later as don't have the will to retype!!

Enjoy mx

image-2716013781.jpg

image-1252135012.jpg

Ok so it's the weekly news flash. I lost ..........2 lbs! Happy with that. That takes me to 12.5 in total. It's taken 8 weeks though ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Still I think there will be a time when I 'let go' of some weight and it'll come off faster.

The news was that on Friday I had a mid week weigh in ( like to check whether things are going ok or whether I've managed to stumble into doing something very wrong). I'd lost 3 lbs and I was in the 13s. Foolishly I was soooooo excited and thought as it was only Friday and I had 4 more full days I could maintain that or lose more - but weirdly no!! How has it actually gone on? All very peculiar. Saying that I have been feeling crappy and am very tired and quite often when I'm poorly I put on. I'm not taking anything either so it's not sneaky strepsils or lemsip.

All this aside- I'm pleased. It's amazing though. I was in my workout gear last night saying to my hubby 'ugh my tummy is so fat, look at my hips etcetc' then thought 'I've lost nearly 1 stone', it's amazing how you blind yourself to 1- the original gain and your size and 2- then can't see your loss!! Thing with me is that I've been at this weight recently so I don't feel different. Another 8 lbs off and I start noticing then as its a weight I'm not at very often. I got to 13-6 for my 40th so not long ago but with my birthday in December I put it on again over birthday / Xmas/ new year.

Better scoot- got a day of transcribing investigation meetings and finishing policies ahead (yawn). More later x

Ps thanks all who drop by and post encouragement- it really does help no end xx

Great stuff Hun :) x

Fake free spring rolls!!!!!!! I'd be grateful for even a hint, what do you wrap them in?

Fake free spring rolls!!!!!!! I'd be grateful for even a hint, what do you wrap them in?

Right here goes.

Cook lasagne sheets separately so they don't stick. Spray a sheet with fry light and place sheets on there. I usually do 2 overlapping so next to each other with an overlapping join (hard to explain does that make sense?!). In the meantime cook up tiny pieces of tofu and stir fry veg & add sauce of your choice ( I use dark soy, chilli, fresh ginger, garlic). Make sure you keep it moderately dry. Scoop the tofu mixture onto the lasagne sheets in a line and the roll up the sheets. Spray them. I usually try to put the join on the bottom but that's asking for trouble!! Cook for as long as it takes for pasta to get crispier ( not sure how long will have to find recipe for that). Voila!! Sometimes they're great, sometimes not so good but I used to love them so well worth a try!

Aaaaaah, lasagna, brilliant idea. Thanks. I find getting out of the saucepan in one bit when you pre cook it a bit hard but I might overcome my laziness to have a go at that. Thanks. I had sweet and sour yet again tonight and was wondering about putting little portions of it in lettuce leaves, just to make little bite sized nibbles but I will try your version too.

I see you are very nearly up to your magic 500 posts now.

Morning all. Jut off to Cambridge for a work thing. Food all ready in a little package downstairs and I have said no to the yummy buffet they provide. Better scoot as likely to be late at this rate 90 min drive. More later. Have a happy day x

Hi I have just checked and its the fruit nibbles that are off the list the yoyo rolls are still on there! 4 rolls for a B :)

Oooh, I will look for them next time I shop, I hadn't realised they come in diffenet varieties. Thanks

Oooh, I will look for them next time I shop, I hadn't realised they come in diffenet varieties. Thanks

Great thanks sarg - I can at least use mine up now! Am knackered. Back from meeting And while cold is better the tiredness is taking over so am going to work from home for next 2 hours. Had a panic in the meeting but all ok now! Have been really good since November but when I'm in difficult situations or out of my comfort zone (or am under the weather) back it comes but now I can deal with it so all well. Also had too much coffee so own fault! Going to meditate to get me back on fully even keel. Hope your days are going well

Back