DEvans CD journey

DEvans

Hey All,

I thought I better start putting down my thoughts on here as I'm having ongoing debates in my head. So here goes.

Day 1-10
I think I did really well over this time as I lost 13lbs the first week. Its the best feeling ever. I was so sick on Day 2 though. I think it was just my body getting used to just having shakes and soup. At Day 10 I'm used to it and I'm trying hard not to cheat. It takes alot of will power though.
I must confess though, I was a little naughty last night. As I was cooking my hubbies dinner I had a tast of his dinner:( I don't think its knocked me out of ketosis but I just feel so guilty. Anyhow, I have now put that behind me.

AWW it is very hard once you have a nibble, its extremely hard to get out of it......I have started again, I will not pick at food ......!

Good luck, hope you wont get tempted again.

Day 11,

I'm not at work today, so hoping I can stick to this diet. I'm off out with hubby so need to try and drink as much water as I could. I'll have to buy a bottle whilst I'm out too.

I feel a little bit bloated today. I must also confess that I am a serial weigher so I jumped on my scale this morning and it has not budged for 3 days. Psychologically I know I will probably lose half of what I lost last week but the scale just hasn't gone down at all. Oh well I will have to weight for my official wi.

I also measured myself last night. I lost 2inches off my waist and half inch of my hip. Now how does that work? I'm happy about it none the less. My clothes feel much better though. I can't wait to have lost a dress size. I'm off now need to get ready!! See you all later and have a nice day.

D

Well done D on your brilliant first week weight loss. try not to weigh yourself everyday(I gt rid of my scales the day I started cd and it really helped and I too was a serial weigher!! I found the first few weeks really hard and the urge to pick was huge,OK I admit a few times I did!LOL it was always a piece of meat nothing I'd normally pick at. I used to feel so bad after even though it was probably only about an inch square piece!.Now I'm just going into week 7 and the truth is WAIT FOR IT, I dont actualy think about food anymore. The diet has become second nature,it does happen and things do get so much easier as the weeks go on(And I dont pick at all!!) Keep it up your doing brilliantly and like you say your clothes feel so much better and you'll soon be down a dress size.Have a nice day with Hubby,

Nikki x

Yesterday didn't go at all to plan as I forgot my tetra pack at home so picked at a chicken salad, which I know was bad. On a good note though I was really stuffed having that salad that I had my 2 packs only when I got home at 9:30pm. It was such a long day.

I am back on track today, day 12. I had my first pack and already had a litre of water so far this morning. I'm hoping I can have at least 4litres today to get me going again. I seem to already be in ketosis which is good.

D

right, today was better than I thought. stuck to CD 100% and had my 4litres of water too. Very chuffed about that. Tomorrow should be even better as I get back into the swing of things. I'm doing alot more steps than usual now and I really want to get back into my exercise routine too. 2 days to go before wi so want to see how much I could lose.

These weeks seem to be going by very slowly.

D

Well done things seem to be going really well. Try taking 7 tetras to work that's what i do cos i'm always forgetting things so i just put them in my draw at work. Since it's still quite cold i add a bit of hot water or coffee to the tetra if i feel like a change. Good luck.

Hello All,

Well today is going fine. My willpower is so strong right now. Today I met a friend for a impromptu lunch and they wanted McD's. Guess what, I politely declined having any by saying I already ate something. Although I had to sit and watch them eat, I was very pleased that I even resisted stealing a chip. I'm now having my second shake for the day.

I have a class at uni this afternoon so won't finish until 9pm so I have taken my tetra pack with me to have in class so I won't be too hungry when I get home later.

D

That's fantastic! Well done for resisting. Your next weigh-in will be great! Keep going girl.x

2nd wi

Hello All,

Got back from wi a little while ago. It was good having a discussion with my counsellor. I feel a bit renewed to be able to tackle this week.

I lost 4lbs which is great. I've lost 17lbs in 2 weeks. I'm really happy about that.

Roll on week 3

Davica

Day 16

I was really good yesterday until I went to a friend's house :( . I don't think its kicked me out of ketosis as I had a spoonful. I'm still shivering and I've been just having loads of water. So I hope that sorts me out later today.

I'm back on it today. I'm going to do a little workout on my exercise ball and dvd to help me out.

D

Day 17

Today has been good so far. I have had 2 packs so far today. I'll have a hot cup of the vanilla pack for my dinner. I've started having the bars this week and they're good. I really didn't expect them all to be covered in chocolate but that's a bonus for me really as I have a big sweet tooth.

I'm going to Paris for 3 days from tomorrow so I know it would be really hard. I'll be back in time for my wi on Thursday evening. I also have problems with going to the loo quite often so not sure how that would work out whilst in Paris but we'll see. I think I'll have to restrict my water in take to where I know I could run to a loo. I like the results I've seen so far so am going to try my hardest to stick to it. If I have to eat out I'll be having salad.

I'll defo return to my diary when I get back.
D

Hope you have a great time in Paris :) If you have to eat try doing it as an AAM eg chicken and green veg-no carbs!!

Day 17

Today has been good so far. I have had 2 packs so far today. I'll have a hot cup of the vanilla pack for my dinner. I've started having the bars this week and they're good. I really didn't expect them all to be covered in chocolate but that's a bonus for me really as I have a big sweet tooth.

I'm going to Paris for 3 days from tomorrow so I know it would be really hard. I'll be back in time for my wi on Thursday evening. I also have problems with going to the loo quite often so not sure how that would work out whilst in Paris but we'll see. I think I'll have to restrict my water in take to where I know I could run to a loo. I like the results I've seen so far so am going to try my hardest to stick to it. If I have to eat out I'll be having salad.

I'll defo return to my diary when I get back.
D

Hiya ! Enjoy Paris....fingers crossed you'll stay on course....:D

Course ya will....:rolleyes: lotsa salad etc....look forward to catching up when you return...

love

Debz
xx

Back