Determined to succeed, lose and maintain.

Hi everyone,
Today is day1 of yet another diet. Like all diets, I know ww is successful, I just need to keep t it. For years I have been in a cycle of losing weight, then breaking my diet, then getting back on wagon, getting to goal, breaking diet, losing weight again......and I am sick of it and I'm sure m boyfriend is sick of me constantly complaining about my body or obsessing about food or binging on food. When I do break my diet I tend to binge uncontrollably leading to fast weight regain and the cycle begins again along with low self-esteem.

BUT this is the beginning of the end of the cycle, yes you heard it from me first. Today is day1, and what a beautiful sunny day it is. I'm too scared to weigh but will weigh after a week. I am also going to join a meeting, there is one locally on Tuesday nights or Saturday mornings, have yet to decide which one.

So food for today is
skimmed milk in coffee 3

apple 0
3egg white omelette 1 (filled with 40g after thin chicken 1, 20g grated low fat cheese 1, peppers, spinach and tomatoes) total 3

lunch : tuna salad(2)

snack: 3thin rice cakes with laughing cow and not sure of topping yet (prob 4pp worth will amend later)

inner: turkey bhuna with salad (5pp)
snacks : curly wurly 3
3caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3
this leaves me with 3 left to play around with.

Exercise today shall be 20mins kettlebells, 30day shred day 1.

Feeling positive at the mo.
I will be using all of my weeklies just not sure when, probably at the weekend.

Hi everyone,
Today is day1 of yet another diet. Like all diets, I know ww is successful, I just need to keep t it. For years I have been in a cycle of losing weight, then breaking my diet, then getting back on wagon, getting to goal, breaking diet, losing weight again......and I am sick of it and I'm sure m boyfriend is sick of me constantly complaining about my body or obsessing about food or binging on food. When I do break my diet I tend to binge uncontrollably leading to fast weight regain and the cycle begins again along with low self-esteem.

BUT this is the beginning of the end of the cycle, yes you heard it from me first. Today is day1, and what a beautiful sunny day it is. I'm too scared to weigh but will weigh after a week. I am also going to join a meeting, there is one locally on Tuesday nights or Saturday mornings, have yet to decide which one.

So food for today is
skimmed milk in coffee 3

apple 0
3egg white omelette 1 (filled with 40g after thin chicken 1, 20g grated low fat cheese 1, peppers, spinach and tomatoes) total 3

lunch : tuna salad(2)

snack: 3thin rice cakes with laughing cow and not sure of topping yet (prob 4pp worth will amend later)

inner: turkey bhuna with salad (5pp)
snacks : curly wurly 3
3caramel rice cakes with banana on top 3
this leaves me with 3 left to play around with.

Exercise today shall be 20mins kettlebells, 30day shred day 1.

Feeling positive at the mo.
I will be using all of my weeklies just not sure when, probably at the weekend.

Welcome Sweetie :) Good Luck with your journey, looking forward to reading your story! I have just done 8 Days of 30DS, going to be starting properly once I'm back at end of this week.x

Thanks Serena,
day is going well so far. i've done 30ds for full month few years back but my knees were very sore during it so i'l do it 3-4times a week instead.
good luck with it.

Thanks Serena,
day is going well so far. i've done 30ds for full month few years back but my knees were very sore during it so i'l do it 3-4times a week instead.
good luck with it.

Thanks Sweetie :) Good Luck yourself. X

Here to subscribe! Looking forward to reading your diary! Food sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sue and Everton

I've had a good first day(Sydney time) and have planned menus for the week. I tweaked todays food slightly and will be having my evening snack shortly .
So today I ate so healthily and I know after a few days of staying on plan I'll feel better and am so looking forward to looking better too.
Todays food was;
skimmed milk throughout day(250ml) 2pp
apple
brekkie egg white omelette with cheese, wafer thin chicken, pepper, tomato, spinach 3pp
lunch was a tuna salad wrap(wholegrain barley wrap) with 1 laughing cow light 6pp

cucumber and red pepper batons with 70g salsa 1pp

tinned flavoured tuna on bay cos lettuce 3pp, 2.5 thin rice cakes 1pp

Dinner - managed to divide turkey bhuna into 3portions so turkey bhuna and salad came to 4pp(at the most)
Snack at night 3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top 3pp
curlywurly 3pp

Total 26pp
As you can tell im a snackaholic but this has to be better than binge eating which I have done so much of lately.

I've made a pastryless quiche for tomorrow, love quiche so aim to have half of it when I get in from work as a decent snack. This is usually my danger time so need something substantial. half of the quiche comes in at 4pp!

Thanks Sue and Everton

I've had a good first day(Sydney time) and have planned menus for the week. I tweaked todays food slightly and will be having my evening snack shortly .
So today I ate so healthily and I know after a few days of staying on plan I'll feel better and am so looking forward to looking better too.
Todays food was;
skimmed milk throughout day(250ml) 2pp
apple
brekkie egg white omelette with cheese, wafer thin chicken, pepper, tomato, spinach 3pp
lunch was a tuna salad wrap(wholegrain barley wrap) with 1 laughing cow light 6pp

cucumber and red pepper batons with 70g salsa 1pp

tinned flavoured tuna on bay cos lettuce 3pp, 2.5 thin rice cakes 1pp

Dinner - managed to divide turkey bhuna into 3portions so turkey bhuna and salad came to 4pp(at the most)
Snack at night 3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top 3pp
curlywurly 3pp

Total 26pp
As you can tell im a snackaholic but this has to be better than binge eating which I have done so much of lately.

I've made a pastryless quiche for tomorrow, love quiche so aim to have half of it when I get in from work as a decent snack. This is usually my danger time so need something substantial. half of the quiche comes in at 4pp!

I made Pastryless Quiche this week :) It was so so yummy, thoroughly enjoyed it and didn't miss the pastry one bit! X

I use wraps for a base (3PP) but have done mini quiches without either. prefer some type of carb base, i'm a carb fiend lol but quiche is so yummy and filling,
have to eat it cold though.

I use wraps for a base (3PP) but have done mini quiches without either. prefer some type of carb base, i'm a carb fiend lol but quiche is so yummy and filling,
have to eat it cold though.

Definitely! It cuts better once its cold too! I think you'd be surprised how scrummy these Crustless ones were, I'm normally with you, a carb lover! X

Welcome and good luck with the plan, Your food looks great too :)

Morning all,
Its the morning of day2 and I'm feeling good, despite it being a Monday and the fact that I'm so not looking forward to work today.

Anyhow food plan today looks like
Skimmed milk for coffee 2pp
Omelette 3pp

Cucumber and red pepper battons and 4cherry toms with salsa 1pp

Tuna salad 2pp

portion of quiche 4pp
2.5 thin rice cakes dipped in salsa 2pp

Dinner: Salmon and salad 6pp

night-time treats: 3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana 3
curly wurly 3

Exercise cycle to work and back(20mins each way), and 20mins kettlebells

Will have to take a trip to the supermarket tonight, despite having done the shopping on Friday night, I need ww friendly foods. My boyfriend said to me yesterday morning "What diet are you on today?" - a true sign that I've been faffing around with different silly diets lately and getting nowhere fast, just heavier, fed-up and kind of depressed, well no more. As I said I feel good already so for my own sanity (and waist-line I need to stick with this).

Haha how weird you saying good morning and it's Monday but its nearly bed time here on a Sunday night!! Sorry in easily amused

Food looks great for the day! I love kettlebells it's fantastic isnt it? It's great for toning and burning fat

Morning all,
Its the morning of day2 and I'm feeling good, despite it being a Monday and the fact that I'm so not looking forward to work today.

Anyhow food plan today looks like
Skimmed milk for coffee 2pp
Omelette 3pp

Cucumber and red pepper battons and 4cherry toms with salsa 1pp

Tuna salad 2pp

portion of quiche 4pp
2.5 thin rice cakes dipped in salsa 2pp

Dinner: Salmon and salad 6pp

night-time treats: 3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana 3
curly wurly 3

Exercise cycle to work and back(20mins each way), and 20mins kettlebells

Will have to take a trip to the supermarket tonight, despite having done the shopping on Friday night, I need ww friendly foods. My boyfriend said to me yesterday morning "What diet are you on today?" - a true sign that I've been faffing around with different silly diets lately and getting nowhere fast, just heavier, fed-up and kind of depressed, well no more. As I said I feel good already so for my own sanity (and waist-line I need to stick with this).

Hey Sweetie, Hope u manage to get lots of WW Friendly Foods at the Supermarket, hopefully this will be the diet for you and you will stick to it? X

Haha how weird you saying good morning and it's Monday but its nearly bed time here on a Sunday night!! Sorry in easily amused

Food looks great for the day! I love kettlebells it's fantastic isnt it? It's great for toning and burning fat

Ha and at least my Monday's work is over now and your could just be starting he he he!
Yep im a big believer in kettlebells, when I eat well I can lose fat with kettlebells and change my shape. however I cant out train my fork lol!

Hi Serena,
I'll be doing my shopping list in a in. I have suitable dinners, I just need some more snacky foods - more tuna, yoghurts etc. Also want to get porridge to alternate with omelettes etc.

I'm just in from work and have eaten an apple - wasn't planned but an apple is good. So looking forward to having my quiche once ive showered and changed and that's it till dinner.

I was trying to decide between which meeting to join - there is Tuesday at 7pm and Saturday at 8am. Now I get up early anyhow so the am is not an issue. My first thought was go with Saturday as that will ensure I am a ww angel on Friday night (rather than a human dust-bin as I usually am , eating everything in sight just cos its the start of the weekend) so that's a definite pro for Saturday anyhow and also I could use my weeklies over sat and sun and have the week then to be on 26pp.
On the other side of the coin is the fact that it is an 8am wi and im afraid i'll say to myself that Saturday is a right off and not count points and eat far more than my weeklies would cover and possibly continue right through the weekend.

So my new train of thought is maybe I should go tomorrow and face the scales and then divide up my weeklies over fri, sat and sun.

Any thoughts guys, what would you all pick?

Hi Serena,
I'll be doing my shopping list in a in. I have suitable dinners, I just need some more snacky foods - more tuna, yoghurts etc. Also want to get porridge to alternate with omelettes etc.

I'm just in from work and have eaten an apple - wasn't planned but an apple is good. So looking forward to having my quiche once ive showered and changed and that's it till dinner.

I was trying to decide between which meeting to join - there is Tuesday at 7pm and Saturday at 8am. Now I get up early anyhow so the am is not an issue. My first thought was go with Saturday as that will ensure I am a ww angel on Friday night (rather than a human dust-bin as I usually am , eating everything in sight just cos its the start of the weekend) so that's a definite pro for Saturday anyhow and also I could use my weeklies over sat and sun and have the week then to be on 26pp.
On the other side of the coin is the fact that it is an 8am wi and im afraid i'll say to myself that Saturday is a right off and not count points and eat far more than my weeklies would cover and possibly continue right through the weekend.

So my new train of thought is maybe I should go tomorrow and face the scales and then divide up my weeklies over fri, sat and sun.

Any thoughts guys, what would you all pick?

Personally if it was me? I would go with the Saturday. As u say, it will make sure you are good for Friday AND mean you can use your Weeklies Saturday/Sunday and then you have 5 Damage Limitation Mode Days. I WI on a Friday AM for this very same reason, I can use my Weeklies for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and then I have 4 Damage Limitation Mode Days before WI. I know that Ciara (Everton) weighs in on Tuesday PM so she might have some words of wisdom into that meetings! X

Morning
Yea I weigh in on a Tuesday but I use my weeklies at the weekend so you only have Monday to reverse the damage which isn't great! If I had the choice I'd weigh in on Saturday and then as you say use weeklies at the weekend and have the whole week to recover and get back on track. You may think you will go mad with the weeklies but ya really won't

Back