Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I love crimped hair, it really suits you! How was the talk... get you being all brave and talking in front of a group! I hate stuff like that, I swear I suddenly develop a speech impediment! Hope you're having a lovely weekend x

Evening! Portsmouth was nice. Had lunch (jacket of course) and a lovely americano with sugar free caramel syrup. Didn't buy anything. Lovely to spend time with the nieces.

Back now and going round with some bubbles to my bro in laws for half an hour. Dunc gone out but after dropping him realised how unimpressed I am that his friend is having this do and hasn't actually invited me. Although I don't really know him it's actually really rude and it makes me feel like they don't see me as anything to do with dunc even though we have been together 12 years!!!! Also why didn't d think to ask whether I could come along. I don't want to go really but not to be considered is annoying. Grrrrrrr.

Anyway, s0d them! I've bought an expenny bottle of wine and am going to enjoy every sip with my mum and dad!

Thanks for crimped comments!! Chelle- I bought the crimper 2 weeks ago in boots on the same stand as straighteners so as far as I am concerned Its safeish stylewise!! We should all start a crimping revival!

The talk was fine thanks. Less people there as so chilly. About 20 or so. I was ok when I got going but they weren't riveted and didn't laugh when I tried a bit of joviality but I did it and that's an achievement in itself. Journey was fine - got here in 2 hours so that was great.

Right bubbles call and I must obey. Chin chin all happy Saturday night xxxx

Evening! Portsmouth was nice. Had lunch (jacket of course) and a lovely americano with sugar free caramel syrup. Didn't buy anything. Lovely to spend time with the nieces.

Back now and going round with some bubbles to my bro in laws for half an hour. Dunc gone out but after dropping him realised how unimpressed I am that his friend is having this do and hasn't actually invited me. Although I don't really know him it's actually really rude and it makes me feel like they don't see me as anything to do with dunc even though we have been together 12 years!!!! Also why didn't d think to ask whether I could come along. I don't want to go really but not to be considered is annoying. Grrrrrrr.

Anyway, s0d them! I've bought an expenny bottle of wine and am going to enjoy every sip with my mum and dad!

Thanks for crimped comments!! Chelle- I bought the crimper 2 weeks ago in boots on the same stand as straighteners so as far as I am concerned Its safeish stylewise!! We should all start a crimping revival!

The talk was fine thanks. Less people there as so chilly. About 20 or so. I was ok when I got going but they weren't riveted and didn't laugh when I tried a bit of joviality but I did it and that's an achievement in itself. Journey was fine - got here in 2 hours so that was great.

Right bubbles call and I must obey. Chin chin all happy Saturday night xxxx

I can understand why you would feel pee'd off - its very ignorant and bad manners and I would feel exactly like you do! :(

Enjoy your wine with your mum and dad and s0d em all! :D xxx

:)

I can understand why you would feel pee'd off - its very ignorant and bad manners and I would feel exactly like you do! :(

Enjoy your wine with your mum and dad and s0d em all! :D xxx

Id be peed off aswell! Cheeky sods!!!! X

Crap evening. Cross with d and too many wine syns. Grrrrrrr!!!!! Must arrange a knees up so I can enjoy my syn expenditure. Men just don't get it!! V late. Watching cricket then crashing out. More tomorrow when I'm calmer!! X

Crap evening. Cross with d and too many wine syns. Grrrrrrr!!!!! Must arrange a knees up so I can enjoy my syn expenditure. Men just don't get it!! V late. Watching cricket then crashing out. More tomorrow when I'm calmer!! X

:bighug:Not surprise your pissed off with him. From what you've said anyway. I hope his apology is adequate XXX

We had a chat and he seems to think he had said I was invited (before I did the talk Friday so is it anymwonder I didn't hear / take it in)?! I know he checked I could go as his friend laughed about the fact he had asked as he said it went without saying so going to let it float by! Had to contend with two horrible old trouts clearly discussing me openly last night. I heard them say I looked like a teacher!! I assume because I was wearing a grey polo neck! How strange and how insecure are they? Not sure what a teacher looks like but none of mine wore short skirts covered in flowers and appliqued trees with calf high dms!!! Oh well again letting it go as its their problem not mine. It's typical of this village. They've lived around here their whole lives and so spend their time gossiping and b!tching to try to jazz it up. They all it 'treacle town' because they say you get stuck here and never get out!!!!- but I did and so much prefer east anglia and the much lovelier people.

Waiting for my gorgeous nieces before we head back to the snow.

Brekkie was a cooked one in a local cafe. 2 pces brown bread (2b). Tea (a). Poached eggs, mushs, toms, baked beans. (2 syns for sugar , 1 for ketchup and allowing 4 in case the mushs/toms were fried. Not optimistic due to booze last night (annoyed I wasted sooooo many syns and now feel unhealthy on booze on a night that was no fun!) you live and learn!

No lunch but have got big water and fruit for journey home. Hope you're warm whatever you're up to xx

Back in lovely Essex. On sofa under duvet watching tv and dozing - nice. Think dinner will be something very comforty- maybe c hilli mince, maybe butternut risotto. Would make a nice rice pud but they do not help weight loss and I've had my 'a's in coffees/teas so no go. Maybe grilled banana with low fat custard. Yum

Back in lovely Essex. On sofa under duvet watching tv and dozing - nice. Think dinner will be something very comforty- maybe c hilli mince, maybe butternut risotto. Would make a nice rice pud but they do not help weight loss and I've had my 'a's in coffees/teas so no go. Maybe grilled banana with low fat custard. Yum

Mmmmmm grilled banana. Do you grill it in the skin? X

I open the skin, cut the banana down the middle longways and put on tin foil. Lovely and comforting

Mmmm think that's my pudding sorted for tonight! Yum yum! How long do u grill them? X

Here is my tip to help raise spirits on a chilly night before work (although 3 day week for me yoohoooo).

Get a bag, preferably a backpack. Fill it with books/tins etc up o the weight you've lost and carry it around for a while- you've lost all that already!!!

image-2691989327.jpg

Here is my tip to help raise spirits on a chilly night before work (although 3 day week for me yoohoooo).

Get a bag, preferably a backpack. Fill it with books/tins etc up o the weight you've lost and carry it around for a while- you've lost all that already!!!

What a brill idea!!! xxx

Back