Detoxing with SnS

Awake and silly I clock thogh can feel sleepiness coming so that's a good thing. Feel an obsession coming on with eat, sleeping albeit poorly and thinking about the diet, how many hors. Days, weeks and amount left tolose and what I could lose etc

Day 5 and 9.11.0

it's good to be in the 9's though it's probably just water loss. Bloated feeling is going and feel my face looks less puffy coated to last week from too much food and alcohol. When I don't have alcohol I don't actually miss it so hopefully ill make it to Christmas Eve without any?

Would like my weekly loss to be nearer 5-6 ills on Saturday (that was my restart date) but as it is I hVe to hVe weigh day as this Friday or wait until Tuesday to record it as I want to go by the same scales. Thing the earlier day weigh in makes sense.

Doing fab kira! Just found this diary. Look forward to seeing you hit your goals xxx

Thanks Carrie! I'm determined to keep going but realistic that I will experience a few set backs but as long as I'm prepared to tackle them head I will be at worst maintaining but at best continue to lose.

would like thoughts on whether to order more SNS products as I'm running low or should I try Exante products? I understand Exante do meL packs like SNS which is what has enabled me to stick with vlcd as opposed to shakes alone.
are Exante products palatable compared to SNS?

I've never tried sns and only liked vanilla shakes, chilli and porridge on exante lol... Hope someone else can advise better. Your plan sounds fab, and your being realistic. One slip doesn't need to mean a week off plan, it can be one meal. If you slip at lunch, get straight back on the packs at dinner. Plan for everything lol xxx

Kira personally I prefer exante and found they made a change. And they are bigger packs so a bit more filling and you feel you've eaten more. Just my opinion you might prefer sns x

Thank Carrie and Lara! I think I may give Exante a try :) I think when switched from Cambridge to SnS for the first time the change did help me stick with it so maybe I'm ready for a change? I can always go back to SNS if I don't like Exante.

Day 5 wow! I can't believe I've got this far (then again I did a couple of week ago until I blew it - again!) However this is I'm planning to stick with it as long as I can and any slips up I will plan for and as usual say Carrie plan ahead and move on stick to it again. The overal calorie deficit even with slip ups intentional or not should still lead to some kind of loss in the long run and definitely better than slowly gaining more and more.
Colouring my hair tonight and re- doing mu nails so it should keep me well occupied and distracted.

Hi Kira you're doing fabulously! Great attitude!

I also prefer exante because a) packs more filling and b) needing three per day instead of four works out cheaper especially as they often have great deals on :)

The Apple cinnamon porridge is my fave :)

Have a great day!

Will give them a try:) at some point.

Day 6 and 9.10.6 and finally slept a little better last night! Definitely feeling the impatient obsessed emotions of being on a vlcd. I just want the days to fly brand "fee" I've lost some weight. I just fee less bloated and work dress don't feel skin tight around my stomach and across my hips. Anyway just have to get through another day.

I agree, being only 5ft tall myself everyone notices when I lose or gain even half a stone. Can't wait until I'm the weight you are now although it seems so far away x

Evening ladies.

KBQ you've done brilliantly losing 29 pounds and if you continue what you're doing you'll soon chip away at the rest. Sadly though I'm just bang on the right weight for my BMI but being of indian origin my BMI is still over as BMI for those of Asian ethnicity is different to Caucasians and I'm technically still over weight!

Day 6 coming to a close and I'll be getting myself tucked in to bed with iPad and some mags. Workwise it's been a busy week. I'm off to a seminar tomorrow and there will be a networking lunch so I'll either have to skip it and take bar or see if there is any sale stuff I could have.

Well done hun ur doin reli reli well keep it up and u have a great attitude which will help too :) keep at it hun....hope ur well and have a fab day :) x

Very busy day!

day 7 and day early weigh in for official week 1 weigh 9st 10lb 4oz 9.10.4
I will round it up to a 4 lb loss and happy with that.

Slept badly & was running late as slept in for first time in ages! Spent most of day im
senisr and had nibbles on cucumber, quails egg tiny! 4 cherry toms & 3 sml pieces of beef on a skewer & 1 LL bar as I've only LL bars as out of DNS bars!

Not enough water and as I'll be on a train in an hour or so I'll probably not drink enough. Hope I don't get headache or constipated as a result:(
mo real hunger per se bit that feeling of wanting something will probably return once on train!

Day 8 no daily weigh. I had any extra bar yesterday probably not a good idea but it's done.

Hoping for an easy day without temptation . May be hard as with the family and evening I think will be the worst but I have to try and get through without wavering.

Heyaa hun aww least was just an xtra bar and nothing off plan hun :) ur doin fab...keep it up and i know what u mean with having fam round iv got relatives down from italy for a weeek lol bt hope u have a fab day hun xx

So far so good. Think this evening may be a challenge but hoping to get through it. The side effect of the strategy bar ar not pleasant.......

Well done you're doing so well. Making it all sound so effortless!

Back