devastated

ejgemmag

Ive just learned that quorn sausages are now 1 syn each, i love them and they usually get me through breakfasts

if im following my old books and that plan surely i should still be able to have them as free??/ I know i'll probably get people thinking "well you should just go to class" ...I cant afford to go to class,every penny is accounted for :(

confused...stuck...devastated ...and gutted :(

The recipe is changed which is why they're now not free so unfortunately you can't just count them as free unless you have some of the old style ones in your freezer or something.

If you like them - then have them but syn them.

What about the pepper steaks instead? - they are free still?

x

I thought someone had died !

Glad to hear its just sausages. If you enjoy them have them and syn them, it wont be much of a dent into your daily syns.

Don't panic - Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary sausages are syn free. I mentioned this on the other thread but you maybe haven't seen it

I thought someone had died !

Glad to hear its just sausages. If you enjoy them have them and syn them, it wont be much of a dent into your daily syns.

just my love for quorn sausages have died, but like someone said earlier just syn them...im still gutted though lol

hmmm pepper steaks theyre yum, will hav eto rey an dfind them my morrisons is pretty limited

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions :)

PatchworkPuss said:
Don't panic - Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary sausages are syn free. I mentioned this on the other thread but you maybe haven't seen it

I'd love to try them but cant find them anywhere. :(

I'd love to try them but cant find them anywhere. :(

Both Asda and Sainsbury's stock them around these parts. I prefer them to the other LMc ones and Quorn. I think they taste a bit like stuffing so I have been known to stick one on the side of my roast dinner :D

Weight watcher sausages are only 0.5syn each & taste ok or are you wanting a vegetarian option?

JezVonSavage said:
Both Asda and Sainsbury's stock them around these parts. I prefer them to the other LMc ones and Quorn. I think they taste a bit like stuffing so I have been known to stick one on the side of my roast dinner :D

Didn't see them in my local asda but I will def go look in sainsburys. Ty :)

Didn't see them in my local asda but I will def go look in sainsburys. Ty :)

Have a look at all of the price tags around the LMc section in asda- chances are they stock them but they sell out really quickly! The last time they had them in ours, I bought 6 packs as we enjoy them so much (not even veggies!).

Sainsbury's tend to have a better supply of them but there is a big difference in price- £1ish the last time I checked. I can't stand being ripped off in Sainsbury's so I'll only get them if I'm desperate!

JezVonSavage said:
Have a look at all of the price tags around the LMc section in asda- chances are they stock them but they sell out really quickly! The last time they had them in ours, I bought 6 packs as we enjoy them so much (not even veggies!).

Sainsbury's tend to have a better supply of them but there is a big difference in price- £1ish the last time I checked. I can't stand being ripped off in Sainsbury's so I'll only get them if I'm desperate!

Ty for the advice. I will do that next time I'm in asda. :) I do find sainsburys stupidly expensive...

I've just looked on both store websites and they aren't on either :confused: Yet I know damn well they have them because I bought some today in Asda and I was in Sainsbo's yesterday with mother-in-law and they were in there because we had a conversation about them.

Baffling. It's a conspiracy!!

JezVonSavage said:
I've just looked on both store websites and they aren't on either :confused: Yet I know damn well they have them because I bought some today in Asda and I was in Sainsbo's yesterday with mother-in-law and they were in there because we had a conversation about them.

I wouldn't be surprised ;) damn supermarkets

JezVonSavage said:
I bought some today in Asda and I was in Sainsbo's yesterday with mother-in-law and they were in there because we had a conversation about them.

Got some!!! :)

Back