Devon Dumpling's Food Diary - Bellisimo!

sounds like your sunday was like my saturday? i fell into a curry house. Naan breads all round! x

Sometimes it's just got to be done! xxx

Hellllloooo! I'm back and slowly feel like I'm heading for 'The Zone' again - how many times have I said that?! I'm resurrecting the Bellissimo diary as we booked our honeymoon yesterday - we're off to Tuscany and I WILL be at Target for our wedding and honeymoon in just under 10 months time! I'm not sure how 'on plan' I will be over the next couple of weeks given all the parties and festivities but I'm sure as hell gonna be more on plan than I have been for the most part of this year! xxx

Hey Devon, lovely to see you back!!! It doesn't matter how many times you come back, the point is that you ARE BACK, and very welcome too!!! And so lovely to have a wedding to aim for!! Congratulations on your news and I'm sure you'll be a beautiful slim bride for the big day!! You can acheive a lot in 10 months!! And congrats on joining back just before Christmas! You're bound to be a little more controlled than if you decided to come back in January- who knows how much damage could be done in that time if you were to leave it!!! I look forward to seeing your progress and chatting more!!XXXX

Hey Devon, lovely to see you back!!! It doesn't matter how many times you come back, the point is that you ARE BACK, and very welcome too!!! And so lovely to have a wedding to aim for!! Congratulations on your news and I'm sure you'll be a beautiful slim bride for the big day!! You can acheive a lot in 10 months!! And congrats on joining back just before Christmas! You're bound to be a little more controlled than if you decided to come back in January- who knows how much damage could be done in that time if you were to leave it!!! I look forward to seeing your progress and chatting more!!XXXX

Thanks hun, I started off last week with the best of intentions and all in all haven't been too bad but work is sooooo crazy busy at the mo (nothing compared to your job) but just haven't had chance to stop! No excuses and as I say, all in all, food choices not too bad! Think the aim will be maintainence over the festive period and then back with a vengeance come the 1st! Anywhoo - how are you??! Well done on reaching target - amazing!!! xxx

New Year and time to put 2011 behind me for many reasons, so here I am back, for what is the countless time and raring to go! Yes, there will be pitfalls, yes, I have about 21lbs to lose before I'm even back to where I was in October 2010 but I know I will do it this year and get to target - as OH said, if I can't do it for my wedding day when will I do it - he wasn't being horrible but it was something he said after I was having a good ole moan and it stuck! So here's to 2012 - to health, happiness and getting to target, 3 years after I started on my SW journey! xxx

Sunday 1st January 2012

Red day:
HEX A - 250ml S/S milk
HEX A - 250ml S/S milk
HEX B - 2 x slices of Nimble wholemeal bread

Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs on toast (Hex B and 2 syns for spread on toast)

Lunch:

SW chicken curry with butternut squash mash, broccoli, green beans, carrots and swede

1 x Fox's biscuit (White chocolate Viennese) 4 syns (??)
2 x Roses chocolates (3 syns ??)

Dinner:
1 x cocktail sausage, 1 x savoury egg, 3 x slices of salami, carrot sticks and houmous

Last edited:
Monday 2nd January - RED day

Hex A - 250ml s/s milk
Hex B - 2 x slices of Nimble bread
Hex B - 2 x slices of Nimble bread (breadcrumbs for SW KFC)

Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs on toast (spread - 2 syns)

Lunch:
Ham, salad, gherkins and pickled onions. Light salad cream (2 syns)
0% greek yogurt, frozen berries and 1tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Dinner:
3 x pieces of SW KFC chicken, salad, pickles and gherkins. Diet Coke. 6 x Roses chocolates (9 syns???)

Last edited:
Back to class tonight and can not wait! Just done my Asda shop online so no sneaking bits into the trolley and got all my recipes out ready to plan for the week ahead! OH has said he wants to lose a few pounds too so he's 'on plan' with me! Very excited Dumpling today! xxx

Measurements - January 2012 (first Monday)

Waist - 32"
Hips - 47.5"
Bust - 37"
Thighs - L - 28" R - 28"
Calfs - L - 17" R - 17"
Arms - L - 13" R - 13"
Above knees - L - 20" R - 20"

Tuesday 3rd January - RED day

Hex A - Milk
Hex B - Nimble wholemeal bread

Breakfast:
Lidl Hazelnut and Almond Muesli bar - 5 syns

Banana

Lunch:
SW KFC chicken and salad, apple, satsumas

1 x SW Light bar (3 syns)

Dinner:
SW Beef Rogan Josh (2 syns) with courgette and green beans

Wednesday 4th January - RED day

Hex A - Milk
Hex A - Philly Light
Hex B - 6 x Ryvita Crackerbread
Hex B - 2 x SW Light bars

Breakfast:
0% Greek yogurt, banana and honey (1tbsp - 2.5syns)

Lunch:
Ryvita Crackerbread, ham and 70g Philly Light, apple and jelly pot (1 syn??)

Satsuma

Dinner:
Bacon and mushroom omelette (3 syns)

WW Jaffa Choc roll (4 syns)

Last edited:
Thursday 5th January - RED day

A - Milk
B - 2 x SW Light bars
B - 2 x slices of Nimble wholemeal

Breakfast:
Banana, 0% Greek yogurt and honey (2.5syns)

Lunch:
Apple, jelly (1 syn), satsumas

Dinner:
Ham salad, creamy mushrooms on toast (4 syns)

WW Choc Orange roll (4 syns)

Last edited:
Friday 6th January - RED day

Hex A - Milk
Hex B - porridge oats
Hex B - 2 x SW Light bars

Breakfast:
Magic porridge - Oats and Muller Light

Banana

Lunch:
Ham salad with F/F Italian vinegarette, satsumas, apple

Dinner:
Chicken breast with creamy mushroom sauce (2 syns), broccoli and green beans

Saturday 7th January - RED day

A - Milk
B - 2 x slices Nimble
B - 6 x Ryvita crackerbread

Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs on toast with dollop of ketchup (2 syns)

SW Light bar - 3 syns

Lunch:
Crackerbread with ham and Philli (3 syns)

Dinner:
SW Cottage Pie with broccoli and green beans

Sunday 8th January - RED day:

A - Milk
B - 2 x slices Nimble bread

Breakfast:
2 x poached eggs on toast (spread and kethcup - 4 syns)

Banana

Lunch:
Roast chicken dinner. 2 x Belgian choc biscuits (8 syns??)

Last edited:
Lost 4.5lbs at WI last night - v pleased! Makes a nice dent in the 38lbs to lose for target!

Tuesday 10th January:

A - Milk
A - 5 x Laughing Cow triangles
B - 6 x Ryvita
B - oats

Breakfast:
Magic porridge

Banana

Lunch:
Ryvita with L/Cow and ham, satsuma

SW light bar (3 syns)

Dinner:
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon with green beans and broccoli, with a creamy mushroom garlic sauce (2 syns). 7Up Free.

I'm resurrecting the Bellisimo diary as of today! For all newbies who may stumble across my diary, I'm a red girl:

Hex A - s/s milk and 6 x E/L Laughing Cow triangles

Breakfast:

0% Greek yogurt
Banana
Honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch:

2 x Nimble w/meal - Hex B
Mushrooms
2 x poached eggs
Marg (2 syns)
Brown sauce (2 syns)
Ham

Shape yogurt and 3 x satsumas

Dinner:

Roast chicken with roasted med veg (BNS, mushrooms, courgette and aubergine)

Last edited:
Back