Devans cambridge journey

wow D. that's fab. well done :D i am nibbling slowly at a cranberry bar and it is lovely :) have half of it left for later though because it filled me up, ha. first solids in quite some time :D

have had to resist that feeling of wanting to finish it just because i started it though...

abz xx

wow D. that's fab. well done :D i am nibbling slowly at a cranberry bar and it is lovely :) have half of it left for later though because it filled me up, ha. first solids in quite some time :D

have had to resist that feeling of wanting to finish it just because i started it though...

abz xx

Thanks abz. yes the bars are lovely. I have enjoyed them. I think I will treat myself to some after week 2.

What I have done with the bars in the past is to chop them up, that way I have small pieces I can pick on during the morning rather than ave a whole bar to eat :) Enjoy!!!

Day 11 - 12

I wasn't on much yesterday because my internet was down so couldn't come on here to be distracted from food. I was good though. I had a minor picking session when I got home but I quickly nipped that in the bud. I drunk about 3.5ltrs of water yesterday and had my packs. I also went to the gym so I was exhausted by the time I got home.

Friday is a new day and I have been doing well today. Water is a bit slow but that's because it was kind of cold this morning so had more hot drinks. Hopefully my water intake will improve as the day progresses. I am supposed to be meeting my cousin who is visiting today so I hope I have swayed her to just have a coffee rather than lunch. I wasn't planning on eating though but its going to be kind of hard to just sit there and watch her eat :(

This weekend is going to be a big challenge because I am spending the weekend at my parents and I have not told them what I am doing, just because my mom has been very negative about the diet. We'll see how that goes.

Have a nice day everyone.

D

Good luck with your diet & mum this weekend!

Have fun!

xx

I know I have not been on for a while but it has been so hectic at work that I haven't had a chance to update and catch up. Hopefully I will have the weekend to catch up with you all. This week has been a failure. I've 4 good days but the weekend was such a set up. To make matters worse my mom was around at the weekend so had to do cambridge under covers. That didn't work so well either. Anywho, I have come to terms with a STS this week. I'm going to wi in the morning at my CDC. This week I have renenwed my committment to getting to my target but there will be a few hiccups as my birthday is next weekend and it will coincide with when I leave this job and start a new one. So I will be good this week and be as good as I possibly be the week after and try to get to target. Will update when I wi in the morning. I hope everyone is doing good. Keep up the good work. D

No matter how many times we fall, the most important thing is that we get back up and we keep trying :) over and over again :)

Good Luck DEvans :) x x

so restart straight away and get back on the wagon. 90% of us have been or are in trhis situation babes so get your chin up and carry on!

xx

Yesterday was good. Granted I had a piece of chicken but that was it I didn't have anything else but my packs and water. So far so good this monday morning. I had some mint tea and black coffee this morning. I did not have my first pack until noon so that was good. I'm currently guzzling the water too. I don't know if anyone has ever anyone has had a sour pack. I took one sip and it was wrenk. I tried another and it was fine. I don't know how to keep this pack for my CDC to taste because he didn't seem to believe that it was off. I am hoping that he can replace this pack when I see him later on this week. Have a good day all. Good luck

Ok for the last 3 days I've been good. only 3 packs and loads of water and exercise. I'm waiting for my CDC to text me back on when he is available for me to come over. Its my birthday weekend starting from Friday so there are a few planned events for me. I'm only eating when we go out to eat but I am having my packs too so hopefully by next Thursday I would still have a loss. Another day is done and I have SS'd 100% I'm proud of myself.

D

not too bad. i'm on day four after this wedding and i'm feeling a bit dizzy and sick. quite light headed but i expected it from last time. problem is that last time i had time off work so i could nap if i want to. this week i have a large stint of 10 hour days at work... hopefully i won't doze off at the desk...

abz xx

Back