Diabeties & cambridge diet

VVertigan83

Hi all my mum has asked me to seek some advice on the Cambridge diet she would love to lose some weight but unsure what diet would best suit her, she would like to know if the Cambridge diet is suitable for her being insulin dependent??? Any advice would be greatfuly received :) thank you for reading

I would recommend she seeks her GP or Hospital Consultants advice first before starting any weightloss programme. I know there are members at SW who have diabetes and seem to loose weight successfully and safely every week. Just a thought!

The Cambridge Diet offers four different stages for everyone on the Cambridge Diet to lose weight successfully; Preparation, weight loss, stabilization, and maintenance. They believe that all four will play an important role in losing weight. Using these four steps can make losing weight more realistic and approachable. When you don't follow the plan as described you may find that you start to go back to the way you were eating before starting the Cambridge Diet.

Back