Diary full of drama.

Racheykins

Hey guys, so i will kick this off properly tomorrow when I start my Lipotrim, but expect this diary to be full of drama. I have PCOS, A spinal problem, a personality disorder and messed up family haha

its all going to be written down here, and it's all going to help me acheive my goal! thanks for reading xx

Today is my first day! I'm like, a mixture of nerves and excitement! I'm doing my lipotrim via a pharmacy. she weighed me in at 23st 9lbs! So horrifying! I got a mixture of the shakes, 7 choc, 7 vanilla and 7 strawberry.

I had a strawberry one about 10am, it's like drinking strawberry flavoured baby milk haha not nice but not horrible either! I'd kill for an egg butty to be honest haha, gonna stick this out though. I quit smoking cold turkey, no patches or gum, i've lost weight on a food restriction diet before, but then i got with someone, put weight back on (A huge amount) but i'm not as big as i was when i started the first diet. I was a size 28-30 last time. this time im about a 20 on top and a 24 on bottom.

That little shaker is really handy though! put the water and powder in, shake it about and flip it open to drink! nice!

Today i'm going to go into ASDA and buy an electronic scale that will measure my weight in lbs for me, so i can update my ticker and track my progress with it :)

i have a feeling this week is going to be FULL of ups and downs....

Ohhh and here's the first part of the drama. I'm on my first day and my mum wants to book a 2 day trip to blackpool, just me and her, for this month to see the lights. So... That'll be me, just starting my second week on lipotrim, being thrust into blackpool, with the hotel meals and the temptations of the rock and candy floss etc, and all i get to do is drink shakes. it's just over a week away and already i dont know if i'll be able to do it. frick frick frick.

my mum won't sit and eat alone in the hotel so i'll have to sit in the restaurant with her while she eats and i drink a shake. fun fun fun

Thanks Kate :)

Today has not gone well. at all. woke up with a migraine and it's just gotten progressively worse. my head is pounding, i wanna go to sleep and i feel like i wanna throw up :(

gonna go home and go to sleep. will carry on tomorrow as planned :)

Hi

U will get a few headaches Hun but take pills. Drink plenty of water.

I had all them now I feel great.

U will be ok. Take it easy at first.

X

Thanks :) I dunno if it was just coincidence that i woke up with a migraine that just got worse the same day i started the shakes.

I got a vanilla one this morning, i made it as a mousse and honestly i'd have rather just drank it lmao

i will get through it though, i can't fail this one :)

Just been talking to my mum and i said ''I think they give you them in chocolate, strawberry and vanilla so that when you're finished and lost the weight, you won't wanna eat anything in those flavours haha just puts you off totally!

gonna go into town, get some scales, maybe buy a nice dress two sizes smaller than i am, just to have a goal that i can see :)

Try having the vanilla with some black coffee in it its lovely

I don't like black coffee haha i can't stand tea or coffee without milk :(

I really really hate coffee but if i put a little bit of cold coffee in it, it tastes like angel delight butterscotch

so some cold black coffee in the vanilla and some peppermint tea in the chocolate? Got it :D I will pick up some peppermint tea tomorrow Thanks guys! :)

Weighed myself this morning. They weighed me at the pharmacy on thursday at 331lbs, and today i'm 324.6lbs :) I always weigh myself first thing on a morning, in my pjs, after the toilet, and i think when i go to the pharmacy, i'll go as early as possible to get a more accurate reading for their files on me :)

i only had one shake yesterday, about 10am it was the vanilla gloop, wasn't feeling so hot for most of the day, just drank a lot of water and didn't feel like having another shake so i didn't. went to bed about 9pm, asleep by 10pm haha had a chocolate shake today but i made it with just over 300mls of water and drank it in 3 or 4 chugs at a time, so it was easier to do :)

i'm dreading christmas though! i don't want to refeed, have a normal christmas, then start again, i'm just gonna have to have shakes while the family eats delicious dinners :(

That's what I plan on doing I'm not going to stop just for Xmas when I've done it for all these months not going to stop till I get to my goal weight.

Exactly, It's gonna be so hard though haha it'll be worth it because by then i'm hoping to be a couple of stone down :)

I am going to have christmas day off as it only comes once a year, lol. Been on it 4 weeks now and I've lost 1 stone 9.5 lb so really pleased, already need new jeans and bought a little black dress 2 sizes small nice target x

but if you have christmas day off, won't that mess up your whole week with your ketones etc?

i was thinking of doing the dress thing, did it with jeans instead haha with winter coming up and stuff, plus i'm not a dress person, i guess i've never liked how i looked in dresses. I have a floor length maxi dress that i loved during summer but its not practical for winter :( Good luck, Shediver :) x

I wonder how many ingredients Lipotrim shares with baby formula... Bleurgh

Hi there,
I have the chock shake made with boiling water and a teaspoon of coffee i love it or the vanilla put it in a blender with half the amount of water and about 8 ice cubes then blend till its like a thick milk shake its lovely. I also blend my hot chock so its really smooth.

Gppd luck xx

I have the shaker so its plenty smooth, but I'm not gonna try them hot, I'm not a fan of hot chocolate so i can't imagine the chocolate shake being hot, being tasty lol

chocolate shake is the only one i seem to be able to stomach without feeling ill, so i think i'm just gonna live off those ones haha gonna add some coffee to the vanilla to see if it tastes any better, if it does then maybe i'll get chocolate with a few vanilla thrown in :)

Back