Diary closed! Link to new diary on last page.

Good morning new girl!

Hope you have a great first day back on plan and enjoy your new group this evening :D x

Thank you all, lovely ladies. Really can't wait - and don't think my tummy can either. Unbelievably bloated right now and looking as though I've a football up my top! :rolleyes: xx

I was like that on Thurs, but 3 days 100% on plan and I can see it starting to go down.

Good luck tonight xx

Good morning everyone, and thank you for all of the well wishes! I don't think I've ever been this excited for it to be a monday. I'm looking forward to signing up as a newbie tonight :D

Don't get me wrong, I love my current group and my consultant has always been super supportive. But I'm just ready for a bit of a change now. The great thing is with SW, you can go to any group. So there's nothing to say I can't pop back into my old group every now and then to visit Nic and my friends. It will be quite handy really, as the new group I'm going to I will have to drive to as it's at the other end of town. I share a car with my dad, so there's no guarantee I can have it every single week. Whereas Nic's group is within walking distance of my house, so I know that if I'm ever stuck I can just pop in there instead.

Anyway, I've decided to get back "on it" today. They always say new diets and such are easier to stick to if you start on a Monday, don't they? So I thought that I might as well! It will give me a bit of a headstart and then by this time next week, at my first weigh in, I'll have done 7 full days on plan. I'll probably stay Syn-Free today, as I've had about 73,747,403 Syns this week alone, but they as of tomorrow I'll start using them again daily.

Anyway, here is how today is looking. And I shall update with my thoughts and feelings on the new group later on tonight!

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- More Pineapple! (S)

Snack:
- Weetabix Chocolate Chip Crispy Mini's (HExB)

Dinner:
- Cheesy SW Chips (HExA) with 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) and Baked Beans (SS)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Strawberry Greek Yogurt

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Weetabix Mini's & 1 x HiFi

Last edited:
Here to subscribe, great to see you back....minimins wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh, that is so sweet. Thank you!! Looking forward to getting back to the good old me - full of motivation and passion towards SW. You all keep me going xx

Morning - welcome to the newbie Stevie!

Good luck at your new class - my advice is eat normally today - have a good lunch and then next week you wont get into a 'light lunch' is needed mindset? Just a thought poppet! x

Morning - welcome to the newbie Stevie!

Good luck at your new class - my advice is eat normally today - have a good lunch and then next week you wont get into a 'light lunch' is needed mindset? Just a thought poppet! x

Hehe, thank you lovely :)

I think you're right about lunch too. I hadn't purposely planned to eat light, it's just that I can't normally eat 3 big meals in a day so lunch at work is normally light. But! It made me realise that I won't be getting tea until about 7.30pm tonight, by the time group finishes and I get home and make it. So like you say, I need to make sure I am full up, otherwise it's a sure fire way to sabotage myself and end up back off the wagon before I've even gotten my seatbelt on!

Fabby advice as always. Think I have a hankering for JP with beans and salad now, mmm xx

Yeah when I used to go to class in the evening I was always having a mini lunch and I was RAVENOUS by the time I got back in about 8pm. It was terrible sometimes my tummy would be groaning in IT! x

Yeah when I used to go to class in the evening I was always having a mini lunch and I was RAVENOUS by the time I got back in about 8pm. It was terrible sometimes my tummy would be groaning in IT! x

I also need to pop into Tesco when I've finished at group as I want to get a few things for my meals this week, so it may be even later! So that's a great tip and you've made my mind up for me. May even grab some babybels as well to chop up and mix into my beans to make them nice and cheesy - that will also use up my HExA for today as I wasn't sure what I was going to have! You are full of good ideas EB :) xx

Welcome newbie Stevie :) Behind you 100% in your new exciting journey! xxxx

Subscribing.

Slight change of plan - today is now becoming a Green day rather than EE! I am absolutey starving. It's always the same your first day back on plan, isn't it!? Anyhoo, just had a snack of Weetabix Mini's (no milk) as my HExB, but I really wanted a second for a HiFi bar tonight. So, instead of the chicken risotto, I'm going to have pasta and Quorn meatballs once I get home from group. Yum!!

Only 2 hours to go until group - I am literally counting down! So excited - can't remember the last time I felt like this about SW xx

Hi Stevie. I rarely posted on your old thread, but always followed. You've struggled so much over the last couple of months and my heart really goes out to you. You deserve enormous credit for not quitting and instead coming up with a plan of action. I wish you every success - you richly deserve it and, if I can say it without putting you under any pressure, you are a great inspiration for your fellow Minis members.

Good luck(not that you need it!) and enjoy your fresh start.

Good luck at your new group Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! I am excited, can you tell :D hehe xxx

Hi Stevie. I rarely posted on your old thread, but always followed. You've struggled so much over the last couple of months and my heart really goes out to you. You deserve enormous credit for not quitting and instead coming up with a plan of action. I wish you every success - you richly deserve it and, if I can say it without putting you under any pressure, you are a great inspiration for your fellow Minis members.

Good luck(not that you need it!) and enjoy your fresh start.

Ahh, that is so so lovely!! I can honestly say that stumbling upon Mini's is one of the greatest things that could have ever happened to me along this journey, as without the encouragement and support of everyone on here I may well have given up a long time ago. You all keep me going when it seems like a lifetime away until group and Image Therapy. I am so thankful xx

I'm so looking forward to hearing about your new group. :D

I can't wait to go! I think I may know a few members already, as Nic used to hold this group (and the one at 7pm) but when she became an Area Manager she had to drop a couple. Anyway, I think some of the members have probably visited the Tuesday group, or if not I'll have spoken to them on the FB page. Will be nice getting to know them a little better though, and also to make friends with those others who I have not yet met. Oh, and also the new consultant of course!! :) xx

I've always had a proper lunch at work on weigh in days, to keep me going cos my group finishes at 7 then in March last year I started going to metafit straight after so made it like 8:30pm before I even got any tea! So I've not been able to eat light but I do make a conscious effort not to drink between my lunch break and after I've been weighed at 5:30pm! It's funny how we all have these little rituals lol your jacket pot did look very nice on IG, I hadn't had a jacket in ages then seen miss-k's diary (I follow her on here) with a potato and really fancied one! So had one in Wetherspoons on Friday :) got some of the McCain ones in the freezer incase the craving strikes again!

Again,good luck with tonight chick! X

Subscribing. Good luck :D

Back