Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Hope your feeling abit better love xxx
Well I'm up and ready for work but have definitely got a virus or bug. Had half hearted cold that started last Friday and it was nothing so I kept going and going and staying up late and now I am totally weak and feeble! Going in for an appeal hearing and then home I think to write it up and take it easy. I'm soooo sleepy!

Started day with 40g all bran and 100 ml fat milk!

Well I'm up and ready for work but have definitely got a virus or bug. Had half hearted cold that started last Friday and it was nothing so I kept going and going and staying up late and now I am totally weak and feeble! Going in for an appeal hearing and then home I think to write it up and take it easy. I'm soooo sleepy!

Started day with 40g all bran and 100 ml fat milk!

Oh that does not sound good, hope you feel better for the weekend!

Feel much better today. I'm quite a sturdy bird ( not in a porky way) and rarely ill and hate it when I am and soldier on pretending I'm fine in an English stiff upper lip way!! Sleepy and a bit achey but that's all. May even do 30 day shred tonight. I was GUTTED I didn't do it yesterday ( i was on day 29 out of 30 grrrrrr) but dunc got butch on me and commanded me to rest on the sofa - I watched 3 films. He even made the chilli butternut squash risotto from the sw recipe book.

Today had the all bran. Had Finn crisps (both bs). Had milk (a). My glamorous assistant got me a jacket potato and beans for lunch. Shes a star. Salad too. Not sure about dinner yet but might even have risotto again as that was yummy.

Had a busy day at work and think things are looking up a bit now they've given me this new project. Not heard about the jobs yet but keep checking the emails. Sooo hoping for 1.5 off. Really really really want / need that for my diet sanity!

Hope you've all had a fab day xx

Hi

Today is a good day, WI for me - lost 3lb which is good considering I put on 5lb last week. Feel much more in the zone and raring to go.

Meeting up with a friend for a gym sessions tonight.

And my Daughter has got a place at the Secondary School that we want her to go to.

All in all happy bunny!

Have a good weekend. x

Hi

Today is a good day, WI for me - lost 3lb which is good considering I put on 5lb last week. Feel much more in the zone and raring to go.

Meeting up with a friend for a gym sessions tonight.

And my Daughter has got a place at the Secondary School that we want her to go to.

All in all happy bunny!

Have a good weekend. x

hooray I love a happy story! 3lbs is fab no wonder you are back back back!! Good news all round which is what I like to see x

Good that people are looking after you now you are ill, don't overdo it, huh? I know what you mean about the soldiering on attitude as I do it myself. It's not alsways a good idea, I pushed myself for 5 days with a burst appendix thinking it was stress related IBS. The surgeon told me off. So happy for you the weight is shifting properly and hope your health improves enough for you to enjoy the weekend/

Good that people are looking after you now you are ill, don't overdo it, huh? I know what you mean about the soldiering on attitude as I do it myself. It's not alsways a good idea, I pushed myself for 5 days with a burst appendix thinking it was stress related IBS. The surgeon told me off. So happy for you the weight is shifting properly and hope your health improves enough for you to enjoy the weekend/

I'm back to 100% - just a pesky cold with a run down chaser but all gone now. Now that is the ultimate in being a trooper - burst appendix!! Wow.

Today was good. Relaxed chatty work day. In late and did food shop at lunchtime so it didn't spoil my evening!! (Sometimes the ease of my job being not busy is great & gives me flexibility). Home now ready to do the last day of 30 day shred! Measurements to be posted later or tomorrow.

Great sw news is that asda had lemon alpen lights & they are scrumdiddleeumptious. Had 1 as syns as had had my bs but it was worth it. Mmmmmmmm. My problem is that every shopping trip is followed by another to waitrose/ m&s to get the stuff only they stock - this diet malarkey is soooooo expenny I can't bear to look at how much I spend on food a month, but all in a good cause and I hardly go out these days now eating out is off the menu ( forgive the pun!).

Weekend ahead holds itfc at home and more kitchen diy plus cinema visit and maybe ...... Drum roll.....a couple of drinks out, in a pub, in public- but we shall see how kitchen goes and think dunc wanted to go on a walk too so need to see how it all squidges into those precious 2 days.

Good day with food but minimal syns left. Hope you've all had a good day - I know Lisa has x

30 day shred done. Yay! I stuck it out. I wasn't perfect and had to stop sometimes, I did mostly the 'easy' versions. I did it though and I blubbed when we finished! Feel really pleased.

Results ok but not fantastic (weight loss poor), but I am fitter. I can really tell the difference plus can feel my muscles have really got stronger and are much harder!

Total 30 day weight loss- 5 lbs (boo)
Inch loss from days 15-30: 4 inches: from under boob (1), over boob (1), hips (2). Waist measures bigger but it's not - I can tell from clothes its smaller so think measuring went skewiff.

I know what you mean about the multi-shop! I go to the pound shop for my crisps not because its cheap but its the only place that stock them - happy snax little 10g packs at 1.5 syns a bag...perfect!. Tesco's for certain veggie products the town market for soft fruits because they're cheap and fresh and British! and Asda for the rest, but it gets me out and keeps me out of trouble! lol :)

Me and Tony don't go out very much so the money is either spent on the kids, the cats or a few treats for us....you make sure you enjoy your drinkies at the pub :)

Hope you have a brill weekend lovely - you deserve it :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad you are feeling better. Great news too that you are feeling the benefits fitness wise of the shree. Woo drinks in a pub, and you said in public as though it is important? You have problems with eating/drinking out? Or was it just excitement at going out? Glad the cold/lurgy/whatever is receeding ... I'll tell you were it's gone ... straight to me. I'm at my mother's and have bought cold defying meds to cope with 100 mile drive tomorrow. Minor whinge too about a flat tyre that has now been replaced but will need to be mended before I drive home.

I know what you mean about the multi-shop! I go to the pound shop for my crisps not because its cheap but its the only place that stock them - happy snax little 10g packs at 1.5 syns a bag...perfect!. Tesco's for certain veggie products the town market for soft fruits because they're cheap and fresh and British! and Asda for the rest, but it gets me out and keeps me out of trouble! lol :)

Me and Tony don't go out very much so the money is either spent on the kids, the cats or a few treats for us....you make sure you enjoy your drinkies at the pub :)

Hope you have a brill weekend lovely - you deserve it :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I must get some 1.5 syn crisps. Which pound shop are they at?? They could be a lifesaver! Hope you've had a good day x

I'm glad you are feeling better. Great news too that you are feeling the benefits fitness wise of the shree. Woo drinks in a pub, and you said in public as though it is important? You have problems with eating/drinking out? Or was it just excitement at going out? Glad the cold/lurgy/whatever is receeding ... I'll tell you were it's gone ... straight to me. I'm at my mother's and have bought cold defying meds to cope with 100 mile drive tomorrow. Minor whinge too about a flat tyre that has now been replaced but will need to be mended before I drive home.

Sorry to have passed on my bug by cyber contact!! We're actually not going out as only just back in. No probs going out, just to sw restriction and my desperation to stay 100% on plan has prevented it. Next week though we will go to strada as I know there are good sw choices there. Bummer about tyre. Those things just irritate me so much when they happen. Dose up and kip a lot!

Just a quick drop in to say hi. I slept til 11!! Was totally out for the count and it was so snuggly! Had scrambled egg, 2 cauldron saus (1), mushrooms & 2 wmeal bread (b). Off to footie where I had 2 m&s wmeal sub rolls (b) and 75g Philly light (a). We won hooooooooray! The high it gives me is brilliant. Dropped by with mum & dad to say hi to my nan (92-she's fab!) and home via waitrose for my 2nd shop for sw essentials (cauldron saus, quark in round tub ( much nicer than the oblong one), veggie sushi, 2% total , Finn crisp etc etc)). Now home to have asda meat free chilli. Yummy - but it'll be late by the time it's served but worth the wait and it is great for loss for some reason. I may have wine tonight. Mum and dad won a prize at footie £25 co op voucher, bought booze & gave me & d a bottle of Pinot noir so that could be my syns done for today. While mince cooking I am going to do Zumba wii. Ta ra for now, more soon xx

Last night put aside syns for 2 glasses of red but had one & didn't want the second - I'm scared I'm so different - what's going on!!?? Today mum and dad re popping in before they go home, we may go for a little wander in Beth chatto gardens and then we are off to the cinema. More later x

I actually had a full bottle to myself last night - think that equates to 3 large glasses at 9 syns each - but I enjoyed it :) trouble with me is I only enjoy my white wine if its really really chilled, so it's in the freezer for half an hour and then the fridge for an hour and sometimes I just can't be bothered with it lol.

I used to drink so much more than what I do now, but since I quit smoking that all seems to have calmed down. Just enjoy your wine today with lunch instead or tonight :).

I won't drink now until next Friday/Saturday that seems to work best with me.

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday chuck :) xxxxx

:)

I actually had a full bottle to myself last night - think that equates to 3 large glasses at 9 syns each - but I enjoyed it :) trouble with me is I only enjoy my white wine if its really really chilled, so it's in the freezer for half an hour and then the fridge for an hour and sometimes I just can't be bothered with it lol.

I used to drink so much more than what I do now, but since I quit smoking that all seems to have calmed down. Just enjoy your wine today with lunch instead or tonight :).

I won't drink now until next Friday/Saturday that seems to work best with me.

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday chuck :) xxxxx

Had a lovely day. Went to a garden for a walk around and then went to see die hard. Took in 2 alpen lights and a sprite zero to keep me going.

I used to drink a lot more too. Years ago now but I was with an alcy so it didn't seem I was drinking a lot in comparison! Saying that compared to what people drink these days I didn't drink much at all!! These days it's right back to hardly any but I am a bit funny about it as see it as unhealthy and it prompts my madness but I do really love a glass or three of heavy red! When I've lost the weight it will be the thing I have more of. It is weekend only for me now and just Saturday but may have a glass tonight as there is a bottle open calling me! Mmmmm can't decide between that or Nutella with quark.

I was having a daydream earlier imagining losing the weight and sending in a success story to the sw website, talking about minimins support, anxiety, exercise, diet etc!! I get so carried away. One minute I'm ranting in the car to d telling him I can't stand the slowness of the loss the next minute I'm imagining a photo shoot with me at 11 stone!! I have a very over active imagination.

Considering a light exercise night tonight. Maybe just some wii fit and back to the gym next week. Jacket with leftover chilli mince from yesterday for dins. Then .... Dexter. Love it.

Weekend nearly done all - hope it was a controlled one food wise! Here is to a brilliant week next week - lets make it the best so far. X

I am only too aware of the 'other' me that comes out when I drink too much - I can be very self destructive hence one of the reasons I don't drink much anymore. I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde character I'm not violent or challenging I just get sad and upset and its a very quick spiral of getting silly ideas etc...I'm sure you know what I mean xxx

This week is going to be brilliant! I'm aiming for a respectable 2lbs that will give me my first half stone award and I'll be chuffed to buttons with that.

You should get at least 2 this week chuck :) xxx

Back