Determined to hit 4 stone...!

SuzySparkle

Well I'm determined to hit my 4 stone loss next week. Decided to go for a walk with my little girl in the pram today and ended up doing just over 5 miles! Think I should've thought aout my footwear though - I've now got blisters on the soles of my feet! Got a trip to Chester Zoo tomorrow too so lots more walking!

Well done you :) 5 miles = 500 calories... means that you have worked off more than you've taken in today :D

Hey suzy

well done on your losses so far they are brill :D I think you willl definitely hit your 4 stone target for next week.

Good for you on the 5 miles, hope the blisters arent too bad. That will be a nice treat going to chester zoo and a good walk too - its massive! x

Meep, the blisters don't sound too good, but that's really impressive! Well done :) I'm sure you're well on your way to your 4 stone goal!

Have fun at the zoo!

Hannah

Well done Suzy...you are doing incredibly well and good on your for walking 5 miles.

I did quite a long walk the other week (3 hours) and had a good loss that week, so there must be something in it!

Good luck and hope you get your wish of 4 stone goal!

Take care

Well done on such a positive attitude and an amazing walk.

I went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday and, whilst not 5 miles, did a heck of a lot of walking (5 hours worth) interpersed with the children giving my credit card a bashing!!!! The zoo will be a LOT cheaper!!! Have a great time there.

x

Hi Suzy,
well done, enjoy the zoo.
I was in Chester on Friday and went to Cheshire Oaks also, Cuddlyfairy. Love Chester, beautiful looking town.
Good luck.
Doirin

Back