Detoxing with SnS

Morning Honey J and wishing you positive vibes for today!

Yes youre right i need need to focus on small steps for now and at the moment it just seems like getting through one day at a time and aiming for 5 and building them up. I've dug out my old journals from 2012 when I did my solid 60 days (think I had two days were I came off plan for social events but managed sensible low carb meals).

Day 2 (yet again for me) and feeling positive though tired from poor sleep last night. It's a combination of vlcd and I think the start of hot flushes?! Argh! How can it be? I shop in Jigsaw and Gap surely I'm not middle aged yet?! Ha!ha! Clearly like making myself laugh!

looking forward to a positive attitude days hope everyone on Minis is feeling positive too. Christmas around the corner I want be lighter/smaller than I am now, not the same weight and size and definitely not bigger.

Morning Honey J and wishing you positive vibes for today!

Yes youre right i need need to focus on small steps for now and at the moment it just seems like getting through one day at a time and aiming for 5 and building them up. I've dug out my old journals from 2012 when I did my solid 60 days (think I had two days were I came off plan for social events but managed sensible low carb meals).

Day 2 (yet again for me) and feeling positive though tired from poor sleep last night. It's a combination of vlcd and I think the start of hot flushes?! Argh! How can it be? I shop in Jigsaw and Gap surely I'm not middle aged yet?! Ha!ha! Clearly like making myself laugh!

looking forward to a positive attitude days hope everyone on Minis is feeling positive too. Christmas around the corner I want be lighter/smaller than I am now, not the same weight and size and definitely not bigger.

Lovely to read :) have a great slimming day. X

Hope you're doping week honey j on day 1?

I'm pleased to report that day 2 is going well, and I'm feeling positive still. More walking and some early Christmas shopping has helped :) Plan to do my nails later maybe have a soak in the bath.

Crikey! The autocorrect is a pain! Just re read some posts and I'm surprised anyone understands what I'm posting! Sorry!

had my soak, couldn't stay in to long as get too hot and prune like! Done my nails though only as far as base coat. Thought I'd delay just in case I have a waver and head to empty fridge! Actually that not quite true it's full of wine & coke, & San pellegrino limonade! Not plan friendly. Think I am heading into the zone though I damn well need to if I'm going to shift some of this lard! My m&s s14 jeans aware feeling far too tight.

Safely tucked up bed! Bit early but best place to be. Pip am feeling a little sleepy as didn't sleep well last night so not bad thing. Day 2 almost over (again!)

Here's to a good day 3 tomorrow and hoping it was feel as "easy" and pain free as today and yesterday. If I can manage two days I can manage two more ...and keep repeating.

Day 3 and 9.11.6

Sleep was poor but don't feel exhausted like I did when I woke up yesterday. Aiming for a positive and calm day. Shoulder pain is still there in the background which int good but I'm going to try and take a zen approach about things.

Hope everyone has a fab day!

Hi chick long time no speak lol x type doing really well and I'm here to follow x xxx

Hope day 3 goes smoothly x

Heyaa hun :) it was lovely reading ur new diary :) and ima sure u will be successfull hun as u seem as tho ur in the right frame of mind :)....we can soo do this tdai is day one for me...this time i am determined to finish my remaining pax as all this time js kept putting it off :( thinking no point if cnt do a full stint n jumpin in n out of keto bt this time round no no i am feeling fat n frumpy again n feeling terrible :( hope ur having a lovely day hun keto wil b ere if its nt as yet :) xx

Pleased to report day has gone well and managed to drink more water today. No hunger pangs just and awful tasting mouth. Think all the walking over the weekend has helped use up glycogen stores though probably won't be in full ketosis until later in the week. I did have to have some extra sugar free gum as I was paranoid about smelly breath and my mouth felt terrible. All good though.

So just the evening to get through and another early night with some virtual window shopping as added incentive.

Virtual window shopping is tiring :) thankfully did chores in between.

Meant to to thank lovely ladies for dropping by and lovely to see new and old Miniminers. Hope you all have a positive day tomorrow. I'm definitely feeling good vibes so I'll try to keep fuelling to positive mental attitude. Mind you I always feel so much better when the day comes to a close.

day 4 tomorrow and if I can get through that with relative ease I'll be into the zone quickly.

Day 4 and 9.11.6

I need to start planning for the weekend Fri 14 Nov when I'm having girly weekend (more so that my friend can have a break from her kids & chill) with me and another friend. I am hoping to have no alcohol until Christmas Eve but with this one social event Im thinking it could be difficult, food wise I'm planning protein and salad or veg - no carbs and that is easily done without drawing attention to myself (I find the more attention is on me dieting on any plan) the more attention I draw especially from one friend and then the lecture begins and the look of disgust (not necessarily intentional, she can't quite help herself) when I explain I find it difficult to cut down etc.

Sorry I'm waffling. Just thinking aloud. I kind of want to really do my own thing for a change and stick with it completely and there's nothing stopping them drinking & eating more. I just need to plan and not fret about it. In the meantime I need to get through the next 10 and a half days!

Hey chick your doing so so well. You cant be far off your ideal weight by now xxx

How are you getting through the hunger and sugar cravings?

Hi Missie I'm afraid I've still got a stone and a half to go! Sadly I allowed a 7pb regain spiral to a stone and a half, so I am where I am :)

day 4 going well and so far no hunger or sugar cravings but it's probably because I've been busy at work and mentally determined to get a few days done. Five mins ago I did get than"feeling" that I needed to eat or wanted to eat but it's passed. I'm hoping I will get through is evening without faltering! Lots of water I think.

Hi Missie I'm afraid I've still got a stone and a half to go! Sadly I allowed a 7pb regain spiral to a stone and a half, so I am where I am :) day 4 going well and so far no hunger or sugar cravings but it's probably because I've been busy at work and mentally determined to get a few days done. Five mins ago I did get than"feeling" that I needed to eat or wanted to eat but it's passed. I'm hoping I will get through is evening without faltering! Lots of water I think.
Well done chick x I'm on day two and had a minor slip up yesterday!
So hard when your cooking meals for husbands lol

Slips ups happen and we just need to move on from them and carry on rather than use it as en excuse to continue off plan (which is what caused my weight gain - never dealing with the slip up and moving on). moving on is something I need to remind my self to do when I slip up as no doubt there will come a time when I do:)

day 4 drawing to a close and hoping I'll sleep better tonight. Disturbed sleeping pattern isn't making sticking to plan easier .

I feel your pain re sleeping, my kids have been poorly and taking it in turns to get up in the night, I'm soooo tired. I agree about slip ups, a lot of people just think 'oh well I cant do it' and go back to their old eating habits and pile on the pounds. Its best to think that slip ups might happen now and then and just to move on and keep going. Well done on day 4 x

Back