Diary from a serial dieter!

1bigfatloser

Hi everyone. I had originally started a diary on Exante as thats what I had planned on doing but I cant stick to it as its sooooo boring! I only like the shakes and after only a few days start feeling sick just having shakes. So imagine my delight when I found S&S and realised it had meal packs!!! I am on day 4 as I ordered some samples and am putting in my order tonight for 140 packs, I am still going to have an Exante shake in the mornings and then have 2 S&S meal packs per day and my protein and veg option too. Wow that sounds like a lot...which is great as I havent been hungry once as there is so much to have and having the meal packs I dont feel like Im missing out!! Weekends will be the hardest for me, always have been as I am a very social person and my friends are out every weekend....I do not no the meaning of a sobre night out clubbing so I will not be going out for 12 weeks as I cant risk it...my willpower just isnt that good. Anyway...I have 4 stone ultimately to lose but I will be happy after 3stone 4lbs as I will be in the 'healthy' BMI range :) So wish me luck!! And hopefully this will be the last ever diet I will do!!!

Thanks hun, onto day 5 and at the moment I am weighing daily just to keep my motivation up for the first week. So far I have lost 5 1/2 lbs :) So I am a happy bunny!!! xx

So I had a bit of a funny day yday I was out all day with the family and so it was a bit difficult as I do not want them to know I am on this diet, I managed to only have a low carb dinner and the rest of the day had my shake and bar. Today is an equally difficult day so I have decided to have a low carb day and try to keep the cals as low as possible. I am going to get straight back on packs tomorrow as my meal packs will be delivered :) I only have Exante shakes available at the moment and struggle without the meals to break it up anyway. So fingers crossed I wont have put anything on by tomorrow and will have a good 1st weeks WI :) and then onto a 100% week with S&S!!!

So had a bit of a bad day yday. I had some carbs and chocolate....oops! But good news is I am back on track today, have had 2 meal packs, half an exante shake and 100g chicken, plus lots of black tea and one mug black coffee. So all in all a good day. And I am also going to try not to weigh myself until Sunday as I have up until now been weighing myself every day. Hopefully Ill be nearly at 13st by then!!!

Okay so it is now day 3 since my slip up but technically day 11 in total. I am doing well, I tend to find that between 1pm-5pm are the hardest hours of my day. I try to wait as late as possible in the day before I have my first pack so that I do not struggle too much during this time. So far it is working :)

I am still weighing every day but fingers crossed this will change soon. I am hoping to change this to weekly weighing from Monday!!

Back