Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

I like the high one particularly. Got anywhere else done apart from your ears? I used to have a few home made holes (mostly) in my ears and my belly.

The belly button piercing went after my appendix adventure. They were wheeling me into theatre and asked several times if I had any more metal in my body.

Well, I was thinking IN my body like the clips from my gall bladder removal and told them about that but didn't think of piercings. Bear in mind I was on intravenous morphine, hadn't eaten for days and was generally very ill so I think I can be excused for not thinking straight. I vaguely remember coming to to see the anaesthetist waving a little plastic pot at me with the belly bar in it at me. She was telling me off for not having told her and saying how lucky it was that they found it. I suspect I did get burnt by it as I still have quite a dark little scar where it was. I've never fancied having it done again.

Looking at your food, why have you synned rice? Is it a pre made one? With a bit of oil or something?

Enjoy your weekend X

I like the high one particularly. Got anywhere else done apart from your ears? I used to have a few home made holes (mostly) in my ears and my belly.

The belly button piercing went after my appendix adventure. They were wheeling me into theatre and asked several times if I had any more metal in my body.

Well, I was thinking IN my body like the clips from my gall bladder removal and told them about that but didn't think of piercings. Bear in mind I was on intravenous morphine, hadn't eaten for days and was generally very ill so I think I can be excused for not thinking straight. I vaguely remember coming to to see the anaesthetist waving a little plastic pot at me with the belly bar in it at me. She was telling me off for not having told her and saying how lucky it was that they found it. I suspect I did get burnt by it as I still have quite a dark little scar where it was. I've never fancied having it done again.

Looking at your food, why have you synned rice? Is it a pre made one? With a bit of oil or something?

Enjoy your weekend X

Yes it's uncle bens basmati for microwave so 1 sadly.

Only ears. Always fancied lower lip ring but never had that done as just think it might be too full on for me. Was going to have belly ring when I got to target last time but never got there so didn't do it. May do that but nothing else tickles my fancy!!

Haha they are funny when you go for ops - do they really think when people are doped up to the eyeballs they know what day of the week it is let alone what they mean by metal in your body?!!

I can't go any higher than the high one either as ears stick out at quite an angle so would look dodgy and pull me ears even nearer a right angle. Very like a pixie! I had the same thing done last summer when I got my five year release from moorfields re my eye, but it took so long to heal and it was effecting my sleeping which was terrible at the time so after 8 weeks I took it out.

I'm off to in laws so unlikely I will post til tomorrow. Just time to get in a quick moan though. Midweek wi is showing a 2 lb gain???!!! I went off plan last night but not badly- that's all. I'm having real topsy turvy hormones though and that side of things is playing up so I think that's why but I'm no less bereft when I see 13-6 on those scales when 2 weeks ago I was 13-2.5, Tuesday 13-4 and I have been on plan til last night and now I'm off or a very tricky sw day with family. Grrrrrr I so wanted to get in the 12s but its proving harder than I thought. 13-5 is quite a 'natural' weight for me though so think it might be a sticking weight. We will see Tuesday.

Have a fabulous weekend my lovelies - make sure you treat yourself ( not in a bun and cake way)!

Well that's a disappointment, lets's hope your hormones settle down over the weekend. Don't know about you but for me I always used to have a bit of difficulty getting past different 'landmarks'. Changing the stone or the - don't know what to call it - going from 190 down to the 180lbs arena. Is it like that for you? 13.5 isn't enormous for your height. I'm around the same height and felt pretty good at that size, but it is still overweight according to the charts :( Bet you are looking good though. You will get into the 12s I am sure, maybe your body needs a bit of time to readjust to the new feelings as you go down the sizes. These plateaux times do happen and sometimes our bodies are changing shape and loosing size even though the scales are not saying what we want them to. A compliment I meant to give you a while back and never got round to is that you have lovely teeth. Straight and even looking.

What happened with your eye? It sounds like you had a pretty scary experience with it.

Have a good time away and 'see' you when you can get back on line.

Well that's a disappointment, lets's hope your hormones settle down over the weekend. Don't know about you but for me I always used to have a bit of difficulty getting past different 'landmarks'. Changing the stone or the - don't know what to call it - going from 190 down to the 180lbs arena. Is it like that for you? 13.5 isn't enormous for your height. I'm around the same height and felt pretty good at that size, but it is still overweight according to the charts :( Bet you are looking good though. You will get into the 12s I am sure, maybe your body needs a bit of time to readjust to the new feelings as you go down the sizes. These plateaux times do happen and sometimes our bodies are changing shape and loosing size even though the scales are not saying what we want them to. A compliment I meant to give you a while back and never got round to is that you have lovely teeth. Straight and even looking.

What happened with your eye? It sounds like you had a pretty scary experience with it.

Have a good time away and 'see' you when you can get back on line.

Milestones and aiming for events are deadly for me. I just fold bigtime! True to form I've been such a porker this weekend. Oh dear. Time to really give myself a talking to!

13-5 is ok. Anything under 13-7 and I feel ok but most definitely not slim. A long way to go. I need to be about 11-7 to be pretty slim.

Thanks re the teeth. I'm sooooo lucky with them. Only have to go to dentist 1 ce a year and it last 2 minutes. Had 1 little filling when I was 16 that dentist told me last year was 'unnecessary'. Hoping it'll come out then I can say I've got none. Whiteness going and as a child brushed too hard do bit if recession but generally they're big square tombstones!

Eye was scary to be honest. I had a vascular tumour in my lacrymal gland. Whole thing removed, check ups for 5 years. Moorfields are fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough about the care I got. To have kept my sight considering the size of it is amazing. It was huge!!! I was so lucky. Still get a bit freaked about it all sometimes but 6 years ago now. The 1 thing is that I can't cry out of left eye so can disguise blubbing at films by sitting with people on my right hand side!!!

Hope you've had more angelic weekends than me!! Nerves bad and bad food in! I will take it on the chin Tuesday, front up and move on. That s life and I've got bored of it but back on the wagon now!

Goodness, that sounds TERRYIFYING. Did you see what they took out? :( :( I've had a bt of experience of Moorfields, T put a sticker IN his eye when he was small, big sister was putting them ON her eyelids. the first time we went they didn't find anything and the next morning I saw a corner of it peeking down from under his eyelid when he opened his eye for the first time for hours. Rushed back there and they saw him immediately, bypassing all the waiting people. Not a nice experience but kind and knowledgeable people.

Good luck from me too for tomorrow XXX

Sts for me which is total luck and sooooo much more than I deserve considering my weekend consumption. Really struggling to stick to it but need to get into the 12 s to get that out of my head so trying for a very good week ( only tricky day could be Sunday when I'm at lords for cricket). More later off to London now - got to go today, tomorrow and Thursday boo

Sts is still a good result. You'll nail it this week - I think everyone gets 'stuck' now and again especially when you've been in the plan a while. You'll do it M, it'll happen :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

D said to me the other day how well I'd done sticking to it for four months and lets be honest, the slowness of the loss doesn't exactly push me onwards when I find it hard!! Glad with sts.

Doing walk to work challenge with living streets at the mo. I'm knackered! Walked 10km today and really ache. Anxiety bad so hoping it will tire me out. Am taking valerian to try to calm me and meditating. I might get out of a presentation at work next week which would mean I can go to Cornwall for a few nights with mum and dad and nan ( was meant to go but double booked).

Weetabix, milk, half tsp sugar (b,a,0.5)
M&s veg sushi, quorn fillets, fruit salad (0.5, 0.5)
Asda balls, Tom, mush, onion, pasta (1.5)
Greek yog muller (0.5)

Got to be good as if I go to Cornwall that'll be hard to stick with and cruise only a month away and soooooo want to be well into the 12s then. When I can I need to be on it bigtime.

Well my lovelies here I am again training to London. Earlier train today - had thought it was 7.10 and I'm so lucky d dropped me on his way to work as it was actually 7.01! Same time tomorrow (yawn). Considering whether I could do this for good - I'm struggling to find new opportunities in east Anglia & I've been looking for years on and off. Food so far - 40g all bran an a of milk Nit sure of food for the rest of the day. Great got a space invader and sniffer sitting next to me now!

Training again to a conference in London Town. Phewee getting a bit jaded now. Lots of walking yesterday and Zumba. Couldn't sleep last night either so running in, if not empty, half power!

At last it seems totm may be here evidenced but Nutella foray last night - but only 6 syns and within syns for day. Dinner was leftover balls.

All bran 40g
Lunch is laid on but doubt Sw friendly so have cauldron sausage roll, fruit and quorn fillets on stand by.
Dinner - depends on lunch

Where is everybody? All gone very quiet on minimins in general. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Training again to a conference in London Town. Phewee getting a bit jaded now. Lots of walking yesterday and Zumba. Couldn't sleep last night either so running in, if not empty, half power!

At last it seems totm may be here evidenced but Nutella foray last night - but only 6 syns and within syns for day. Dinner was leftover balls.

All bran 40g
Lunch is laid on but doubt Sw friendly so have cauldron sausage roll, fruit and quorn fillets on stand by.
Dinner - depends on lunch

Where is everybody? All gone very quiet on minimins in general. Hope everyone is ok xxx

Left over balls for dinner made me lol and guffaw! ;) xx

Left over balls for dinner made me lol and guffaw! ;) xx

I so wanted to make a comment but knew you'd know if you know what I mean!

Conference today so 40g all bran at 6 am.
Couscous with roasted carrots and broccoli
Home now and d has just offered to make me buttsquash (yes L that ones for you ( must make all my dinners have rudeish names)) risotto.

On way home (still walking lots) I got wine. So 12 syns there. Cannot wait for a glass. Oil on carrots counting as a b.

Hoping now red devil arrived my weight will show some downward motion. Midweek wi tomorrow so we shall see

X

Mid week wi VERY depressing. It's a gain and I've been good this week. All that travel could've meant naughtiness but I was good - and this is my reward. I walked 18 miles as part of walk to work week, went to Zumba, up early, bed late etc etc etc. this happenned to me before at this weight- whatever I did I couldn't shift from this and in the end I gave up. I REALLY don't want to do that but it is sooooooo frustrating and I am in the FOULEST mood you can imagine. 3 weeks ago I was hoping for 10lb loss in the 7 weeks before my little cruise, we are 3 weeks on, I'm 3 lbs heavier and so even with 1.5 pw (and this week that's not looking good) I will have lost about a lb in 7 weeks. Grrrrr got to go as just ranting but I'm very very cross!

Could it not have anything to do with it being totm? Maybe you're retaining some fluid - not all is lost, wait until Tuesday massive changes can happen in 3 days love xxx

Could it not have anything to do with it being totm? Maybe you're retaining some fluid - not all is lost, wait until Tuesday massive changes can happen in 3 days love xxx

The mood is definitely totm but the actual thing doesn't usually impact my losses. We shall see though you never know as you say!

Back