Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

3lbs is still amazing Harriet dont be disheartened. It would be too easy if we lost 4-6lbs every single week, there has to be weeks where its abit less xx

i had lost 2lbs more then it went up this morning. reason being TOTM just arrived. ha!

h x

i had lost 2lbs more then it went up this morning. reason being TOTM just arrived. ha!

h x

Ah there you go, i was going to suggest TOTM :) x

feeling a bit down today, i know its only hormones but dammit, i wish i could get on top of how im feeling! b.... things.
didnt go to the gym yesterday as felt knackered and pants but going to go today. i know once i get there i perk up, i always do, its just getting my arse through the door.

h x

i came to a decision today. after i finish LT i will probably have to use maintenance stuff to get to goal . i intend to keep using my diary rather than go over to maintenance as i feel more in the thick of things here and hopefully would get more support using this that using the other. i feel better about that now. if i feel the need i will pop over but i know there arent that many using maintenance at present and i need feedback!

h x

i came to a decision today. after i finish LT i will probably have to use maintenance stuff to get to goal . i intend to keep using my diary rather than go over to maintenance as i feel more in the thick of things here and hopefully would get more support using this that using the other. i feel better about that now. if i feel the need i will pop over but i know there arent that many using maintenance at present and i need feedback!

h x

I'll be very interested in how you get on in 5 weeks time Harriet. I will refeed from the 28th Nov for the month of December and hoping to not do too much damage.

So any hints or tips you have, i would love to hear them xx

I'll be very interested in how you get on in 5 weeks time Harriet. I will refeed from the 28th Nov for the month of December and hoping to not do too much damage.

So any hints or tips you have, i would love to hear them xx

i tell you what the closer you get to finishing the harder it becomes, its all you think about. that said every day is different. i think its also when the scales dont move for a few days it becomes disheartening after all we are going through but will be taking dulcolax again this evening so hopefully that will move things along a bit :)

h x

I think I need to buy that hehe x

got home a bit earlier from work yesterday so took the dog out for nice 4 mile walk and picked one mushroom and a load of hazelnuts on the way, it was great.
got home, made dinner for youngest daughter who was slaving away on her coursework upstairs and then went to gym and ran 5k. i really feel much fitter now. its amazing how losing some weight can make it so much easier to work out. i still sweat a lot but i dont get out of breath at all...im so pleased with myself.

i saw the beckham lookie likie instructor last night and thanked him for helping me and he was great, still encouraging and said he was sorry he didnt come over to say hi the other day cause he just didnt recognise me! how my weight is dropping off lol. ive not told him what im doing but he knows i come in a lot so thats my excuse to him :) ive decided to do a 10k next year. just something to work towards and to keep me inspired. cause thats my problem. im an all or nothing girl. i need to keep interest there or i go off things very quickly. that said ive been married for 26 years and i havent gone off OH yet lolol

h x

i need to keep interest there or i go off things very quickly. that said ive been married for 26 years and i havent gone off OH yet lolol

h x

Hahaha hilarious :p!!

I went into tK max today looking for a dress to wear for my birthday weekend away in December. I took 5 into the changing rooms, all totally different and lastly tried on a geox dress which was originally £99.00 reduced to £24.00 size 8, lol yes I know improbable that it'll fit me but it was very pretty in black satin with a little frill and a black knitted long jacket attached to it and I couldn't resist. It looked amazing and looks better than it sounds lol, a very modern design and it fitted Really well. I couldn't believe it! Anyway I bought it. I mean I had to lol, it was begging me to and calling out my name he he.

h x

I went into tK max today looking for a dress to wear for my birthday weekend away in December. I took 5 into the changing rooms, all totally different and lastly tried on a geox dress which was originally £99.00 reduced to £24.00 size 8, lol yes I know improbable that it'll fit me but it was very pretty in black satin with a little frill and a black knitted long jacket attached to it and I couldn't resist. It looked amazing and looks better than it sounds lol, a very modern design and it fitted Really well. I couldn't believe it! Anyway I bought it. I mean I had to lol, it was begging me to and calling out my name he he.

h x

omg well done Harriet!! and course you had to buy it.........Size 8?! wowow well done!!! xx

so weigh in today and lost 6lbs CANNOT BELIEVE IT. very pleased with that. 20lbs to go to goal, 10 weeks down, 4 weeks to go....

h x

You Sexy Devil Harriet :) - well done on a super duper weight loss and getting into those slinky dresses now too :D
bet your OH is very happy with the results too :D

x

lol mmmmm hehe

h x

Woohoo!! Well done Harriet!! delighted for you xx

hip bones, clavicals...ive got them! (id forgotten what they felt and looked like)

hx

weve got the local fair here today. we have stalls through out the town and a fair visits for three days. im at work and they have a CD playing of christmas songs....lovely but not after all morning lol

will go and have a look later after work and fight through the crowds and looks at all the crap on sale ...we always do lol

h x

hip bones, clavicals...ive got them! (id forgotten what they felt and looked like)

hx

What are they again?! I think i saw a pic of them once upon a time hehe. You are doing great...the 4 weeks will fly xx

What are they again?! I think i saw a pic of them once upon a time hehe. You are doing great...the 4 weeks will fly xx

its when they start appearing it comes as a bit of a shock lol

h x

Back