Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Thank you so much everyone. It really does mean a great deal xxx

Hi stevie, I've been reading you've been struggling but sure a fresh start will give you renewed motivation. It's been a while since I posted on the princess diary , I can't believe your coming up for your 1st anniversary with Warren, sorry I stopped posting but hopefully I will be a better visiter on your new diary :) if that's ok xx

Hi Stevie - I'm here to subscribe to your new diary.

I have really enjoyed reading your diary and following your journey over the past few months on Minis. Although you have been struggling lately, I think what you have achieved on your journey so far is amazing. I could only hope to echo your success so far. As a newbie following from home I have learned so much about the plan and taken inspiration for some rather yummy SW meals from you (both here and a site that shall not be named :giggle: ). I just want to say how much I respect and admire your honesty throughout the plan. As someone who has struggled off and on for years I can completely relate to what you are doing. You have encouraged and inspired me to keep going when I have a bad week myself as your positivity and determination is infectious :D

So... here's to your fresh start at your new group! I wish you every success :)

Have a lovely weekend and good luck for Monday :D xxx

Here to subscribe of course, so proud of you for not giving up Stevie and taking serious actions to get back on the wagon. I have had a dreadful week and have been having a few really bad bingey days lately and am definitely not doing my mind or body any favours so from Monday I am trying to do a first week style thing to get back on track! Supporting you all the way!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to subscribe and wishing you all the best with the new group!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone. Just wish tomorrow would hurry up now, I'm actually really excited to join my new group x

Thank you all, lovely ladies. Really can't wait - and don't think my tummy can either. Unbelievably bloated right now and looking as though I've a football up my top! :rolleyes: xx

Back