Developing will power!

kikaroo

Silver Member
I'm so proud of myself! I went to sainsbury's on my way home from work tonight and instead of popping chocolate in my basket as my something sweet, I picked up grapes. Instead of crisps to snack on when I'm bored, I purchased a puzzle book. My only downfall is that I couldn't bring myself to buy low alcohol wine so got a normal bottle, but I've had a syn free day so will be treating myself to a glass tonight! :)

Well done that's fab, I went shopping the other day with my 20 month old and was hungry instead of buying a chocolate bar I bought a packet of the snack pack grapes and apples and shared them with my princess on the way home, was defiantly a win for me! Xx

Well done that's fab, I went shopping the other day with my 20 month old and was hungry instead of buying a chocolate bar I bought a packet of the snack pack grapes and apples and shared them with my princess on the way home, was defiantly a win for me! Xx

Well done to you too! I'm still craving chocolate if I'm honest, but I know that's just because I'm thinking about it too much. Fruit WILL be my new dessert! :) xx

Well done, that's brill! It's great when things start to click :)

Well done! Wish I'd had your willpower last week and had picked up fruit instead of a bag of Bitsa Wispa! x

Well done Louise! I find the cinema quite difficult because I've always absentmindedly chomped my way through a family sized back of mistrels!

Back