Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

Right, that's it! I'm resurrecting the diary from tomorrow (I know, I'm sorry the worse kind of cliche!) and going to get to target this year! Really, have lost count the amount of times I've posted and said that, but here we go... xx

Right, that's it! I'm resurrecting the diary from tomorrow (I know, I'm sorry the worse kind of cliche!) and going to get to target this year! Really, have lost count the amount of times I've posted and said that, but here we go... xx

I'm excited to see you posting again honey xxx make sure you post on my diary too - we can keep each other in check!

I'm excited to see you posting again honey xxx make sure you post on my diary too - we can keep each other in check!

Ahhh thanks hun! I'll head over there now xxx

Monday 11th March:

HEX B - 2 x slices of Nimble wholemeal

Beans on toast with two poached eggs

Total % Greek yogurt, banana and tsp honey (1 syn)

Latte (milk - Hex A)

Wafer thin ham (2 syns), beetroot, red cabbage, pickled onions, gherkins. Strawberry Mullerlight.

Creme Egg (9 syns)

Last edited:
Ahhh thanks hun! I'll head over there now xxx

Yay! You doing extra easy? Are you back at class? When is weigh day?

Mine is tomorrow - eek! I am hoping to get a loss, even with a day out if sorts yesterday (well it was my first ever Mother's Day as a mummy!!) right back on plan today!!!

Xx

Yay! You doing extra easy? Are you back at class? When is weigh day?

Mine is tomorrow - eek! I am hoping to get a loss, even with a day out if sorts yesterday (well it was my first ever Mother's Day as a mummy!!) right back on plan today!!!

Xx

Hi hun, am doing Red (it works for me), am back at class, Saturday mornings - really lovely group! Will take a look at Extra Easy, but I do like knowing I've got a couple of HEXs to play with on Red xxx

Yeah Red is still my fave....but with the extra hex I get from breastfeeding I do a mix of red and EE! X

Wednesday 13th March:

Poached eggs on toast
Milk (Hex A)

Life is just crazy at the moment, but that shouldn't deter me from posting on here and getting rid of the weight for once and for all!! If at first you don't succeed and all that xxx

Breakfast:

2 x mini Bockwurst (5 syns), 2 x poached eggs and mushrooms
Milk - Hex A

Monday 8th April

Hex A x 2 - milk

Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs, Hex B (2 x wholemeal slices of bread), Marmite

Mid morning:
Alpen Light (Hex B)

Lunch:
Ham salad (lettuce, gherkins, beetroot, cherry toms, pickled cabbage) and 2 x tbsp salad cream (5 syns)

Mid afo:
Alpen Light (Hex B)
Chicken slices
Muller Greek yogurt lemon (0.5 syn)

Dinner:
Roasted med veg (BNS, pepper and red onion) and chicken breast wrapped in bacon, e/l mayo (1 syn), frozen forest fruits and dollop of 0% greek yogurt

Last edited:
Glad to see it! Xx

Thanks hun! Life has been pretty crazy these last few months, but I've realised that's no excuse for letting my weight balloon up again after getting married, nor for coming on here and updating my diary and catching up with some lovely 'old' faces xxx

Tuesday 9th April - RED

Hexs:

A - milk x 2
B - 35g muesli
B - 2 x Alpen Lights

Breakfast:

Muesli (Hex B), 0% greek yogurt, 1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch:

Wholemeal Asda Tortilla wrap (9 syns), ham, beetroot, lettuce, salad cream (2.5 syns)

Dinner:

L/F sausage casserole (6 syns) and wholemeal rice (6 syns)

1 x shot of homemade type Apple schnapps! Handful of apple sour sweet rings - syns - guesstimate (15??)

Eeek - over today!! x

Last edited:
Wednesday 10th April:

Hex A - milk
Hex B - muesli
Hex B - 2 x Alpen Lights

Breakfast:
Muesli, 0% Greek yogurt and honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch:
Table Table for lunch with girls - jacket potato with prawns

Dinner:
Red wine :-0, ham, pickled onions - still deciding what to have!! x

Last edited:
Mini goals: For every mini-goal completed, I'll add another...

1. Get below 15 stone (this is the heaviest I've been) (5lbs to go) :) Done 11/04/13
2. Lose 1/2 stone (7lbs to go) :) Done 11/04/13

3. Get below 200lbs (11lbs to go)
4. Lose 1 stone (14lbs to go)
5. Get below 14 stone (18lbs)
6. Lose 1.5 stones (21lbs)
7. Get below 13st 7lbs (26lbs)

Thursday 11th April - lost 7lbs this week!!! Woohoo!!!

OK, so today:

Hex A - milk
Hex B - 1 x slice w/meal Warburtons and 1 x Alpen Light (using up one slice and one left in box!)

Breakfast:
Mushrooms and poached eggs on toast with Marmite

Lunch:
Hmmmm can't count this as lunch but had a slice of orange drizzle cake when caught up with friend earlier! Whoops!

Mid-afo:
Pickled onions.

Dinner:
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon with roasted med veg.

Last edited:
Back